Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    the 34th of November
    OK, now I know I'm not awake yet, I actually considered looking at the calendar to see what day that was...

*Runs off for caffiene*

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99 View Post
      OK, now I know I'm not awake yet, I actually considered looking at the calendar to see what day that was...

*Runs off for caffiene*
      *snickers*

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99 View Post

*Runs off for caffiene*
        Hehe
        sigpic

Comment

Ok...I was checking the Creation site and Amanda is doing 3 Creation events in 2009: SG1/Atlantis Con in April(Vancouver), Grand Slam Summit in May(Los Angeles), and SG1/Atlantis con in August(Chicago). Any guess when she may do AT4?

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
            Ok...I was checking the Creation site and Amanda is doing 3 Creation events in 2009: SG1/Atlantis Con in April(Vancouver), Grand Slam Summit in May(Los Angeles), and SG1/Atlantis con in August(Chicago). Any guess when she may do AT4?
            Ooh..she's gonna be in Chicago? *plots* Might have to fit that con into my plans for next year. Being only bout 45 min away how can I resist? Yay! More Amanda!

Hopefully she'll still do AT4!! At least we know the months of April, May and August are out for dates. I'm still thinking it will be either September or October yet. *crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
              Hopefully she'll still do AT4!! At least we know the months of April, May and August are out for dates. I'm still thinking it will be either September or October yet. *crosses fingers*
              *hopes*
              sigpic

Comment

guys, she's already said that she'll do AT4.and, chances are, they already have a date, the G4 were just waiting for Gatecon to get over before they started to deal with another con
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                  Crossing fingers for November!!! *I'm a tight wad...the flights are a lot cheaper after October!!*
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I'm still thinking it will be either September or October yet. *crosses fingers*
                    I'll be happy with any weekend of the year, but during college/school holidays/vacation would be perfect, lol.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Since I am already doing SG1/SGA Vancouver in April, and Comic Con in July, and I am trying to squeeze in Grand Slam in May...

Yes, I, too, hope for November. That and I like cooler weather, cold...really, and although I'm by no means a tight wad (lol) the flights are affordable then...
                      Jenni

Comment

Really, unless it's (US) Thanksgiving weekend, November would be crap for me.

Actually even the holiday weekend would be bad, but I would make it work somehow. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post

Actually even the holiday weekend would be bad, but I would make it work somehow. *sigh*
                          I seriously doubt it would happen Thanksgiving weekend. Too many over the pond wouldnt be able to make it I'd think.

I still say September or October. Amanda is busy the months of April, May and August. Tis kinda late in the game to announce a date earlier than March and the summer months of June/July might just be her 'down' time with family.

November and December are out being holiday months.

Just my guess though.

Comment

I seriously doubt it would happen Thanksgiving weekend. Too many over the pond wouldnt be able to make it I'd think.

I still say September or October. Amanda is busy the months of April, May and August. Tis kinda late in the game to announce a date earlier than March and the summer months of June/July might just be her 'down' time with family.

November and December are out being holiday months.

Just my guess though.
                            I'm sure we have already had one big event on thanksgiving, but I can't remember which one it was. Was it AT1, 2 or Avalon?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                              Yes, I, too, hope for November. That and I like cooler weather, cold...really, and although I'm by no means a tight wad (lol) the flights are affordable then...
                              Yay!! You and me are like two peas in a pod!! I love the colder weather...it's easier to warm up than to cool down...coz even if you're buck naked, you can still be uncomfortable in the heat whereas if you get cold, just keep adding layers and you'll soon be toasty warm!!! Well that's my theory anyway!!
                              Originally posted by antoa View Post

When I first started reading your post I was like..."awww...no"!!
                              Then I was like..."oh yay...she'll still work it in"!!!

I thought they had done one of the AT events in November...AT2???
                              October would be ok too...but I think any earlier would definitely mean a pricier plane ticket...either way, I'll be there!!!!
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                                I'm sure we have already had one big event on thanksgiving, but I can't remember which one it was. Was it AT1, 2 or Avalon?
                                Uh oh. Miss the turkey and dressing? *gasp*

Comment

Working...
                                X