GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
    Also, should I plan on staying at the Ren for those extra days, or is it worth the hassle of moving to a cheaper hotel?
    I'm going with the hotel switch not only to save money but also for more central access. The airport, and hence the con hotel, are at the edge of the city, and I would rather not spend all my time and cash on transportation once I start sightseeing.
    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

bbq pizza is good. shredded beef bbq with cheddar cheese on top
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        bbq pizza is good. shredded beef bbq with cheddar cheese on top
        I love bbq chicken pizza with smoked gouda.... ymmmmm...

Comment

243 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

242 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Are we there yet?
              Jenni

Comment

I wanna be there now. Ain't gonna happen. But at least I get to gab with interesting people for the next 200+ days.
                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.

Comment

241 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

My pizza tastes are fairly simple - or at least I thought so untill I read some of the comments!

I love ham and pineapple, the flavours really compliment each other and sweetcorn is really nice. I'm not a fan of fish so I've never tried anchovies.

Another food item with many strange combinations is icecream. Brown bread ice cream was big a few years ago in the UK, but I've also heard of garlic (apparently it's supposed to be quite nice)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                      I wanna be there now. Ain't gonna happen. But at least I get to gab with interesting people for the next 200+ days.
                      Here! Here! Gabbing is always good

*goes off to hug and mail Fat Quarter* hopes I got right thing

Quick question: Do we put the cheque for the Hearing Dogs in with the Fat Quarter or send it later?

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                        Here! Here! Gabbing is always good

*goes off to hug and mail Fat Quarter* hopes I got right thing

Quick question: Do we put the cheque for the Hearing Dogs in with the Fat Quarter or send it later?

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        Please just send the fabric at the moment, even those people in the UK. The chairty have asked us to collect the money in a certain way which is easier for them than handling lots of cheques. It will also mean overseas people can easily make thier donatations and it will all count towards our total. So everyone just send the fabric asap and we will sort out the donations later.
                        If you have already posted a cheque, don't worry we can handle those, just if you have not sent a cheque yet, just hold on and we will let you know how and when you can make your donation.

Many thanks
                        Hugs
                        Becks

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                          Please just send the fabric at the moment, even those people in the UK. The chairty have asked us to collect the money in a certain way which is easier for them than handling lots of cheques. It will also mean overseas people can easily make thier donatations and it will all count towards our total. So everyone just send the fabric asap and we will sort out the donations later.
                          If you have already posted a cheque, don't worry we can handle those, just if you have not sent a cheque yet, just hold on and we will let you know how and when you can make your donation.

Many thanks
                          Hugs
                          Becks
                          Thanks for the quick reply Becky *hugs*

*Hugs fat quarter a little longer gets ready to take photos* lol

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Photos from last year's charity auction. Lots of fun whether you're on the buying or the watching end.
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

i usually just watch the auctions. i fully support raising money for the charity...i just don't have the hundreds/thousands to spare. so i enjoy and observe...and kinda envy those that have the freedom to spend.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                i usually just watch the auctions. i fully support raising money for the charity...i just don't have the hundreds/thousands to spare. so i enjoy and observe...and kinda envy those that have the freedom to spend.
                                Me too. It's going to take all my pennies just to get there.
                                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.

Comment

Working...
                                X