GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
    Had great fun down in London yesterday (((((((K)))))) and can't wait to have some more tomorrow.

Hope everyone arrives in one piece and thanks to everyone who's wished us a good time

Have you eaten the Mars Bars yet Kliggs?

Comment

Greetings from Gabit from Rune, me, Gatebee, Bev, Baggie and See Bee. We had a great day and Amanda was fantastic. The charity auction was a blast.
      As a little side note; Baggie and I were the winners of an English tea with Amanda Sunday afternoon. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Greetings from Gabit from Rune, me, Gatebee, Bev, Baggie and See Bee. We had a great day and Amanda was fantastic. The charity auction was a blast.
        As a little side note; Baggie and I were the winners of an English tea with Amanda Sunday afternoon. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Congratulations!!! I hope you all have a fantastic time! Share what you can!
        sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS, Kliggs and Baggie!!

Can't wait to hear all about it!
          (There had better darn well be eventual blog reports about THIS surprise turn of events... )

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

(There had better darn well be eventual blog reports about THIS surprise turn of events... )
            DITTO - Big Time Congrats and can't wait to hear more LOTS more about the con
            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
              DITTO - Big Time Congrats and can't wait to hear more LOTS more about the con
              Yes mams! Sunday is just starting. Picked up my picture and at least did not break the camera. I promise blog reports will be forthcoming.
              sigpic

Comment

Ditto for me too....hope you're having fun in my neck of the woods ....I can't believe I'm actually in the same time zone as you Kliggs!....

Deeds xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                  Ditto for me too....hope you're having fun in my neck of the woods ....I can't believe I'm actually in the same time zone as you Kliggs!....

Deeds xx
                  Hey, you are always in the same timezone as me. What'm I, chopped liver?

FF, in her best Miss Piggy voice.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes mams! Sunday is just starting. Picked up my picture and at least did not break the camera. I promise blog reports will be forthcoming.
                    So, it's what, like 3pm in the UK right now? Don't they have tea at 4 or so?? (Seshat is just excited for Kliggs and Baggie)

Comment

So, it's what, like 3pm in the UK right now? Don't they have tea at 4 or so?? (Seshat is just excited for Kliggs and Baggie)
                      Just sitting down with a cup of Earl Grey and my cucumber sandwiches (crusts cut off of course!).....

Actually more like yet another cup of coffee and an apricot danish!...

Can't wait to hear all about it Kliggs!...

Deeds xx
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                        Just sitting down with a cup of Earl Grey and my cucumber sandwiches (crusts cut off of course!).....

Actually more like yet another cup of coffee and an apricot danish!...

Can't wait to hear all about it Kliggs!...

Deeds xx
                        LOL! I'll join you in that cup of coffee, Deeds, as I got up late today and have not had my daily allowance of caffeine yet. Best I can do otherwise is a bagel and cream cheese, though.

Bet the GABIT-goers are having a blast!

Comment

*SQUEEEES* for Kliggs and Baggie, tea with Amanda is at 4pm, make sure you stick those pinkies out girls

I got back at lunchtime today (only had a Saturday day pass) but boy was that Saturday fun! Amanda is just amazing, so full of energy and just so darn funny and down-to-earth and so warm and friendly. Her Q&A sessions went past in a flash and she made time to speak to everyone at their photo sessions with her which was just so incredibly cool! The charity auction was an absolute riot too with her modelling stuff up and down the aisles and looking like she was thoroughly enjoying herself.

*grins* I think you could have knocked poor Kliggs down with a feather when her name was drawn out of the 'win tea with Amanda' hat first, we were all going 'yeeeeeaaaahhhhh' while she was looking like she'd been hit with a zat (((((Kliggs)))) and of course it was just fantastic that Baggie won as well ((((Baggie))))

I'm going to wait till the other GW Gabiteers get home before blabbing any more about it, so safe journey home everyone and thanks for making that so much fun ((((Gabiteers))))

Hehehe it's 3.45pm, tea in 15 minutes girls!

BEV!!!! Are ya still hyper??? C'mon you know we wanna see him again!

Comment

Have a bit of time to kill
                            Kliggs and Baggie are off having 'tea' as I type Dips has left to get her plane.
                            Today has been great too and could possibly be best summed up with:
                            I came. I saw. I curlywurlied.

LizWhite.net

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
                              I came. I saw. I curlywurlied.

You sooooo need that in your signature you know (((((Flippy)))) It was great to meet you yesterday

Comment

any word of if there will be a Gabit 2 next year?????
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X