X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Daedalus - 3D Art

Hi everyone!

I finished my new Daedalus model yesterday!

Hope you like it!
    Thanks!

Ed
    Choke on that causality!
    ---------------
    QSS3D

Very nice - Well done
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Agreed!!!!!!

HER'AK: "No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of."
      O'NEILL:"You ended that sentence with a preposition. *******!"

Comment

Your site is cool aswell http://www.stargate3d.fsnet.co.uk/
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I love the Daedalus! Thanks for the wallpapers.

Comment

that is sweet, odin, do you mind if i use the prometheus and daedalus models to make a banner please

Comment

wow, those are pretty good. the only thing thats missing is a starfield in the background.
              ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

LOL - Maybe they are in a region without stars or maybe the stars are cloaked
                love Torri

Comment

*snort* that was for the stars thing.

It looks great!
                  Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                  LOVE HIM-> DT
                  ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Thanks guys!

As for there being no stars, well those renders were just to show off the model. So just a straight forward black background.

I'm making an F-302 at the moment and I'll post it here when it's done!
                    Just making the cockpit interior now

Cheers

Ed
                    Choke on that causality!
                    ---------------
                    QSS3D

Comment

Cockpit interior?

Wow the attention to detail!
                      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                      LOVE HIM-> DT
                      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

those models rock on the website, you dont mind if i use them to make a banner do you Odin? bets pics of daed and prom ive ever seen

Comment

Well done very good job green for you.
                          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Kool, brilliant detail. Looks great as well as the others on the website. Sure the F-302 will be great

Comment

Will be make a model of Martin's ship in Wormhole Xtreme?

Any more DVD-box art on the way?

Nice work as usual.

Comment

Working...
                              X