(Torri012 - I'm sorry for doing that! )

(The J/T shippers love that one! )
      again some more great walls

i'm always amazed how people can keep doing so much great stuff
      and not run out of ideas for more

love 'em
      sigpic

Comment

I was wondering if anyone made 800 x 600 High Color 16 Bit wallpaper. I love the wall papers here but most of them appear distorted when I use them. I can't change the monitor's settings because the screen looks weird when I change it. I would love a wallpaper with Carson, Shepherd, and . Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chokito View Post
          nice stuff

here's one from me

oh wow.. i love it. how did you make the background? is it a texture?

Luciana I already told you BUT I must say it again: I love your wallis!!! I have too many fonts - my program nearly crushes down when I want to write something xD

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
            I was wondering if anyone made 800 x 600 High Color 16 Bit wallpaper. I love the wall papers here but most of them appear distorted when I use them. I can't change the monitor's settings because the screen looks weird when I change it. I would love a wallpaper with Carson, Shepherd, and . Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
            I would but I have no idea how I can set what you need... I'll ask my brother - or does anyone of you know how to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
              Chokito - *yay*

GREAT job!

---

aww I love the Martouf one, they're both gorgeous!!!!!!

Comment

Martouf is adorable!

griffindorgirl - What do you mean with "it looks weird"?
                What happens exactly, when you change the settings?

---

I made this about 5 month ago...just didn't post it yet.
                Last edited by Luciana; 31 March 2008, 09:53 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Martouf is adorable!

---

The colors and size of the page are off when I change the setting on my screen. I have tried several of the beautiful wallpapers on this thread but all are digitally distorted. They look like the wall paper is broke down to pixles. Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Martouf is adorable!

---

awww.. this walli is so pretty *drooling*

Comment

Five months ago?! And it looks as if made after watching TLM

Lovely!

Icarium

Comment

griffindorgirl - Wish I could help you. But I have NO idea what's wrong with your computer.

I haven't seen TLM yet...
                        I made it for a fanart contest in germany.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm back with another RK wallpaper. (I like this one way better than my last one)

Click to enlarge

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                            I'm back with another RK wallpaper. (I like this one way better than my last one)

Click to enlarge
                            *yaaaaay*

i love ronon/keller - i think they are sooo sweet together damn that they didnt kiss
                            really nice wallpaper *thumbs up*

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
                              The colors and size of the page are off when I change the setting on my screen. I have tried several of the beautiful wallpapers on this thread but all are digitally distorted. They look like the wall paper is broke down to pixles. Any Help would be greatly appreciated.
                              I'll try and help you out if I can. First, can you toss up some info for me?

-What kind of monitor are you using? (brand, size, LCD or CRT etc)
                              -How old is your computer, and what operating system are you using?
                              -What are your Color Quality settings for your display? (see image below)

Color Quality Settings

OK, now you have to remember that Color Modes for images (8 bit for example) are different than Color Quality Display settings for your monitor (like 16 bit high color). Your display settings deal with TOTAL colors, while image Color Mode settings deal with colors PER CHANNEL. While all the images here are set to 8 bit Color Mode, it is misleading. Basically, 8 bit Color Mode means 8 bits per 3 channels; which is 24 bits total (8x3=24)

All this really means is that all the wallpapers posted here are really 24 bit true color, and thus much higher than 16 bit... So the images aren't the problem (besides, JPEG images can't support more than 8 bit color anyway).

I hope that was clear lol, it gets a little complicated if you haven't dealt with this kind of thing.

OK, if you could post up the info I asked for above, I should be able to help more. Also, download the image below and set it as your wallpaper. Let me know if the same thing happens as with the other wallpapers. It may just be a problem with your Position setting (Center, Tile, Stretch) distorting an image with a different resolution than your display is set to.

800x600 Wallpaper

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post

Click to enlarge
                                very nice
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X