thank you and totally snurchable for any kind of websites
    lol, dont worry - i will
    i somehow got the attitude of stealing from you, achaja and luci

Comment

thank you Icarium I should try that technique

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
      lol, dont worry - i will
      i somehow got the attitude of stealing from you, achaja and luci
      haha, surprising... not xD just had a look at the other wallies you uploaded from me... gosh, i don't even like half of them any more

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        thank you Icarium I should try that technique

haha, surprising... not xD just had a look at the other wallies you uploaded from me... gosh, i don't even like half of them any more

you know why you dont? because your style keeps on getting better and better
        we dont have many wallis of you though .. so if you have others which you want to share .. nur her damit

Comment

you know why you dont? because your style keeps on getting better and better
          we dont have many wallis of you though .. so if you have others which you want to share .. nur her damit
          Moah thank you *flausch* my wallie muse just returned to me, don't freak her out!!! xD But i will make more, defenitely

Comment

@ Fainne: I really liked the Sheppard picture. Good use of textures.
            @Torri012: Great to see that there is another person here who loves "Little Dorrit" ^_^

Completely different fandom but after "Leave Out All the Rest" I had to make a picture. Took me a while because CSI art is somehow tricky for me (though I have to say that this pairing was the main reason I started photoshopping in the first place) I am not quite sure if I like the result or not. Feedback is of course love.

Stay With Me

Spoiler:

textures: Agnes, fractured sanity, krisnreine
            He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
            He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
            And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
              @Torri012: Great to see that there is another person here who loves "Little Dorrit" ^_^

Completely different fandom but after "Leave Out All the Rest" I had to make a picture. Took me a while because CSI art is somehow tricky for me (though I have to say that this pairing was the main reason I started photoshopping in the first place) I am not quite sure if I like the result or not. Feedback is of course love.

Stay With Me

Spoiler:

thank you

I love your wallie. good to see some CSI fanart. reminds me of doing some for CSI:NY
              though I really love your wallie, there is one thing that catches my eye: did you strech the Grissom/woman-who's-name-i-forgot picture? I personally don't really like stretched pictures. but all in all it's a very good composed wallie. keep it coming

Comment

Stay With Me

Spoiler:

ich glaub aber kaum, dass die das auf ORF spielen
                i just love it - cant wait for the next two epis *hrhr*

aww. love the walli!
                looks really really good

Comment

ich glaub aber kaum, dass die das auf ORF spielen
                  i just love it - cant wait for the next two epis *hrhr*

aww. love the walli!
                  looks really really good
                  Nö. ORF hat es im allgemeinen nicht so mit BBC Serien. RTL 2 hat aber LoM ausgestrahlt. Lang lebe BBC

@Torri : I didn't stretch the picture of Heather and Grissom because I made a high res screen capture of it, that was even larger, so I actually downsized. I just worked with some filtres, that's it.

Thanks guys
                  He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                  He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                  And he's wonderful.

Comment

LoM? *auf der leitung steht*
                    nya, ich find orf nicht so schlimm.. orf 1 ist eigentlich ganz gut nur orf 2 ist a bisl a bauernsender

god, i did a walli too guys but i'm not sure if i shall show it ... its a surprise in the sparky advent calendar

Comment

LoM? *auf der leitung steht*
                      nya, ich find orf nicht so schlimm.. orf 1 ist eigentlich ganz gut nur orf 2 ist a bisl a bauernsender

god, i did a walli too guys but i'm not sure if i shall show it ... its a surprise in the sparky advent calendar
                      Lom --> Life on Mars

ORF 2 ist was für alte Leute - wie ARD und ZDF
                      And he's wonderful.

Comment

life on mars? *O.o*
                        never heard of that before...

und 3sat - schaun meine eltern immer...

Comment

huntress this is very positive and hot artwork! I like this dubble text effect greeen

Here is a wallie, it doesn't look as I wanted but it's just an experiment with different style...At the beggining I thought I could make the center pic also in comic style but it is too small and would be unclear, so I stayed at this final look:
                          Last edited by Achaja; 18 November 2008, 11:57 AM. Reason: correct spelling on wp
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

omg Achaja. that's awesome!!! post it in the Jack/Sam art thread, NOW xD that'S stunning. can you make a tut? oh, and I'm not sure if it should be like that or not. b ut I think Egypt is spelled with "y" and not with "i"

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                              huntress this is very positive and hot artwork! I like this dubble text effect greeen

Here is a wallie, it doesn't look as I wanted but it's just an experiment with different style...At the beggining I thought I could make the center pic also in comic style but it is too small and would be unclear, so I stayed at this final look:
                              Thank you Achaja! You picture is seriously cute. I do not ship Jack and Sam but it still put a smile on my face BTW the Grrrrrrrr! Argh! Totally reminded me of that little monster from Mutant Productions LOL

@Fainne: Du kennst nicht Life on Mars :fällt vom Sessel: ? Oh my! Das war DIE beste serie die der Beep seit langem erfunden hat. Besser noch als Spooks! Es geht um einen Copper Sam Tyler der nach einem Unfall auf einmal in 1973 aufwacht und er weiss nicht wie er da hin gekommen ist. Eine Krimishow mit einem Twist und einem erstklassigen John Simm.
                              And he's wonderful.

Comment

@Fainne: Du kennst nicht Life on Mars :fällt vom Sessel: ? Oh my! Das war DIE beste serie die der Beep seit langem erfunden hat. Besser noch als Spooks! Es geht um einen Copper Sam Tyler der nach einem Unfall auf einmal in 1973 aufwacht und er weiss nicht wie er da hin gekommen ist. Eine Krimishow mit einem Twist und einem erstklassigen John Simm.
                                doch, kenn ich. lief hier auch mal auf Pro7, glaub ich hab aber nur gelegentlich reingeschaut^^

Comment

Working...
                                X