Refined Lego Puddle Jumper now on Lego Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refined Lego Puddle Jumper now on Lego Ideas

Hello all, I've revised my earlier Puddle Jumper submission and it's up on Lego Ideas now. If you like the design, please support.

While the core design is essentially the same, I've redone the exterior and the Stargate design. I think it's smashing and the weapon pods and engines fully retract flush with the hull. Was amazed that was physically possible.

I would include a "fandom kree!" joke but knowing this fanbase it'd be all "I will die free" and "joma se'cu" and fights to the death and such and that's just not how I want to spend my day. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
    The Stargate franchise focuses around the titular "Stargate" - a ring-like device that, when activated, creates a link between different planets. One ...

I shall offer my support as soon as I get home. My work network blocks the lego ideas site.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I gave my meager support... also, apparently Stargate Atlantis is an approved IP to use, but Stargate SG-1 is not. Stargate is green, Stargate Universe comes up red.

Comment

This is cool, I like the designs people come up with!

Comment

Hello again, just bumping this topic to see if anyone's interested. Currently at about 1,500 votes and seeking about 10,000 in total.

There is an Embarkation Room design that's reached the required 10,000 votes and will be considered. Normally, Lego Ideas only allows one of each IP but as that's more Movie/SG-1 and mine is Atlantis, I believe mine is still in the running. Anyways, there's always the possibility the Embarkation room gets rejected for whatever criteria and thus I'm still pushing to get mine through as well.

(I also have a Jeopardy set on Lego Ideas as well, but that's not the focus of this thread!)

Anyways, I really like my design and just want to share it with the fandom. If anyone has any questions or comments, I'd love to hear them!

Comment

I could only find your Puddle jumper project (and the Jeopardy one).

Comment

Working...
            X