No announcement yet.

The Wallpaper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm new to the forums, but I've put together a Desktop Wallpaper and thought I'd share it will everyone here.I posted it in its own thread before someone kindly pointed out there was a Wallpaper thread. Anyway hope you like it.

Here's a link to it: CLICK HERE

1600 x 960

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_E_5 View Post
      Hi, I'm new to the forums, but I've put together a Desktop Wallpaper and thought I'd share it will everyone here.I posted it in its own thread before someone kindly pointed out there was a Wallpaper thread. Anyway hope you like it.

Here's a link to it: CLICK HERE

1600 x 960
      WOW!
      this wallpaper must have been so much work!!
      looks good though *drooling*

well, here's one of mine.. that i post something too
      http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o.../suehsi_42.jpg

Comment

Hey nice. I may have to do some sort of updated version. Some of the new people have been left out, like the new doctor. Having said that its hard to fit them in now as I didn't want to make it ultra cluttered.
        The Stargate universe has so many characters I could easily do another couple of wallpapers just with those in ha ha

Comment

thanks.

well yeah. if you cut some ppl out and replace them with the new ones and change the colour a bit or something you can make loads of new wps and all of them look different too

Comment

i Was wonder if someone could make me a wally? pretty p;lease?
            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
              i Was wonder if someone could make me a wally? pretty p;lease?
              i guess you first have to say what you want
              and then maybe someone says 'yes' ... ... always depends on what you want - me for example .. i dont do sg-1 or shep/teyla or so

Comment

Originally posted by Torri View Post
                i guess you first have to say what you want
                and then maybe someone says 'yes' ... ... always depends on what you want - me for example .. i dont do sg-1 or shep/teyla or so
                well i was planning to have 2 SG-1 photos and 2 SGA photos one of the old team (Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c), with the new team (Cam, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and the same with atlantis (John, Rodney, Teyla, Ronan and Elizabeth) withe the new one (John, Rodeny, Teyla, Ronan and Sam) and down the middle between the two shows have the lyrics from Matchbox 20's song "How far we've come".

i have the photos and everything so if anyone wants to do it for me u will be forever loved!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                  well i was planning to have 2 SG-1 photos and 2 SGA photos one of the old team (Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c), with the new team (Cam, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and the same with atlantis (John, Rodney, Teyla, Ronan and Elizabeth) withe the new one (John, Rodeny, Teyla, Ronan and Sam) and down the middle between the two shows have the lyrics from Matchbox 20's song "How far we've come".

i have the photos and everything so if anyone wants to do it for me u will be forever loved!
                  hm .. sounds interesting
                  you can send everything to me via email ([email protected]) including instructions, ideas... i can try it but i cant promise anything so dont be disappointed when it doesnt match your ideas

EDIT: others can still volontier... yay - lets make a challenge out of it!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

it's pretty good!
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                        it's pretty good!
                        i agree

Comment

I just found this thread! Great work, everyone!

Here are some of my latest endeavours:

Hope you like them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            I just found this thread! Great work, everyone!

Here are some of my latest endeavours:

Hope you like them.

I like them! They are interesting and different. Nice ideas, especially the 1st one virtual green

P.S. And welcome to this thread!
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                              [/SPOILERS]

I like them! They are interesting and different. Nice ideas, especially the 1st one virtual green

P.S. And welcome to this thread!
                              Thanks for the welcome (and the green)! I love making Stargate art, there's just so much to work with.

I posted some more wallpapers on the Graphic Arts thread, not sure whether I'm supposed to double-post or not. I'd link to that post if I knew how...
                              sigpic

Comment

really? You could copy that link and just paste here, but if not I will find this thread and see your job with pleasure!I agree, there is much fun in doing something with Stargate, but sometimes could be difficult
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X