This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

columbus con cabaret

Does anyone have pictures from the cabaret? my camera was acting up and i didn't get any pictures from it ........anyone have any? that they could send me? i would appreciate it
    Stargate Pants Girl
    (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
    Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Cabaret?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Creation's Stargate Conventions usually have a Cabaret show on Friday nights.

FYI: The Vancouver Convention GateWorld Badge is here!

Comment

Hey Boobala, were you the one that was going around having the actors sign your pants at Columbus con?

I doubt you remember me but I met you briefly right after Peter William's talk. My wife and I were among the many who asked you what he had wrote. "Apophis Was Here!" ROTFL! Too Funny!

I could only get the day off work to go on Saturday so I unfortunately missed the cabaret. I really wanted to go to that. As for pictures, the only ones that turned out were a couple of Don Davis. My digital camera is primarily a video camera so it doesn't have a flash. It sucks at taking still pictures inside.
        My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Originally posted by contact2918
          Hey Boobala, were you the one that was going around having the actors sign your pants at Columbus con?

I doubt you remember me but I met you briefly right after Peter William's talk. My wife and I were among the many who asked you what he had wrote. "Apophis Was Here!" ROTFL! Too Funny!

Yes i was the one going around and having the actors sign my pants.

Everything is still, yes STILL, a bit of a blur.......

Peter can write anywhere on me again
          Stargate Pants Girl

Comment

yes, Pants Girl, i have pics from the cabaret. when I have few moments, I will pm you, or do you want them email?

cindyz

Comment

emailing them would be great i'll send up a pm
              Stargate Pants Girl

Comment

Working...
              X