GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
    Well... I hope those four are. Even though they're talking about glittering up my room!
    Life is better with sparkles!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Well, antoa, PengYn, SamJackShipLover et moi are "well-behaved".
      I was going to say the same thing, but also throw in 'Charming'... and what was the other one? 'Lovely'?

Well... I hope those four are. Even though they're talking about glittering up my room!
      Originally posted by PengYn View Post
      Indeed it is!

Comment

Cough

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
          Eeeeeeeee I just gof of the phone with Chelle She has like no communcation, no internet and almost no phone, so that has been difficult for her. She's going to be online later this week, but I'm not sure she'll have the time to drop by here. She has hardly spoken to her hubby or kids so far. At least when she gets to my house (next wednesday) she can play on the internet lots (if she's not too tired from me dragging her to see the whole of Holland ).

I can't believe how soon everything is now!!!

Belated happy birthday Mal!!!
          LOL, I think she should tip-toe through some tulips with you, at least.

Ditto to Mal - hope your birthday was fun!

Comment

Unfortunately, my friend & roommate had determined she cannot attend, so I have an extra ticket to sell if anyone knows anyone who didn't get one. GABIT must "approve" the buyer, so it helps if it is someone who has attended previously.

I'm giving Gateworlders first shot before listing on eBay.

Don't message me here on GW but email me directly at yahoo (same username as here).

If more than one person responds, I don't know what to do - maybe draw names, but it's so late now I doubt that will be an issue. (Just so u know, GABIT assures me their waitig list is clear, so I have to try to find someone myself.)
            Welcome to MY life!

Comment

Neep,
              I would like to attend the chocolate party.
              Jill
              (if u need to contact me re this pls email same username at yahoo as GW is hard to navigate on iPhone because so graphics heavy Thx)
              Welcome to MY life!

Comment

I hope I will prove to be well-behaved, too. I am really getting excited now that I will be leaving rainy Seattle behind in 12 days!!! Yikes--writing it down has shaken me into reality. I must get ready SOON! Presently I must also find a kitty-sitter as my usual family will be out of town at the same time. And, of course, the usual work has come in just when I am leaving. Only staying for the weekend this time. Ah, retirement--I should have listened when retired friends told me I would probably be busier than ever--they were right!

See you all SOON

Comment

That's cool. I will be collecting names from my profile messages, PMs and here when my last exams finishes in a few days. If I haven't specifically replied, soz! I have most likely got your message, and it's not like I'm going to turn you away
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                    Everything is better with sparkles. My rugby team used to all apply glitter prior to playing. You could always tell which of the opposition hadn't showered because they'd still got smears of purple and blue glitter down their necks after the game
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                    My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Hehe ... or at least, we can pretend very well for 4 hours

Glitter rocks!!

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                      Everything is better with sparkles. My rugby team used to all apply glitter prior to playing. You could always tell which of the opposition hadn't showered because they'd still got smears of purple and blue glitter down their necks after the game
                      That's so cool!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                      That's cool. I will be collecting names from my profile messages, PMs and here when my last exams finishes in a few days. If I haven't specifically replied, soz! I have most likely got your message, and it's not like I'm going to turn you away
                      Good luck with exams Neep

Jill .. sorry your roomie had to cancel. Hope you guys can sell the ticket!

Eeeeeeeeeee .... it's so sooooooon now
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys Exam should go well, it's a general science paper for health professionals, but I already have a science background. Should be sweet.

My puppy Magnus just had a 2nd shower in a few hours because he rolled in something very smelly. Mow that's out of he way it's back to study (Sanctuary is very distracting).
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

14 days to go until AT4!!!!!

272 days to go until the Sanctuary experience!!!!!

281 days to go until Meet the Man!!!!!

I'm going away on Monday (to Yorkshire for a photography workshop) for a few days. i'll be back on Friday!

Be good you lot while i'm away!!

hugs

Comment

Seating Plan Version 7. Looking quite full, but still haven't got Bingo!

Spoiler:
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post
                              I'm going away on Monday (to Yorkshire for a photography workshop) for a few days. i'll be back on Friday!

Be good you lot while i'm away!!

hugs
                              Ooh my neck of the woods. The weather is nice here at the moment...don't bring any bad weather with you!
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Just for the record. I am not involved in any glitter-vandalism.

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                                So if you want an official "I'm in" then I'm in!

Seating Plan Version 7. Looking quite full, but still haven't got Bingo!

Spoiler:

*wonders what the Bingo prize will be*

*also wonders why no one wants to sit in the row with antoa *

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X