No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have only ever lowered my trousers once in a bar- to show off a scar.
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      And removed them entirely at AT4!!!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        And removed them entirely at AT4!!!
        Uh... that's different
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Uh... that's different
          How so? Pants on...pants off...up or down...it's all the same!! It's the flashing of flesh!!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
            How so? Pants on...pants off...up or down...it's all the same!! It's the flashing of flesh!!
            Okay, this is pretty silly, but in my defense it's 3am here. This totally made me think of 'The Clapper'. You know, 'clap on, clap off...the clapper.' The thingamajig that people use to turn the lights on/off when they don't want (or can't) get up off the couch. Not the STD.

Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
              Okay, this is pretty silly, but in my defense it's 3am here. This totally made me think of 'The Clapper'. You know, 'clap on, clap off...the clapper.' The thingamajig that people use to turn the lights on/off when they don't want (or can't) get up off the couch. Not the STD.

Yeah.
              Did I tell you guys about the foam party I went to on New Years eve? I sent a text message to my friend saying "we're dancing in suds!" and my phone decided that I was trying to type "dancing in STDs!"

Awesome. I think my phone knows the bar we were in.
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I once went to visit a friend who was in hospital with meningitis. She was contagious still so we had masks etc on. The friend I was visiting with went into the room and promptly declared, 'Look at this bruise!' turned around, dropped her trousers to show off the beautiful set of stud marks she'd got on her bum from the rugby match at the weekend. In a hospital. In front of staff.

I was just grateful the friend we were visiting was in a private room instead of on a ward!
                sigpic
                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Hi Guys!

Happy New Year to all!!!

As usual, I leave the thread for a week or two....and its pants, unicycles, flying shoes....and STDs????

Again I say......I love the fact there are so few men at the AT events!!!! *wink*

On other news, 3 weeks to go for D-day here...so am watching all weather reports closely!!!

Best to all!!

S'n'T
                  "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
                  Sara O' Neill's father;
                  COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Did I tell you guys about the foam party I went to on New Years eve? I sent a text message to my friend saying "we're dancing in suds!" and my phone decided that I was trying to type "dancing in STDs!"

Awesome. I think my phone knows the bar we were in.
                    *quirks eyebrow*

We definitely will be avoiding that bar, thank you.

I hate the auto correct feature too, though. Especially when your trying to go fast and not checking for errors because your so sure your spelling everything correctly. Funny how something meant to be a help is more of an annoyance than anything else.

It's quite an oxymoron to say this, but technology can be quite backward sometimes.

Comment

Now where did I put that badge?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Now where did I put that badge?
                        It should always be on your person. You need it a lot!
                        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                        Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                          It should always be on your person. You need it a lot!
                          I bought it to use on the nieces and nephews but have hardly had to do so. Gabit attendees on the other hand .....

Comment

FYI for Canadian fans going to SE and/or MTM, Air Canada and West Jet are both running seat sales now. Have to book by Jan 14th.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              FYI for Canadian fans going to SE and/or MTM, Air Canada and West Jet are both running seat sales now. Have to book by Jan 14th.
                              They fly out of Detroit too. We could end up on the same flight.
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                              Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                                They fly out of Detroit too. We could end up on the same flight.
                                That poor flight crew.
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X