Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate wars

Anybody here plays?
    This is a wicked game were you become either the tauri, asgard, gould or replicators and, well at least in my opinion, get an army and invade people. There probably more to it than invade people but its beyond me why one shouldn't invade people constantly. I meant in the game, i don't want no tree hugging hippies clouding this thread with their war is bad mumbo jumbo.
    Anyway, the question still stands, anyone here plays?

how do you play?
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

http://www.stargatewars.com
      I played for 2months but quit I was quite good just pm me if anyone needs help in the game I can give away stuff on my account

Comment

its simple yet fun, quick learning curve.

Comment

Originally posted by dennycrane
          Anybody here plays?
          This is a wicked game were you become either the tauri, asgard, gould or replicators and, well at least in my opinion, get an army and invade people. There probably more to it than invade people but its beyond me why one shouldn't invade people constantly. I meant in the game, i don't want no tree hugging hippies clouding this thread with their war is bad mumbo jumbo.
          Anyway, the question still stands, anyone here plays?
          Hey dude, yeah I play my aka is Im_A_Little_Monkey & SyoftheAsgard.

PM me sometime dude,

Regs,

Simon
          A lady came up to me on the street and pointed to my sued jacket...
          "You know a cow was murdered for that jacket?" She sneered. I replied in a psychotic tone...
          "I diddnt know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you to!"

Sy~

Comment

i once played, but i never really got the hang of it. i was a replicator.
            ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

how dare you betray your race!
              LOL
              i am tauri and have taken it upon myself to go around and screw every gould out there

Comment

I play and I'm a goa'uld. I dont know what else you want me to say?

Comment

And I also make only 200,000 a turn

Comment

Sy i was sholvah, esker kind of screwed us over lol

Comment

I used to play a very similar game called "kings of Chaos", it was pretty fun, but then I got bored with it...so, anyone starting out need any clicks? (They do have that in Stargate Wars don't they?)

I'll click as many as possible but please post it only if your starting out, (less than 25 slodiers)
                      sigpic
                      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

I just started playing yesterday. I would appreciate any kind of help. my username is unre4l and i am Tauri. BTW. when I said help, I didnt mean helping me eff up my account
                        sigpic

Comment

ummm, hmm, if its anything like KOC I would go all out on the offensive, only buy attack and spy weaopns, then you will have lots of attack and get lots of gold, but remember, since you will not have a very strong defence, buy more weapons when you are done attacking for the moment. Also getting more "units per day" helps too, the more units you have the more gold you get and the more people you can train as spys.

Also, by 'eff up', do you mean clicking the link?
                          sigpic
                          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

If you become my officer you get 30% of my income.

http://www.stargatewars.com/recruit....d=qh1120606537

Comment

Originally posted by UNRE4L
                              I just started playing yesterday. I would appreciate any kind of help. my username is unre4l and i am Tauri. BTW. when I said help, I didnt mean helping me eff up my account
                              I sent u 500 troops
                              that should help u out

Comment

Working...
                              X