GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    I also hope you have a safe journey. See you on Friday!!! Woohoo!!
    Hope everyone traveling today has a safe journey. Going to have to do a little packing in a few minutes. Or at least sort the case out!

this week has dragged!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      The kitchen sink and other fittings seem to be the only things I'm not packing,Rune !
      I'm trying to pack but am failing miserably! Everything is strewn around my wee flat. Where's an Asgard transport device when you need it?
      sigpic

Comment

They make very apt playmates and dance partners,m'dear !

Anyway.....
        I'm phoning the Hotel yet again,this evening,or getting hubby to do it, as I'm going to be directing the clearance/packing.

I want to know for sure whether or not I can offer Amber a place among us at the table,and if the answer is "no",then I'll have to abide by that,and then post a final Roll Call tonight or tomorrow.

(I promised Amber I'd let her know by Thursday evening,one way or another. )

The deadline I set was last Saturday onwards,for adding extra Gwrs to the meal itself,...but if anyone not on the lists, and who holds a Gabit Pass, wants to join us for a drink/chat,later,that offer's still open.

So..any thoughts before I /Hubby make the call, anyone ?

Drat ! I forgot to say that as Atlantis is on at 8,any phoning will be done after about 9.30 pm.
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 26 October 2005, 10:03 AM.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Ok.We gave it an extra hour so any comments could be posted.

Hubby just made the call to the Hotel Restaurant/Bistro.(I have the name and status of the woman he spoke to,but I won't post it here to give her net privacy.If anyone wants to know with whom he discussed this,pm me,please .)

Booking of 12 is now solidly confirmed.The sooner we all get into the place the quicker we'll be served..they will be setting up for a party of 216 for 8pm.

Good news for Amber.I'll text her now,and let her know she's "in".

I'll upgrade the Roll Call for clarity.
          Green For Gabit !!

Attending the Convention :

Mal
          F.H.Bagpuss
          SeaBee
          ChopinGal
          dipsofjazz
          1speed4Sam
          Coley
          ForeverSg1
          Kliggins
          Sue_the_Lurker
          Polosmoothie
          MajorSamFan
          Rowan
          GateGipsy & Baby Gipsy
          Rune
          flippy
          Mousie
          MagnoliaAnaglypta
          AmberLM

Attending the GW Gabiteer Get-together on the Saturday evening.Meet up by 6pm.Ordering/Meal 6.30 pm-8 pm approx at Hotel Bistro.Bar/lounge after meal Meet in Foyer/Bar after 8pm :
          Kliggins
          F.H.Bagpuss
          dipsofjazz
          SeaBee
          gatebee
          Rowan
          ForeverSg1
          Mr.ForeverSg-1
          Rune
          Mal (subject to commitments)
          GateGipsy & Baby Gipsy
          AmberLM
          Flippy (Drinks.chat after meal)

Attending the Friday evening Cocktail Party :

ChopinGal
          Rowan
          Gipsy
          MAL

If anyone wants to discuss these arrangements,post !
          See post #1350 for full details.
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 26 October 2005, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Thanks Baggie. Not long to go now!!!
            sigpic

Comment

I've done my best,to keep things rolling,and clear,Bev,but I'm knackered.
              Your little smiley has way more energy than I have at this stage !

I still find texting awkward to do,but Amber's replied already.Very happy to go from Reserve to Definite for the Meal.
              That makes 12 of us for the restaurant,as booked ages ago.Flippy def. for drinks/chat ,plus any Gabit-going GWrs that turn up to chat with us after the meal.

Comment

Hopefully we will all get chance to meet!

See you there and safe journyes everyone!!!

Comment

Back atcha Coley !
                  See you and the rest very soon.Hope for no delays or travel hiccups for everyone .

D'oh !!
                  My latest update didn't include this bit of info from Flippy our GW badge -creator :

Originally posted by flippy18
                  I'm not sure how often I'll get in here this week to check arrangements and stuff, so if I say that I will sit with my little bag of badges in the foyer of the hotel from 5 - 5.30 on the Friday if people want to collect them from me then? For those of you who won't be around then, I can leave them with someone else or you could just look for me on the Saturday morning. Does that sound okay?
                  So Listees,I can't see much wrong with that strategy .

Oh and one other thing...

Happy Birthday to MAL !

Comment

Back atcha Coley !
                    See you and the rest very soon.Hope for no delays or travel hiccups for everyone .

D'oh !!
                    My latest update didn't include this bit of info from Flippy our GW badge -creator :

Oh and one other thing...

Happy Birthday to MAL !
                    Thank you baggie!!!!!!!

2 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Back atcha Coley !

D'oh !!

hiya Bugs ...thanks for the update...but I won't be there on Friday ....please please could you hold on to my badge till Sat. after con dinner.

Comment

No probs,Gatebee.I'll make sure I remember to do that !

I think I'm picking up Bev's one,too,as her flight will get into Heathrow approx 7 pm.

*makes notes*

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
                        Thank you baggie!!!!!!!
                        *Toots party hooter*
                        Hope you get a chance to relax for an hour or so,and enjoy your Birthday,between catching up on sleep and packing !

Comment

Happy Birthday to SEREN LWCH (MAL)

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                          Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

*makes notes*

*Toots party hooter*
                            Hope you get a chance to relax for an hour or so,and enjoy your Birthday,between catching up on sleep and packing !
                            i'll try. but work is a factor in there as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              *waves* I'm here!!!!
                              So I see.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, I am in the neighborhood, Where are you guys? *stands with hands on hips*
                              Last edited by Kliggins; 27 October 2005, 07:53 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I've done my best,to keep things rolling,and clear,Bev,but I'm knackered.
                                Your little smiley has way more energy than I have at this stage !

I still find texting awkward to do,but Amber's replied already.Very happy to go from Reserve to Definite for the Meal.
                                That makes 12 of us for the restaurant,as booked ages ago.Flippy def. for drinks/chat ,plus any Gabit-going GWrs that turn up to chat with us after the meal.
                                You have done a fantastic job Baggie!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X