GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chocolate!

I went to get the fabric I need for my abnormal costume today and one of the women running the stall I bought it from asked me what I was making.

It turns out she watches Sanctuary too, though not in enough detail to know what I was making.

But still

Not long! *bounce*
    sigpic
    Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
    My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

So it looks like I read my flight itinerary wrong. I don't land at Heathrow until 1:30pm, not 11:30 am. *sigh* I won't be getting to the hotel until right around 3pm I would think (just in time for check in and long lines at the front desk!) Depending on what time they sever breakfast on the plane, I will probably be starving!

3 weeks from today I will be flying out! Eep! I have so much to do! At least my new jeans are hemmed. Will probably have to hem my cocktail dress too since I am short. And don't even get me started on the nubbins!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        I'm staying in Sarai's room on Wednesday night (I get around), so I will catch up with you when you arrive. I can probably leave my stuff in her room until then, or stash it somewhere.
        Most positively you can Not a problem at all...
        sigpic
        awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

23 days to go until AT4!!!!!

281 days to go until the Sanctuary experience!!!!!

290 days to go until Meet the Man!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
            Haha, I went to the postoffice to pick up Chelles chocolate package for AT4. It was a huuuuge box, completely filled with chocolate. On top a note to me: blablabla ... I hope I bought enough. ROFL ... I'm pretty sure it's enough, for everyone at the convention! So, I feel no guilt sampling the caramelkoala's .. they're yummie!
            Somehow this does not surprise me. Since I'm rooming with Chelle, I think the chocolates will have to stay in our room.

Originally posted by antoa View Post
            So it looks like I read my flight itinerary wrong. I don't land at Heathrow until 1:30pm, not 11:30 am. *sigh* I won't be getting to the hotel until right around 3pm I would think (just in time for check in and long lines at the front desk!) Depending on what time they sever breakfast on the plane, I will probably be starving!

3 weeks from today I will be flying out! Eep! I have so much to do! At least my new jeans are hemmed. Will probably have to hem my cocktail dress too since I am short. And don't even get me started on the nubbins!

Pack lots of snacks for the plane!

I fly out in less than 3 weeks!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Pack lots of snacks for the plane!

I fly out in less than 3 weeks!
              A friend that is working on a pilot right now just raided Craft Services for me, so I will have snacks to take with me. Balance bars, crackers, breakfast bars, granola bars, cookies and mini chocolates. I will pick up some dried fruit to make me feel at least somewhat healthy and I should be all set

I fly out in 20 days, 2 hours and 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                A friend that is working on a pilot right now just raided Craft Services for me, so I will have snacks to take with me. Balance bars, crackers, breakfast bars, granola bars, cookies and mini chocolates. I will pick up some dried fruit to make me feel at least somewhat healthy and I should be all set

I fly out in 20 days, 2 hours and 5 minutes.
                Not that you're keeping track or anything.
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                Anon

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
                  Hey 422, we must *do tea* at the Ren ... alas, this time without AT

Is anyone arriving at the Ren on Thursday rather than Friday? I'm flying in alone and looking for company ...
                  Hi! I am arriving Thursday about 11:30 am on BA. I'm really looking forward to seeing you again and catching up. Been such a busy time here I haven't even looked in to this forum for days Haven't even started to get ready.

When does your flight arrive? What airline?

donamac

Comment

Whew!

It is now safe to look at the countdown again. I got my replacement passport in the mail yesterday. And, I found the "jackpot" box amongst my 403 moving boxes. It had my underwear and socks in it

I am now officially ready to leave for AT4.

See you soon

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                      Whew!

It is now safe to look at the countdown again. I got my replacement passport in the mail yesterday. And, I found the "jackpot" box amongst my 403 moving boxes. It had my underwear and socks in it

See you soon
                      Hmmmmmmmm..........I have socks and underwear so I guess I'm officially ready to go as well!

I have to say, collecting stamps for the hearing dogs has been kind of fun. I received some mail at work yesterday from Ukraine. Cool stamps.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

oh I have undies and socks too...But today I finally got my outfit for the cocktailparty!! and at first I wasn't sure about it, because it isn't what I usually would wear but now I love it!
                        I am all set to go...so can I leave yet??

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                          Whew!

See you soon
                          I'm glad your passport arrived!

If underwear is one of the criteria then I am not ready to go....I reeeaaallllly need to do some laundry.

Booked the Friday and the Monday off work though!
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                          My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Wow, things are really rolling along now. Glad everyone has their passport and sock/undie issues settled too.

I leave in 6 days. Work tonight then one busy as hell weekend ahead. After that, just another three days of work before FREEDOM! I'll be coming home at 4am on Thursday (iz thankful I have an early out that day..phew!) and after a few hours of sleep (hopefully) I'll be heading to my mom's to drop of the kitteh and my car and hop a ride to the bus station for the airport.

Gah! I still need to pack and have yet to print out the mass of confirmations for everything! Funny how I willed the days to go faster a few months back and now I wish I could just borrow a few hours here and there or stop time...at least till I'm situated.

Comment

so, like is there gonna be a sock and undie party at the Ren???? sock exchange? panty raids??????

just wonderin.....
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                so, like is there gonna be a sock and undie party at the Ren???? sock exchange? panty raids??????

just wonderin.....
                                Great way to put idea's in people's heads. Neep already wants to take her pants off.
                                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                                Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X