No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know, but I'm thinking of giving up on bingo andplaying battleships instead. Better chance of winning.

As for Antoa, that might have something to do with the government health warning she comes with
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      *also wonders why no one wants to sit in the row with antoa *
      Dude. I was wondering the same thing I shower regularly and wear deodorant. Do I get the whole row to myself?!

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
        Dude. I was wondering the same thing I shower regularly and wear deodorant. Do I get the whole row to myself?!
        Maybe people are scared by your Nubbins.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
          Seating Plan Version 7. Looking quite full, but still haven't got Bingo!

Spoiler:
          I'm in seat D1 although, looking at your chart, it seems I'll be sitting on the floor.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
            I'm in seat D1 although, looking at your chart, it seems I'll be sitting on the floor.

*snickers* Perhaps you have misbehaved and have been placed in the corner
            sigpic

Comment

umm... according to the information I got from Becky, there is no D1.

*puzzles a bit*

Hope Becky won't mind me quoting her here...

Spoiler:
              for your information this year there is no row P
              No A1, A2 or B1 ( Wheelchair in B2)
              No A20
              No C2, D1 or D2 ( Wheelchair in C1)
              No E1, E2 or F2 ( Wheelchair in F1)

Comment

umm... according to the information I got from Becky, there is no D1.

*puzzles a bit*

Hope Becky won't mind me quoting her here...

Spoiler:
                for your information this year there is no row P
                No A1, A2 or B1 ( Wheelchair in B2)
                No A20
                No C2, D1 or D2 ( Wheelchair in C1)
                No E1, E2 or F2 ( Wheelchair in F1)

According to Becky, I'm in D1. *perhaps she's been at the gin again?*
                sigpic

Comment

According to Becky, I'm in D1. *perhaps she's been at the gin again?*
                  Maybe the wheelchair in C1 will be elsewhere, then? Cos usually they keep a seat free behind so there's room to get in and manoeuvre and everything.

I love it when things like this happen Makes life SO much more interesting. I'll keep you on the floor at the moment. I quite like the idea of keeping you on the floor

Comment

Maybe the wheelchair in C1 will be elsewhere, then? Cos usually they keep a seat free behind so there's room to get in and manoeuvre and everything.

I love it when things like this happen Makes life SO much more interesting. I'll keep you on the floor at the moment. I quite like the idea of keeping you on the floor
                    Yep, keep her on her knees. Nods.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

OK guys! Chocolate party announcement!

The party will be held Saturday 3.00 to 4.00 pm in the Hotel bar.

The reason we need a list of attendees is to help the G4 organise your photo sessions around the party. I will be collecting names tomorrow evening and will put the list here so you can make sure you're on it. I'm collecting names from this thread, my PMs and profile visitors.

There has been some concern about the amount of chocolate there will probably be leftover. We always knew there would be lots left over and I'm making plans for that chocolate. I know everyone wants to share their chocolate (really, I do! I can't wait to introduce you guys to chocolate fish!) so it's easy to go a bit overboard. Please don't worry about what others are bringing, leave that to me. I don't want anyone's enthusiasm crushed, this is fun!
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I quite like the idea of keeping you on the floor

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                        Yep, keep her on her knees. Nods.
                        Can I at least keep my trousers on?
                        sigpic

Comment

Can I at least keep my trousers on?
                          You're asking me? You know what I think the AT4 policy should be on trousers
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                            OK guys! Chocolate party announcement!

The party will be held Saturday 3.00 to 4.00 pm in the Hotel bar.

The reason we need a list of attendees is to help the G4 organise your photo sessions around the party. I will be collecting names tomorrow evening and will put the list here so you can make sure you're on it. I'm collecting names from this thread, my PMs and profile visitors.

There has been some concern about the amount of chocolate there will probably be leftover. We always knew there would be lots left over and I'm making plans for that chocolate. I know everyone wants to share their chocolate (really, I do! I can't wait to introduce you guys to chocolate fish!) so it's easy to go a bit overboard. Please don't worry about what others are bringing, leave that to me. I don't want anyone's enthusiasm crushed, this is fun!
                            all hail the chocolate queen!!!!!
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

A clarification about the amount of chocolate note- I wasn't meaning anyone specific! Just that I have things under control. If anyone rocks up with loads of chocolate, I will be providing everyone with a sticker and a pen to name it and any of it left at the end of the weekend will be going back home with them. The labeling also goes for anything with nuts in it.

It's all good, no drama. Have fun!
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                                *snickers* Perhaps you have misbehaved and have been placed in the corner
                                *Hands Dips a pea shooter*

Now you'll have a reason for being put in the corner
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X