No announcement yet.

The Wallpaper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can some of you people help me out? You make all wonderfull wallpapers and I am hoping that you can help me with my problem. Like I said at the previous post in this thread at page 17 I want the water of my picture to move but I can't do such a thing and I am hoping one of you can do such a thing?

Please contact me by PM !!
    Lord Zedd

Comment

Oooh, that's great blending Dorka

Sent you a PM Anubis!
      Chleximpressed <--- by Kliggins

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        I've never posted in this thread before, but I've been lurking a bit recently. I just wanted to say how much I really love this thread and the wonderful wallpapers you have all created. I'm not quite up to the caliber as most, but a friend suggested I post my most recent wallpaper on this thread. I've only in the past few months jumped onto the photoeditting bandwagon after seeing so many beautiful sigs, collages, and wallpapers here on GW. I was so utterly impressed and moved by the images I saw, that I felt compelled to give it a try myself. Hopefully in time I can learn enough to convey myself as beautifully as those who I admire on here.

Abyss
        Warning: There is a slight hint of S/J in this wallpaper, but if you squint hard enough you can ignore it if you so choose.

I still haven't played with lettering much so that is a big weakness for me. I love all the wonderful lettering you all use in your wallpapers. Hopefully I'll figure that part out soon.

ForeverSG1
        WOW!!

Sorry, but If anyone know me...I am a BIG ABYSS Fan!!

Here are is a MONTAGE I did of ABYSS!! (I guess its called WallPaper over here!!)

My tribute to Andy Warhol...

and some Siglines..

and the Updated Version

Thunks for letting me post!!
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

I've been a bit creative too this weekend: Here are the results

Comment

New WP

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
              Wow. That's a beautiful blend - not into the ship but do love the wallpaper.

Comment

Does anyone have or know where to find any Season 9 Vala wallpapers? I totally love her and would love to have one on my desktop. Thanks!!

Comment

I made a Daniel/Vala wallpaper from Avalon Pt. 2. You can find it here: http://pics.livejournal.com/switch842/pic/0008ry27. Enjoy!

Kerri

Comment

@Purpleyin: Thx

new one:

Comment

Oooh, really great font you used Dorka. Pretty!

Comment

Originally posted by Chlex
                        Oooh, really great font you used Dorka. Pretty!
                        Thanks, It's called Cretino I think

btw....love your Sig, very.....alive

Comment

I made another Ben Browder/Claudia Black wallpaper, so I guess I'll link it instead of thumbnail it, as it is not 100% Stargate

----> You can see it here, just click on the link!!

Originally posted by Chlex
                          *waves* Sharing some walls... Stargate, with a little BSG thrown in too.
                          *throws love for Sugi around*

Always lovely to see your work and drool heavily over it

Comment

Originally posted by sgatelvr
                            Has anyone created SG1 s9 wallpaper that focuses (or at least includes) Ben Browder? Everywhere I look, I find the original team. Well, considering the show has moved on, I'd like to, too. Unfortunately, I do not know how to create wallpaper, nor do I have Photoshop.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
                            I have a few! Examples of them can be seen in my sig!

www.BenBrowder.co.uk - in the media section about half way down

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy
                              *throws love for Sugi around*
                              Eeee! It's Suz! *tackle hugs*

Gorgeous art, you're always coming up with nifty compositions... and I love the brushes

Comment

Some of these wallpapers are absolutely amazing.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X