This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Beckett at DragonCon

Hey, I got to meet Paul McGillion yesterday at DragonCon. What a great guy and so sweet. He was very personalable and even gave my mom and me a hug after we got our pictures taken with us.

Oh, and all of the money he is collecting from his photo ops is going to the Hurricane Katrina victim's fund.

BTW, we gave him an Irreversibly Contaminated wristband, a fundraiser I did for our Farscape club the Southeast Scapers, and if you look on his wrist on the right you can see it.

You're so lucky you live over there... Denmark will never have any cons and they've cancelled Stargate on TV . But cool picture and I like the fact that he's donating money to the Katrina victims fund.

Comment

Paul does seem very nice. There are posts on the *Thunk* thread here by watcher652 (hope she doesn't mind) about her little visits with Paul at the Con.

Comment

Oh! How much fun! He's really cool. Met him at ComicCon, and loved him. Didn't get a pic with him, though.

So....what's on the t-shirt behind you three? Something about Dr. Beckett, but what? And where can I get one!!!

Comment

LOL, it says "I got examined by Dr. Beckett."

Comment

Originally posted by Faraway
            LOL, it says "I got examined by Dr. Beckett."
            If you go to the *Thunk* thread there is one of him standing next to it by watcher652 and one of his um, well lets just say he is very obliging.

Comment

Working...
            X