GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leiasky View Post

So I assume one can't purchase an additional photo like one can at other events? You only get the one that comes with the ticket, yes?
    Correct.

Julia
    G4
    To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
      Not to mention I'll have a near heart attack doing the schedule!!!

Julia
      G4
      *imagines a schedule detailed to 10 seconds*

Poor poor Julia
      sigpic

Comment

IMPORTANT

We've had people who have indicated that they will be getting groups of friends to block pre-register tickets for the two Events so that they ensure they get tickets. ie Friend A books tickets for Friends B, C and D and at the same time Friend B books tickets for Friends A, C and D and so on.

This will be frowned upon severely. This happened when booking opened for AT4 and it causes confusion, a lot of work and is unfair on people who book in an appropriate fashion and fairly.

As we have had indications that this is what some people are intending we have made the decision that anyone who does that will be allocated the last booking slot which was made. In other words if someone books for three friends and booked quite early on, and is found to have been booked by the same group of friends later on, the ticket allocation will automatically be moved to the later booking.

This is in fairness to all.

Julia
        G4

Comment

Not to mention I'll have a near heart attack doing the schedule!!!

Julia
          G4
          nah, that'll be if Rick is as...prompt as Amanda during the dinner

It's really quite fun to watch. Julia trying to keep things on schedule, amanda chatting and talking and ignoring her 'ahem, 10 minutes' warnings
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
            *imagines a schedule detailed to 10 seconds*

Poor poor Julia
            Tens???!!!! we're down to 5's now peoples...

[runs away]
            Becks

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              nah, that'll be if Rick is as...prompt as Amanda during the dinner

It's really quite fun to watch. Julia trying to keep things on schedule, amanda chatting and talking and ignoring her 'ahem, 10 minutes' warnings
              Oh trust me I have made it an art form all of its own - getting Amanda back on schedule......

Julia
              G4

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                Tens???!!!! we're down to 5's now peoples...

[runs away]
                Becks

Grrr....you can run but you can't hide......

Julia
                G4

Tut tut....fellow directors getting in on the act....must remember that when I draw up next meeting agenda.....thou shalt not mock fellow Directors on forums..

Comment

IMPORTANT

We've had people who have indicated that they will be getting groups of friends to block pre-register tickets for the two Events so that they ensure they get tickets. ie Friend A books tickets for Friends B, C and D and at the same time Friend B books tickets for Friends A, C and D and so on.

This will be frowned upon severely. This happened when booking opened for AT4 and it causes confusion, a lot of work and is unfair on people who book in an appropriate fashion and fairly.

As we have had indications that this is what some people are intending we have made the decision that anyone who does that will be allocated the last booking slot which was made. In other words if someone books for three friends and booked quite early on, and is found to have been booked by the same group of friends later on, the ticket allocation will automatically be moved to the later booking.

This is in fairness to all.

Julia
                  G4

I was wondering what would happen if someone did this as a friend and I discussed today who was going to try and book tickets! If you haven't already done so, please put that notice on the web site so people understand the consequences.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                    I was wondering what would happen if someone did this as a friend and I discussed today who was going to try and book tickets! If you haven't already done so, please put that notice on the web site so people understand the consequences.
                    'Tis being done already.

Julia
                    G4

Comment

Grrr....you can run but you can't hide......

Julia
                      G4

Tut tut....fellow directors getting in on the act....must remember that when I draw up next meeting agenda.....thou shalt not mock fellow Directors on forums..
                      (Sneaks in, blows raspberry and scuttles out! )

Mumsey
                      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                        (Sneaks in, blows raspberry and scuttles out! )

Mumsey

It's a mutiny!!!! I'm being ganged up on. Where's John when you need him?

Right then. Will go and put on Chairman's boot and stamp it!!!!

Thou shalt not mock Chairman.......grrr...

I know....just thought of new rule.....If you mock Chairman, no schedule for any Event shall be forthcoming.....hee hee....

Oh wait....I've already done AT4's and you've both got it in your hot little mits....RATS!!!

Tired....going to bed now....ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Julia
                        G4

Comment

A question for the G4 quartet: How many tickets will be sold for the SE?
                          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Another question: where exactly on the website will the button to buy tickets appear? I think I remember from last time it was a couple of places?
                            sigpic

Comment

134 DAYS to go until AT4!!!!!

Days to go until The Sanctuary Experience!!!!!!!

Days to go until Meet the Man!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                                Another question: where exactly on the website will the button to buy tickets appear? I think I remember from last time it was a couple of places?
                                IIRC last time it was on the reg page.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X