• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    lol

sounds like a guest that needs to grow up

*snippers*

part of me thinks it's so cool that they're so open, the other part just shakes my head and wonders...dude, what is s/he thinking??????

I have become very tolerant of the talent over time (been doing the close up convention thing for 10 years), they dont mean anything by it, Im considered 'safe' to play up to.
    I usually roll my eyes, take a deep breath and play along. Tho' I do have a highly developed sense of mischief, and sometimes plot devious green room revenge.
    and now for something really different...

Comment

Originally posted by Sa'Hut_IH' View Post
      I have become very tolerant of the talent over time (been doing the close up convention thing for 10 years), they dont mean anything by it, Im considered 'safe' to play up to.
      I usually roll my eyes, take a deep breath and play along. Tho' I do have a highly developed sense of mischief, and sometimes plot devious green room revenge.
      Someone very close to Mama Duck told me that I should remind Cliff Simon to ask to see her piercings so we could watch her turn red. Mama Duck would probably know who the culprit of that little scheme is. But since Cliff is not expected in Vancouver, that will have to wait for another time.
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
        Someone very close to Mama Duck told me that I should remind Cliff Simon to ask to see her piercings so we could watch her turn red. Mama Duck would probably know who the culprit of that little scheme is. But since Cliff is not expected in Vancouver, that will have to wait for another time.

OH that would SOOOOOO work!! 'Specially with that new piercing!
        Knowing her.....hmm I would say its Mama's lo'taur/wench (she has one of those ya know) and Cliff already has a habit of causing the tough lady to blush

Comment

OH that would SOOOOOO work!! 'Specially with that new piercing!
          Knowing her.....hmm I would say its Mama's lo'taur/wench (she has one of those ya know) and Cliff already has a habit of causing the tough lady to blush
          Darn-it! I have just GOT to get Cliff to Vancouver.

Comment

And calling people up onstage during a talk to embarass them, takes up time that the audience can be listening to the speaker *checks to see how well that worked*

Comment

And calling people up onstage during a talk to embarass them, takes up time that the audience can be listening to the speaker *checks to see how well that worked*
              It's Cliff's time...he can do what he wants... So nyah!!!!

Comment

HEY! I resemble that remark!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
                  Well I was trying to avoid being in the Soup for saying the piercing tactic would work....no help to be had huh?

Comment

Well I was trying to avoid being in the Soup for saying the piercing tactic would work....no help to be had huh?
                    Not in this life, SA.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
                      Lol, Chelle.

BTW, in case you didn't read it on my site, thanks again for the DH pic. It's wonderful. You are so sweet and thoughtful.

Comment

My experience is that the actors - and the fans and con staff - will all get away with whatever the others tolerate and condone....

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                          My experience is that the actors - and the fans and con staff - will all get away with whatever the others tolerate and condone....
                          Very true. However, the behaviour police can't be everywhere, so if someone is irritating you, they are also probably irritating everyone else. So, speak up. Tell the pain in the A** politely to behave themselves. Everyone around you will appreciate it.

Comment

Very true. However, the behaviour police can't be everywhere, so if someone is irritating you, they are also probably irritating everyone else. So, speak up. Tell the pain in the A** politely to behave themselves. Everyone around you will appreciate it.

Curses, THAT was the issue the last time I told someone "touch her like that again and I will break your arm" Politely...curses, knew I forgot something *EG*

Comment

Curses, THAT was the issue the last time I told someone "touch her like that again and I will break your arm" Politely...curses, knew I forgot something *EG*
                              Lol...that's funny....lol

Comment

Heh, well, if it's the con staff or volunteers who are acting like putzes, it's sometimes difficult to complain.

I think one of the worst volunteers I'd ever met was at a Creaton Con - security folk dressed as Klingons. They refused to speak English. You asked them a question - a simple question and they just glared at you. While volunteers are cheap, the con staff should screen out the idiots.

Comment

Working...
                                X