GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    Yeah, Amanda who? Which window was she in?

Have you been drinking too much Gluhwine? Or did hubby spike your hot chocolate?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      LOL!

Glad you kids are having so much fun.
      I'm sure you made this post before seeing that Neep is ready to put Amanda in a window
      sigpic

Comment

We are both laughing too hard to breath! I made a squeaking sound and I swear that Lies just snorted a wee bit

Or maybe that was Nubbin
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
          5 posts about Dutch prostitutes ... I think this was the highlight of Neep's vacation
          (Looks sternly at Lies) Are you leading that child astray???

Mumsey
          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post

Mumsey
            Haha, my actual mum posted on my facebook status about the prostitutes. I think I was sending off an "I need mothering" vibe

And the answer to your question is yes, yes she is.
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

OMG you guys are so awesome! The mental image of Lies giving a stern Eh-T-like look to the red light girls. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                Mocking me, eh? That's quite enough of that!!
                To paraphrase Jack to Ba'al...of course we mock you. But we mock with love.
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                Anon

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  But we were so good today! Look how we kept nice and warm!
                  <snippage of photos>
                  Thanks bro! *hugs*
                  Originally posted by antoa View Post
                  Dude! I want Olympic mittens *makes a note to find some online* You guys look dashing!
                  Aren't the mitts awesome?
                  I had mine when I was in England, and had a couple of friends try to 'forget' to return them to me when I was packing up to move to the next couch

I've tried to buy some more since returning home to send away as presents ... and my county is entirely sold out. As in the shipments arrived in the stores for opening on Tues - one was sold out before noon, the other before dinner, and the third by closing. *blinks* I have the local shop's phone number now, but I didn't manage to get there in time last week - maybe this week!! *is hopeful* So ... Antoa, if you manage to find them on sale somewhere online, please let me know The official website can't keep them in stock either - which is cool, but ... not overly helpful

Ooh, and in related news, the Olympic flame will be going through my hometown about 3 blocks away from my flat on the 27th .... I (and Dad's camera with the 'paparazzi' lens that he wouldn't let me bring to England this time around ... sigh) will definitely be there! How bounce-worthy is that, eh?
                  ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                  ames on facebook
                  ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post

Mumsey
                    Hehe ... *looks innocent*

It's more like she's leading me! Lol.
                    sigpic

Comment

LMAO at Lies and Neeps shenanigans! Glad you guys are having a fantastic time. And glad you're sharing this, despite the overhanging threat of EH-T's badge

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                        Ooh, and in related news, the Olympic flame will be going through my hometown about 3 blocks away from my flat on the 27th .... I (and Dad's camera with the 'paparazzi' lens that he wouldn't let me bring to England this time around ... sigh) will definitely be there! How bounce-worthy is that, eh?
                        Ooooh very cool! You definitely MUST post those pics somewhere! I was so hoping Chicago would get the bid for the Olympics a few months back simply for all the awesomeness that surrounds a host city.

Comment

Neep is on her way to Prague, from where she'll go back to London, from where she'll go to Australia, from where she'll go back to New-Zealand ... makes sense right? I miss her already We had an awesome time ... *sigh* ... so, AT4 is now really over lol. Yay for AT5
                          sigpic

Comment

Neep is on her way to Prague, from where she'll go back to London, from where she'll go to Australia, from where she'll go back to New-Zealand ... makes sense right? I miss her already We had an awesome time ... *sigh* ... so, AT4 is now really over lol. Yay for AT5
                            Aww...sounds like your getting a late dose of the con blues.

Definitely roll on AT5! It's not really that far off is it? Heh...just a wee bit over 365 days is all.

Safe travels back home to the Neeplet too! Sounds like she has a many, many, many, many plane rides in her future.

Comment

Aww *hugs* And yes a big YAY for AT5!
                              And safe travels to you Neep

Comment

Have you had a good look round for all the stuff she's left behind? Or was that just our house?

Roll on AT5! I love how extended AT4 has felt...it is no longer just an event...it is a series of awesome events revolving around one event.
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Working...
                                X