This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extra ticket row B Vancouver Creation con

Hello all! Ok, so I have a little situation... I bought three gold passes to the Creation Entertainment Vancouver Stargate con in March 2006, and now it turns out one person decided they weren't going. After I asked them twice if they really wanted me to get them a ticket. SO, it seems I have an extra ticket. If anyone is interested, please let me know, and maybe we can work something out!

The thing is, I've already spoken to someone in tickets at Creation, and she told me that I would have to meet up with whoever bought it from me in person in Vancouver so I could just give him/her the ticket. That is what she told me to do and said it would be valid.
    I haven't been to enough cons to remember what the tickets are like, so I don't know if the ones you get in the mail have the purchaser's name on them or anything, but I would also be willing to mail it priority/overnight (w/in the USA) once I receive it (if there's time and if it's ok/ready to hand over), although I think it would still be a good idea to meet up before the con starts.

If anyone would be comfortable with this and willing, please let me know!
    Other than that, the only catch is you'll be stuck next to me. Although I promise I'm nice and like to have fun!

Anyway, I just thought I'd put the word out there... The ticket is for seat B33. I'm just thinking it's first come, first serve to whoever is serious about buying it from me. I'm also willing to be flexible about payment, and we can work that out if/when we talk... Basically, to whoever wants the ticket, I figure it's like we're going together, but won't actually meet until the con.

Atlantis Base offers greetings from the Pegasus Galaxy
    "Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, it turns out you are."

http://babyseals.care2.com/
    www.stopthesealhunt.com

I did this last year and had no problems sorting everything out. PM'd you.

Comment

Okay, so I've sold it to someone..

Thank you to all who inquired about it, because it has really helped me out and I appreciate every offer

Hope to see you all there!

Atlantis Base offers greetings from the Pegasus Galaxy
      "Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, it turns out you are."

http://babyseals.care2.com/
      www.stopthesealhunt.com

Comment

Working...
      X