GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
    There's a limit on available Eh-T hugs? There will be a brawl in the lobby with everyone trying to get to you first.
    Well, you could get a hug if only you'd stop wearing that t-shirt. Although maybe you don't want to get too close now that AT, MW and DK have told you about the whole American popsicle thing!

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
    Woah!! Now lets remember that EH-T may have a huge heart and personality but she's still just a wee lady...no squashing the EH-T! Although it would be a sight to be see...stacks on EH-T!! I just have to go to AT5 if only to see that!!!
    No squashing! No stacking! Is now a good time to mention what I do for a living?

[QUOTE]
    Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    She may be wee, but she's fit and strong.
    Thanks. But not strong enough to withstand stacking!

I shook hands with prince William today. Then a reporter shoved a camera in my face and asked "did you say anything to the prince?"

I pointed to my nieces and said "oh, I'm just here with the girls. I'm not a monarchist."

Not the squeeing fangurl reaction she wanted, I take it
    Of course what you should have said is "yes, I told him I'd rather hug EH-T".

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Well, you could get a hug if only you'd stop wearing that t-shirt. Although maybe you don't want to get too close now that AT, MW and DK have told you about the whole American popsicle thing!

No squashing! No stacking! Is now a good time to mention what I do for a living?
      That might be more of a reason to wear it. The whole igloo thing. (maybe a should get a new one that refers to freezers and American popsicles.) Wish I would have thought to wear it during the chat.

You know what they say about someone who represents themselves.
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
      Anon

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        except for Princess Di!

I met Princess Diana when I was little and she came to NZ. I said she was pretty....in a way that only little children can
        The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
        Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

Hehe, cute. Did you see baby William?

EH-T, that's exactly what I should have said.
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
            That might be more of a reason to wear it. The whole igloo thing. (maybe a should get a new one that refers to freezers and American popsicles.) Wish I would have thought to wear it during the chat.
            Yes, you should get a new t-shirt for your own protection!

You know what they say about someone who represents themselves.

BTW, I was giving a presentation to a Rotary group yesterday and opened with AT's joke. I'm getting a lot of mileage from that joke. Should I be paying her residuals? Or maybe just buying more stuff at auction?

Comment

BTW, I was giving a presentation to a Rotary group yesterday and opened with AT's joke. I'm getting a lot of mileage from that joke. Should I be paying her residuals? Or maybe just buying more stuff at auction?
              LOL!

I've been getting a lot of mileage out of that joke too. I can't imagine why your office mates didn't like it

Comment

My 11 year old niece is sitting next to me watching everything I do because she thinks I'm awesome. Seriously. She thinks I'm the coolest person ever. She thinks my dog is the second coolest ever.

She is even watching me type this. She is now going to type something to y'all.

hello
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

My 11 year old niece is sitting next to me watching everything I do because she thinks I'm awesome. Seriously. She thinks I'm the coolest person ever. She thinks my dog is the second coolest ever.

hello
                  Hello cool niece
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

hi niece
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

She is getting a kick out of this. I was actually making a subtle dig at her reading over my shoulder When she's visiting she is like my wee shadow.
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

hello
                        Hi Miss Niece! Welcome to Gateworld!

Have fun with the Auntie!
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.
                        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Hey little Neeplet niecelet!! Give your auntie Neep a big squishy hug from everyone here on the Gabit thread...and a big smoochy kiss!! Good girl!! (((Neeps niece)))
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

hello
                            *waves at Neep's niece*

Neep's dog is way cooler than she is though. *nods seriously*
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Joke?

suse
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Well, AT tells it much better than I can type it but here's the gist.

A lawyer meets St. Peter at the pearly gates and tells St. Peter it can't be his time yet. St. Peter checks his list and confirms it's the lawyer's time. The lawyer says "But I'm only 55". St. Peter says "We have you down as 82". The lawyer asks how can that be and St. Peter says "we added up your billable hours".
                                Here you go suse.

To Neep's niece: your aunt is cool and so are you for joining us online! Hi!

To Neep: an aunt's job is to always keep in mind you are setting an example for your nieces and nephews.

Comment

Working...
                                X