No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But we were so good today! Look how we kept nice and warm!

Spoiler:

(note the halo)

Thanks bro! *hugs*
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Dude! I want Olympic mittens *makes a note to find some online* You guys look dashing!

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
        Dude! I want Olympic mittens *makes a note to find some online* You guys look dashing!
        Thanks. I think some might be coming your way
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          But we were so good today! Look how we kept nice and warm!

Spoiler:
          http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t185/Neeplet/Netherlands/img_3555.jpg
          (note the halo)

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/img_3556.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/img_3560.jpg

Thanks bro! *hugs*
          You do realise that this means you must cheer for Canada in hockey and watch at least one curling game during the Olympics, right?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Ohhh ... speaking about curling ... hubby played his first curling match the other day, a businesscompetition and his team won first place! He really liked it.

We had a really fun day in Amsterdam. It was supercold though, so the mittens were used all the time! I'll let Neep post her innocent not so innocent experiences in the foreign
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              You do realise that this means you must cheer for Canada in hockey and watch at least one curling game during the Olympics, right?
              Done

Today I did Amsterdam. It was awesome. First we parked and took the metro into the central city. On the train station I could smell something a bit funny- on the train I was a bit light headed. Probably because I didn't have a proper breakfast.

We caught up with Flow (who is made of awesome). She gave me a big chocolate F. She reckoned she couldn't find an E, but I reckon it stands for F'ing awesome (sorry Eh-T).

We went to the Anne Frank Haus, which was amazing. I first read her diary 13 years ago, when I was 9. Actually being there was surreal and moving. Both Lies and I were on the verge of tears the entire time.

We had dutch pancakes for lunch. I chose the very traditional nutella and banana pancake and we got through a couple of plates of buttery poffertjes. Nubbin seems to like them.

After that, Lies and I took an amazing canal boat tour. From the boat I saw a poor girl who seems to have taken a wrong turn while looking for her bedroom and ended up in her front window. With a red light. She is going to be so embarrassed when she realises that she forgot her knickers.

On the way back to the car we found a carnival. I had some gluhwein, went on a big tall spinny thing and a very violent wee roller coaster. Managed to keep my waffle down. Bought a kroket thing out of a wall of food and had greasy fries with mayo. Nubbin seems to have enjoyed those too.

All in all a very Dutch day. Full and happy. Nom.
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

She's not as innocent as she sounds, really!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                  Ohhh ... speaking about curling ... hubby played his first curling match the other day, a businesscompetition and his team won first place! He really liked it.

We had a really fun day in Amsterdam. It was supercold though, so the mittens were used all the time! I'll let Neep post her innocent not so innocent experiences in the foreign
                  Excellent! Converting the world to curling, one person at a time. (BTW, I knew I liked him the moment we met!)

Done
                  One more.

Today I did Amsterdam. It was awesome. First we parked and took the metro into the central city. On the train station I could smell something a bit funny- on the train I was a bit light headed. Probably because I didn't have a proper breakfast.
                  I'm sure that was it.

We caught up with Flow (who is made of awesome). She gave me a big chocolate F. She reckoned she couldn't find an E, but I reckon it stands for F'ing awesome (sorry Eh-T).
                  Love Flow! I'm sure the F was for Flow.

We went to the Anne Frank Haus, which was amazing. I first read her diary 13 years ago, when I was 9. Actually being there was surreal and moving. Both Lies and I were on the verge of tears the entire time.
                  I'm sure it was an amazing experience. On my to do list someday.

After that, Lies and I took an amazing canal boat tour. From the boat I saw a poor girl who seems to have taken a wrong turn while looking for her bedroom and ended up in her front window. With a red light. She is going to be so embarrassed when she realises that she forgot her knickers.
                  LOL! I have the feeling I would be using my badge a lot in Amsterdam.

Comment

LOL! I have the feeling I would be using my badge a lot in Amsterdam.
                    Haha, Lies just did an impersonation of EH-T going down a row of windows showing the badge to each prostitute. Haha!

Aw, I love you guys.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Haha, Lies just did an impersonation of EH-T going down a row of windows showing the badge to each prostitute. Haha!

Aw, I love you guys.
                      Mocking me, eh? That's quite enough of that!!

Comment

Mocking me, eh? That's quite enough of that!!
                        It was affectionate mocking, I promise

We were thinking you would also need another badge ... that's not quite enough of that! Cause they don't wear a lot of clothes ... haha.
                        sigpic

Comment

Lies reckons that because it was so cold, we should have offered them our mittens.

Lies should keep hers though, today her lips were blue!
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

5 posts about Dutch prostitutes ... I think this was the highlight of Neep's vacation
                            sigpic

Comment

5 posts about Dutch prostitutes ... I think this was the highlight of Neep's vacation
                              Yeah, Amanda who? Which window was she in?
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

It was affectionate mocking, I promise

We were thinking you would also need another badge ... that's not quite enough of that! Cause they don't wear a lot of clothes ... haha.
                                LOL!

Glad you kids are having so much fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X