i cant get them up!!!!
          could you email them to me? [email protected] thanks
          Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
          sigpic
          sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Those are amazing wallpapers!

My only request is keep making more of them, individual one's of the characters as well maybe?
            sigpic

Comment

great wallpapers, it would be great if you could make some wallpapers of some of the ships as well please
              Daniel: Their whole world is in flames - and we're offering them gasoline. How does that help?
              Teal'c: We are in fact offering water.
              Jack O'Neill: Thank you.
              Daniel: I was speaking metaphorically.
              Jack O'Neill: Well stop it. It's not fair to Teal'c.

Comment

Agreed how about a Doci background.

Comment

Haven't been here in a while, as I've had to put my wallpaper designing on hold and seeing all of the wonderful work by the artists here would send me right to my design computer!

It's time to celebrate - I've created my first non-Sheppard wallpaper!

When I saw the SGA ep, Grace Under Pressure, I knew I had to do a wallpaper for it. I combined the incredible artwork of Hugh Syme from RUSH's Grace Under Pressure album (or as some RUSHians abbreviate, "p/g") and pics from the SGA ep. Keeping it simple seemed to be best.

The link is to an 800 x 600 version, but a full 1024 x 768 version is available.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                  O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Love all the new walls

ok first one in a little while. It's a Carter one.

Spoiler:

Edit:

Been trying some new things today and came up with this as well. Got the stargate from someone on the Sony forums but its a 3d model. I know they didn't make it, So I'm not able to give credit at the moment to that person for the gate. But some serious Kudos to them. If it's your work then let me know and I'll add your name into the bottom of the wallpaper as a credit. (Only the genuine creator please)

Spoiler:

and I know this one isn't a wallpaper and I'm not going to encroach on someone elses sig thread. but I'm putting this up for offer. So if anyone wants it then let me know.

Last edited by Essex; 21 March 2007, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Essex, those are both very, very nice! Whoever did the 3D model did a great job!

This isn't sized properly for a true wallpaper, but it can be centered. And it has a nice Easter theme for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                        Essex, those are both very, very nice! Whoever did the 3D model did a great job!

This isn't sized properly for a true wallpaper, but it can be centered. And it has a nice Easter theme for the season.

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p282/Jill_Ion/Stargate/manips/th_atlantis-easter.jpg[/IMG]

HAHAAA! great! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ouzo View Post
                          Hey all i've made a fresh batch of SG-1 wallpapers for you all to enjoy.

To download the wallpaper, click on the "Direct link" below and then right click on the image and "save as", all images are 1024x768 but if you wish for a custom size just reply in here with the size you want and which image, and ill get it sized up for you.

Asgard:-
                          http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/3369/asgardpp7.jpg Direct link

ORI:-
                          http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/2681/oribn9.jpg Direct link

Prior:-
                          http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8730/prioror9.jpg Direct link

SG-1 Team:-
                          http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/4863/teamqk1.jpg Direct link

I hope these wallpapers are to you liking, and i hope you all enjoy them as much as i did making them.

If you have ANY requests for wallpapers, just post your request in here and i'll see if i can make you what your looking for

Thank you and enjoy.

Ouzo
                          Hey, you did not make most of the base features in these wallpapers.
                          Most of the artwork was done by Mirko Stödter.

You should ask him for permission if you want to use his models/artwork in your artwork.

Otherwise it seems as if you are a copyright thief.
                          Last edited by Isto; 01 December 2017, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Greetings everyone.
                            And Spoiler alert!

I´ve made this one two days after i´ve seen the final SG-1 Episode ´Unending´.

So i suppose it belongs into the spoiler tags...

I´m not yet into all those effects, brushes, blending options ect., that Photoshop offers. And i havn´t created many walls or images yet. So it´s a rather simple piece compared to the impressing images i´ve seen so far.

I´m a PS Newbie, and i´m new at this place... So i may need time to adjust.
                            I think there was a thread for people to introduce themselves. But i can´t find it again.
                            Can anyone assist me with that?
                            McKAY: "Oh, come on -- I understand you're an Asgard and everything, but even you've gotta feel a bit of an adrenaline buzz."

HERMIOD: "My body does not possess the adrenal gland that produces epinephrine in your system. And even if I did, I would not be as easily impressed."

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post

Thanks Jill. I love yours, the scene you chose of Weir and Sheppard fits it well.

Originally posted by Asgard_Hermiod View Post
                              Greetings everyone.

And Spoiler alert!

I´ve made this one two days after i´ve seen the final SG-1 Episode ´Unending´.

So i suppose it belongs into the spoiler tags...

Spoiler:
                              Please do not be sad...

I´m not yet into all those effects, brushes, blending options ect., that Photoshop offers. And i havn´t created many walls or images yet. So it´s a rather simple piece compared to the impressing images i´ve seen so far.

I´m a PS Newbie, and i´m new at this place... So i may need time to adjust.

I think there was a thread for people to introduce themselves. But i can´t find it again.

Can anyone assist me with that?

Thats great.

With the effects a good place to try for photoshop tutorials would be http://www.good-tutorials.com/ there are a load and all the links there go to other tutorial sites so it's a pretty good place to find what you want to learn about

I've seen an intro thread somewhere, But TBH I can't remember where though, maybe the Off Topic chatter? But that wall to me was quite a good introduction though, So welcome.
                              Last edited by Essex; 22 March 2007, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Thanks, Essex. I was glad I found that particular cap in my pile of SG pics. It does seem to work well.

Comment

Working...
                                X