Enjoy!

SNY

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
      New wallpaper!

--> HORUS <--

Enjoy!

SNY
      Heh i was going to ask who is that, then ur little link told me, haha... Me loves it (ew, i just did a Paris Hilton thing)... Neway...
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Poscards:

Day 2 : paris

Day 3 : Scotland (Glasgow)

Caty

Comment

New wallpaper

click for 1024x768

Comment

Ok so this is the first Stargate wallpaper i have ever made. It's a Sam/Jack one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...te/JS21024.jpg
            During Daniel's time with SG-1, he was killed, raped, injured, nearly crushed to death in a rockfall, zatted, subjected to alien mind probes, blinded, nearly choked to death, possessed, subjected to dreamlike "learning experiences", rendered invisible, made addicted, drugged, driven apparently mad, tortured for information, exposed to a lethal dose of radiation, and subjected to Goa'uld torture devices. Yet he's always bounced right back with an emphatic "I'm fine."

Comment

Originally posted by Astrid
              Ok so this is the first Stargate wallpaper i have ever made. It's a Sam/Jack one.

cool Astrid have you made some more?
              Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                3 Postcards from Sam and Jack

The Honey Moon

1 -ride into the sunset ..destination unkown

2 - Stop over : Japan

3- A visit to the Japanese gardens where love is blooming

From Sam & Jack

Enjoy

Caty
                Nice picture Caty
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Astrid

I love it. You did a great job.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm currently making another sam and jack one and a seperate jack one...should have them done soon. Just need to find the right brush to finish it off...
                    During Daniel's time with SG-1, he was killed, raped, injured, nearly crushed to death in a rockfall, zatted, subjected to alien mind probes, blinded, nearly choked to death, possessed, subjected to dreamlike "learning experiences", rendered invisible, made addicted, drugged, driven apparently mad, tortured for information, exposed to a lethal dose of radiation, and subjected to Goa'uld torture devices. Yet he's always bounced right back with an emphatic "I'm fine."

Comment

Made three new WP based on a single scene from Moebius I. I'll only post the links (as oppose to hot-linking the images) due to the spoiler-y nature.
                      Jack, Quote by Dylan Thomas, Textures by TRE, Pics courtesy of Jackfic and Abydos Gate
                      Teal'c, Pics courtesy of Jackfic and Abydos Gate
                      Sam, Quote by Lord Byron, Textures by TRE, Pics courtesy of Jackfic and Abydos Gate

Was working on a Daniel one, but Enterprise and BSG are now having my full attention ...
                      In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

Does anyone know where i can get a highly details Atlantis City picture so i am able to have it as my desktop wallpaper!

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
                          Hellooooooooooooooo!

I've made a new wallpaper. A little big, It's a nice wallpaper, all
                          red like the blood, but it's nice... It's about Jack and Sam

Can be found in my web:

http://www.snyart.com

And this is the link of the wallpaper:

http://www.snyart.com/wllpps/survive.jpg

Disfrutad!

SNY
                          WOW, WOW, WOW!!! You have some *very* good videos!!! - those about Sam and Jack!! Wow, they are good!!

Zika
                          Zika

Belief in Sam and Jack ship in season 10?

P.S. sorry about my english - from Denmark()

Comment

Originally posted by Zika
                            WOW, WOW, WOW!!! You have some *very* good videos!!! - those about Sam and Jack!! Wow, they are good!!

Zika
                            Of course they're good, its made by SNY! Shes a renaissance (sp?) person!
                            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Thanks!

SNY ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X