Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice I like it

Comment

The original site exceeded their bandwidth limit for the month probably due to us perhaps next time I shouldnt hotlink
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

WOW that was great!
        i actually liked the sped up opener(no. 2) more then the new one, it sounded cool. the 3rd 1 was a good ripoff of "LOST"
        anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

Never watched lost so I have no idea what you are on about
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!!

I don't know who made this video but my hats off to them!!! This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. Whoever you are, did you ever think of taking the idea of what's going on in the Sci-Fi channel offices regarding Stargate and turning it into a mini - video series? I can think of all sorts of hilarious videos based on that. Again, thanks for laugh, whoever you are!!!!!
            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
            it has it's own laws and beats about things
            which the intellect scorns."
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

Joseph Mallozzi mentioned it in his blog - http://www.gateworld.net/blogs/jmallozzi/

Speaking of openings, I caught the fan spoof of the Stargate opening credits. Loved it. Ahem.
              love Torri

Comment

I saw that. That's why I went looking for it. I'd love to see what they would come up with about any number of the various issues we gaters have. Can you see them discussing whether or not the Asgard (Hermi) is suppose to be naked? Just the thought of what they could come up with makes me giggle.
                "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                it has it's own laws and beats about things
                which the intellect scorns."
                - Mark Twain -

Comment

LMAO love the vid.. and yes the third one resembling LOST opening, and they said they did cut the opening to follow LOST example. But then LOST does it with style and it's an appropriate opening for the show because it follow the story itself.
                  Whilst SG-1 opening every year had shown bits of action that we could expect of the same season, and now they just show a hurried jog of 4 people running into a puddle of blue jello .. GAH! that's just repulsive.
                  sigpic
                  sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Yes the 4 people running thing is pretty pointless
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                      EDIT No.2: ORIGINAL LINK REMOVED

The original was posted on somebody elses site and it seems I have inadvertently caused them bandwidth problems so I have removed the link please use the mirror site below

EDIT: I couldnt sleep so heres a mirror link

Left-click this time

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=36T3JMKH

Then right click on Click to download after the countdown
                      This link doesn't work. Please upload it on depositfiles.com

Comment

Working...
                      X