Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyJeep View Post
    I'm G12.

And I'm not near ready to leave in 3 weeks!
    *grins* You and Amber will be right in front of me then. ((((LJ))))
    Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    i leave sooner than that and i'm nowhere near ready
    LOL! I know. For me it's 10 days and I think I'm pretending it's not! I've got 3 boxes going.... one for clothes, one for misc, one for gifts and misc... but I still probably only have 1/2 my stuff thrown in there. And have nervously eyed the suitcases wondering if it's going to fit!
    Originally posted by myblackrose View Post
    People are thinking about packing already?

I shall stick with my usual method of chucking stuff in a bag about 3 hours before the flight... it has never failed me yet! Although I suppose living 5 minutes from the airport and having a 1 1/2 hour flight gives me a slight advantage...

What's the furthest people are coming from?
    I can't remember if we have any Aussies coming, but I know there're at least two attendees from the U.S. West Coast.

RE: packing... I could probably do the throwing the stuff in the suitcases thing too, but being worried I'm going to forget something important... and with my leaving here the weekend before AT2, I think I'll start doing my test packing this weekend (Thank goodness next Friday is a federal holiday, so if I need to do any last minute shopping I'll be free to run out early and do it!)
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Here's the most current version of the seating chart. If I've missed anyone or if you'd like to be added please let me know. I noticed several of our more vocal attendees haven't mentioned where they will be sitting. I'm not sure if that's intentional or not. Just remember, I was at Gabit last year, so I know what you look like, you can not hide! Muhahaha

AT2 Seating Chart

The chart has been corrected, thanks to Julia. It now has the correct twenty seats per row and the numbering starts on the correct side of the room as well. So everyone's seats will be flipped from the last one.

Seat #13 seems to be a lucky seat for Gateworlders.
      Last edited by ForeverSg1; 31 October 2006, 06:32 AM.

Comment

as to packing, my friend sue sent me this. travel restrictions are different whether you're coming or going to the uk

For those flights *departing* from the US, you can bring two carry-ons
        (one
        being your purse or laptop), along with the quart size baggie full of
        the
        less than 3 ounce liquids.

For flights *departing* from the UK, you can only bring *one* carry-on
        (in
        which your purse has to fit) and the only 'liquids' allowed are baby
        milk,
        essential medications (insulin) and a solid lipstick. Any liquids,
        aerosols
        or gels that you buy in the secure area are allowed onto the plane, you
        just
        can't have any of that stuff through the security checkpoint.

Here's the link to their info:
        http://www.united.com/page/article/0,6722,51802,00.html

so i will have to readjust on the way home and maybe check my second carry on
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
          Here's the most current version of the seating chart. If I've missed anyone or if you'd like to be added please let me know. I noticed several of our more vocal attendees haven't mentioned where they will be sitting. I'm not sure if that's intentional or not. Just remember, I was at Gabit last year, so I know what you look like, you can not hide! Muhahaha

AT2 Seating Chart

The chart has been corrected, thanks to Julia. It now has the correct twenty seats per row and the numbering starts on the correct side of the room as well. So everyone's seats will be flipped from the last one.

Thanks for this Forever, I'm on E7 right behind you!
          sigpic

Comment

AT2 Seating Chart

I'm having difficulty reading the chart The writing is very faint when I open it

Comment

i leave sooner than that and i'm nowhere near ready
              When will you arrive in London?

Comment

the 16th, which gives a day to relax and recover before the con starts

sio and i are staying with gipsey the sun after gabit to thur when we take the train to avalon, we have the friday am session, sightseein on sat, train back sunday, fly out of heathrow monday

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                  Thanks for this Forever, I'm on E7 right behind you!
                  I am at E8, Mousie, pleased to find my neighbour, I was feeling a bit lonely in the row on my own!

MAL- My browser (IE7 I think) had a little button next to the pic that said "show as real size" and it then made the picture larger so you could read it all clearly.

Comment

i just looked at the new chart. i'm on the aisle?? awesome!!

I think sue is in row B, possibly B11 and i'll have to tell her that she's on the aisle too. it'll help with her

she loves cons, loves teh actors, but sometimes the crowds get to her and she ends up in the back of the room where the view isn't as good but the crowds are less. being on an aisle will help her out

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MichB View Post
                      I am at E8, Mousie, pleased to find my neighbour, I was feeling a bit lonely in the row on my own!

MAL- My browser (IE7 I think) had a little button next to the pic that said "show as real size" and it then made the picture larger so you could read it all clearly.
                      i've put it on full size. Its clearer, but the writing is still faint. No worries though

Comment

Originally posted by Feli View Post
                        When will you arrive in London?
                        Hi stranger!! I'm looking forward to seeing you

Comment

the 16th, which gives a day to relax and recover before the con starts

sio and i are staying with gipsey the sun after gabit to thur when we take the train to avalon, we have the friday am session, sightseein on sat, train back sunday, fly out of heathrow monday
                          Nice that you are staying with Gips i've stayed there a few times now. I'm sure you will have a great time

Comment

ooh excitement!

*tickles Shimmeringstar*
                            *throws paper cups at Strix and minigeek*
                            *pulls faces at TJ across the aisle*
                            scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                              ooh excitement!

*tickles Shimmeringstar*
                              *throws paper cups at Strix and minigeek*
                              *pulls faces at TJ across the aisle*
                              Okay, so the popcorn hitting me is from minigeek, and the cups are from scarimor.

I guess this will be my karmic payment for all those food fights I've started over the years...

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post
                                i've put it on full size. Its clearer, but the writing is still faint. No worries though
                                I'll try to darken up the writing so it's easier to see on the next chart.

Comment

Working...
                                X