• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post

Hi there Essex !!!

Hiya

Comment

New Daniel WP

Comment

Here's a w/p I made for the upcoming FF movie. See "First Strike" for the reference.
        Spoiler:
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
          Here's a w/p I made for the upcoming FF movie. See "First Strike" for the reference.
          That's both incredibly cool, and kinda creepy.

Comment

There all so good guys!

oh i cant wait till i get my laptop back and all fixed up! i will go photoshop MAD! i'll me making sigs, wallpapers icons, and anything else i can!

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
              Spoiler:
              Really, really cool.

Comment

gorgeous wallpapers everyone and sorry that i haven't posted here for a while
                to make up for it though here are a few wallpapers that i made a couple of weeks ago hope you all like them
                http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...Wallpaper4.jpg
                http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...aWallpaper.png
                http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...Wallpaper2.png
                http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...Wallpaper1.jpg
                Last edited by wraithlord; 17 June 2007, 06:04 AM.

Comment

I haven't posted any walls lately because I haven't made anything Stargate for a while so I'll see what I can come up with soon.

Comment

Here's an SGA wallpaper I made recently|SPOILERS S3
                    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

an old one:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
                        not stargate
                        Spoiler:
                        Amazing!

Lunacy and good looks in one wallpaper with the lovely Jack. Looks really great.
                        sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
                        Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

Unending wall:

Spoiler:

Comment

that is beautiful Switch42 i love it

Comment

Ok heres my first Stargate Walll in a few months. It's an Ori one and the usual dimensions 1024x768

Spoiler:

The fiery symbol was sent to me by a friend so I don't know who made it.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                                Unending wall:

Spoiler:
                                very very nice! love it

Comment

Working...
                                X