Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martin Gero Appreciation Thread (spoilers for everything)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the Season 2 DVD (UK release Vol5) Martin has an extra where he is taking on acting *his dream* He tries badly to do a Scottish accent. Lol!

Martin with David and Joe.

It's quite funny.

Comment

I saw that...it was hilarious!

I actually had to pause it to laugh when he tried to do the Scots accent!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        I saw that...it was hilarious!

I actually had to pause it to laugh when he tried to do the Scots accent!
        If I didn't know it was meant to be Scottish... When he and David are doing their improve to help Martin with his scene, he sounded more like he had a dutch accent to me! Lol!

I really loved the storming off in the end...

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
          That's cool! They look like they have lots of fun on the show.

Anyone know what the next MG eppy is?

Comment

I just checked, next Gero episode is McKay and Mrs. Miller... *anticipates greatly*

I can not beleive I haven't ever posted in or seen this thread until ShadowMaat posted the link in General Discussions. Martin Gero is my favorite of all the stargate writers. Gero is amazing. I look forward to seeing any and all episodes by him since they all tend to be extremely good.

Yup.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Regarding McKay and Mrs Miller:

Martin Gero.... how are you so awesome?! Yes.. yes, I know... so cliché

This was a wonderful episode and is now my most favorite even before GUP and Duet. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                Regarding McKay and Mrs Miller:

Martin Gero.... how are you so awesome?! Yes.. yes, I know... so cliché

This was a wonderful episode and is now my most favorite even before GUP and Duet. Thank you!
                Woah, wow, *heartthrob*. Last night's episode was phenomenal. Brilliantly written and brilliantly done. Good job Gero! Wow!

"The whole world is you. Yet you keep thinking there is something else." ~ Hsueh-Feng

I Love these guys: :

Comment

Martin, Congratulations for the entertaining McKay and Mrs. Miller! The banter between McKay and Carter, McKay and Jeannie, AU McKay and everybody, well, you see what I'm talking about! Witty, funny, snarky and hilarious. And the character development on top of it all! CLAP, CLAP, CLAP!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow, I never knew this thread existed! Add me to the list of people who prays to Martin Gero's UberGod-hood for all the awesomeness he's written!

Just as evidence for my devotion to his church, McKay and Mrs. Miller made me tear-up, twice, with the same scene...watched 5 hours apart!

Comment

mckay and mrs miller - pure genius!

and the name come on where did you pull that one out from!

LOVED IT!!!

more please!!!!

Comment

Congrats, Martin, on M&MM! Lovely ep - and the friendships and communication between the team was wonderful. We've been looking forward to seeing the team interact in this manner for a while, thank you for providing! Also loved the relationship between Jeannie and Rodney.
                        sigpic
                        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I loved the season 2 DVD part! He is so funny! After I saw it I watched the episode and saw him in the background.

Comment

HOLY HANNA how did i not know there was a Gero appreciation thread!?! i love this guy. i watched all of the Siege commentaries today, plus GUP, and oh man that guy rocks. he's so street *giggle*

i can't believe i can't think of more to say about him at the mo, i'm def gonna come back here soon
                            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*
                            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

I completely didn't know this thread was here
                              Martin is great. Is anyone on his MySpace? I am, his page is really cool.
                              And Joe Mallozzi keeps posting pics of him in his blog Here are a few.

For size
                              Spoiler:

Joe Mallozzi on the left of the last one for good measure

Comment

Hey! A Gero thread! I feel so much better to see others that I know who fan-girl him. At the VanCon, he was my tour guide through the set. I think I took at least 20 pics of him that day.

What a nut. Adore him and his stories. How awesome is he? I also don't have much else to say except that I've been a fan since I heard that his 1st full story he wrote was Childhood's End. Plus, he really knows how to write McKay, and for that, I will be a fan forever.

Enough gushing.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by im_meli
                                More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X