Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find "new" atlantis wallpaper?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find "new" atlantis wallpaper?

As some of you may know, im building a 3D model of the city. I currently have a few wallpaper images from scif.com of the city, but right now im at the point where I need some closeup's or at least some shots of a few areas of the city.

Over at scifi.com in the atlantis gallery, there are a few images of the city that would be perfect for what im looking for, however, the images only appear to the side as small previews, and I need larger high res images to use as a reference.

Anyone know where I can find some new wallpaper of the city? It really doesnt have to wallpaper. It can be screencaps. The only problem is that I dont wont to scan thru 2 seasons of screencaps to look for city images.

Thanks

Chevron 26 or GW hompage which isnt working at the moment

Comment

I no really great site for Atlantis or sg-1 wallpapers but they've especially got sum real good shots of the city www.ancient-outpost.co.uk check it out. look under Mirko's artwork, mirko is one of the best out there.

Comment

That Website Is Really Nice, Its Gd Work For Whoever Did It...
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Working...
        X