Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shirt'n'Tie View Post
    Hi all!!
    As many have asked....been off radar for a while....but I have a good reason!
    http://twitpic.com/104udk
    Introducing, my beautiful 4th daughter, Doireann ....blest amongst women......
    Mother and daughter are both well...Blest both!
    Back to childcare once more...and loving every second of it!
    S'n'T
    Congratulations to you all. She's adorable.
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post
      Cool! First bottle is on me.
      How many shall we be drinking?

Comment

Hi all!!

As many have asked....been off radar for a while....but I have a good reason!

http://twitpic.com/104udk

Introducing, my beautiful 4th daughter, Doireann ....blest amongst women......

Mother and daughter are both well...Blest both!

Back to childcare once more...and loving every second of it!

S'n'T
        She's adorable!! Glad everyone is doing well. When are you introducing her to the wonderful world of AT fandom? LOL.

Julia(samcarterrules)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Thank you all so much for your kind messages

Welll, though only one week old, Doireann is already familiar with AT fandom in a round about way. I'm not sure if I plagued ALL of you with the little night time tune (Atlantis theme as sung by my twins) but hassle me about it at AT5....you'll be in hysterics!! I used to hum it to the girls when they were babies, and now they sing it to her!!

All the ladies are doing great and yes, that IS the reason I feel so much at home at AT events....I am TOTALLY used to being surrounded by GORGEOUS women!!!

Thanks again alll for the kind words.

S'n'T
          "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
          Sara O' Neill's father;
          COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
            How many shall we be drinking?
            As many as we can before the bar closes.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post
              As many as we can before the bar closes.
              Bring it!
              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
              Anon

Comment

Thank you all so much for your kind messages

Welll, though only one week old, Doireann is already familiar with AT fandom in a round about way. I'm not sure if I plagued ALL of you with the little night time tune (Atlantis theme as sung by my twins) but hassle me about it at AT5....you'll be in hysterics!! I used to hum it to the girls when they were babies, and now they sing it to her!!

All the ladies are doing great and yes, that IS the reason I feel so much at home at AT events....I am TOTALLY used to being surrounded by GORGEOUS women!!!

Thanks again alll for the kind words.

S'n'T
                Oh that Irish charm. No wonder we like you so much.

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                Bring it!
                a) This does not surprise me.

b) Does this mean you are definitely planning on AT5?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

a) This does not surprise me.

b) Does this mean you are definitely planning on AT5?
                  This means I WANT to attend AT5. Only time will tell.
                  Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                  William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                  Anon

Comment

I know right? He's a keeper

Me too.

This morning I was rescuing my washing from the wind, and Magnus was sitting under the clothes line with his eyes narrowed into the wind and his ears flapping. After a minute he decided "screw this" and trotted back inside. We can add strong wind to the list of stuff my dog hates.

Also, I think I lost a pair of undies. Maybe a neighbour will find them in a tree.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                      Me too.
                      I think it is pretty much the same for everyone (well, except the G4 who kind of have to attend ) . We'd all like to go but it depends on timing, finances, life, etc.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I think it is pretty much the same for everyone (well, except the G4 who kind of have to attend ) . We'd all like to go but it depends on timing, finances, life, etc.
                        Did someone say AT5??
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                          Did someone say AT5??
                          Hehe... "one and a half tickets please."
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

For me, it's simply a matter of having fast internet that day given the smallness of an AT event.

I've read how people explained what and where they were when tickets have gone up so as to make sure they edged under the line; up in the middle of the night or before daylight even cracks; taking odd lunch breaks to be near a computer; pots of coffee having been drunk prior; playing typing games to warm up the fingers, etc.. Always makes me smile remembering as I know I was part of that crazy group of Gabiteer hopefuls before.

Comment

Latest Legends Memorabilia News. I searched for an appropriate thread, but thought of the awesome relationship Gabit and Legends had together and felt it would be okay to post here.

Spoiled for length

Spoiler:
                              LEGENDS MEMORABILIA: A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

LEGENDS has been in the memorabilia business now for 15 years, of which the last 8 years have been focused on props and costumes through our innovative Studio Asset Sales Program. In the past year or so we have seen the very nature of the behind-the-scenes activities of the prop industry change, to the extent that it is no longer a business that we wish to pursue.

As many of you know we are a family-run business and although we have enjoyed building a company that we are proud of, our family is now preparing to take the next adventure.

As a consequence, we have decided that it is time for Legends to leave the prop industry. Following the conclusion of our Richard Dean Anderson 'MEET THE MAN' event in Vancouver this August, we shall effectively be closing Legends - at least as you know it.

But it's far from over! We are returning to our roots and shall be opening a superb new memorabilia store in Langley where we shall be specializing in memorabilia from the world of Film/TV, Music, Sports and History. A quieter life beckons us and the new Legends gallery will take us back to where we started.....and where we feel we belong after our years serving the prop industry.

In addition to the new store, we still plan to maintain our web presence and shall be continuing our STARGATE AUTOGRAPHS project as well as our charity fund-raising activities with RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON and AMANDA TAPPING. Stay tuned to our website for some interesting news on that front, we are working on some projects that we know you will love!

Between now and August we shall be liquidating virtually all of our prop and costume assets as we make way for our new life with other memorabilia. We invite you to check legends-memorabilia.com from time to time for details of the many great sales we shall be holding in the weeks ahead, including our Stargate Autograph Sale (now on our website) and then a great sale of ANDROMEDA Props and Costumes which will commence in mid-February.

For many years we have brought you a great selection of items from STARGATE, THE OUTER LIMITS, ANDROMEDA, THE X-FILES, WINDTALKERS and more. During that time we have amassed a client base that now spans 75 different countries around the world....an achievement that we're extremely proud of.

But most of all it is YOU, the fans of these shows that have enabled us to enjoy these past years so much. Many of you have become good friends to us here at Legends and as we start to wind down this phase of our business, we would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who have supported us so well over the years. We are very grateful at how Legends has been embraced by the Stargate and Andromeda groups - the best, most dedicated and generous fans anywhere.

Thank you all for your support and if you happen to be in the area, drop in to see us. The kettle will be on, the jukebox will be playing and the old movies will be flickering on the wall. You just might encounter the odd Stargate actor hanging out there too!

Be well...and good health and happiness to you all.

Paul Brown
                              President
                              Legends Memorabilia Inc.

I'll certainly miss them and will always have fond memories of stewarding for Legends at Gatecon 2008. Good times and even better people. Farewell and good luck on your new adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                                Latest Legends Memorabilia News. I searched for an appropriate thread, but thought of the awesome relationship Gabit and Legends had together and felt it would be okay to post here.

Spoiled for length

Spoiler:
                                LEGENDS MEMORABILIA: A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

LEGENDS has been in the memorabilia business now for 15 years, of which the last 8 years have been focused on props and costumes through our innovative Studio Asset Sales Program. In the past year or so we have seen the very nature of the behind-the-scenes activities of the prop industry change, to the extent that it is no longer a business that we wish to pursue.

As many of you know we are a family-run business and although we have enjoyed building a company that we are proud of, our family is now preparing to take the next adventure.

As a consequence, we have decided that it is time for Legends to leave the prop industry. Following the conclusion of our Richard Dean Anderson 'MEET THE MAN' event in Vancouver this August, we shall effectively be closing Legends - at least as you know it.

But it's far from over! We are returning to our roots and shall be opening a superb new memorabilia store in Langley where we shall be specializing in memorabilia from the world of Film/TV, Music, Sports and History. A quieter life beckons us and the new Legends gallery will take us back to where we started.....and where we feel we belong after our years serving the prop industry.

In addition to the new store, we still plan to maintain our web presence and shall be continuing our STARGATE AUTOGRAPHS project as well as our charity fund-raising activities with RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON and AMANDA TAPPING. Stay tuned to our website for some interesting news on that front, we are working on some projects that we know you will love!

Between now and August we shall be liquidating virtually all of our prop and costume assets as we make way for our new life with other memorabilia. We invite you to check legends-memorabilia.com from time to time for details of the many great sales we shall be holding in the weeks ahead, including our Stargate Autograph Sale (now on our website) and then a great sale of ANDROMEDA Props and Costumes which will commence in mid-February.

For many years we have brought you a great selection of items from STARGATE, THE OUTER LIMITS, ANDROMEDA, THE X-FILES, WINDTALKERS and more. During that time we have amassed a client base that now spans 75 different countries around the world....an achievement that we're extremely proud of.

But most of all it is YOU, the fans of these shows that have enabled us to enjoy these past years so much. Many of you have become good friends to us here at Legends and as we start to wind down this phase of our business, we would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who have supported us so well over the years. We are very grateful at how Legends has been embraced by the Stargate and Andromeda groups - the best, most dedicated and generous fans anywhere.

Thank you all for your support and if you happen to be in the area, drop in to see us. The kettle will be on, the jukebox will be playing and the old movies will be flickering on the wall. You just might encounter the odd Stargate actor hanging out there too!

Be well...and good health and happiness to you all.

Paul Brown
                                President
                                Legends Memorabilia Inc.

I'll certainly miss them and will always have fond memories of stewarding for Legends at Gatecon 2008. Good times and even better people. Farewell and good luck on your new adventure!
                                Aww that is so sad! I will miss buying props from them, they are all such lovely people!

But I wish them the best of luck with their new adventures!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X