GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    Some of it. The rest was eaten by the kids .
    Hey,I'll get more !
    I went and bought a bag of fudge to go along with the wine gums that make Kliggs dance on the table

Snickers Spread will be duly packed for Saturday ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      I went and bought a bag of fudge to go along with the wine gums that make Kliggs dance on the table

I am not dancing, on the table or otherwise, no matter what you feed me!!!!!!

That is what I look like dancing and that is without help.

OMG!!! I think I can't fit everything into one suitcase!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        I am not dancing, on the table or otherwise, no matter what you feed me!!!!!!

Wow, you gals sound like you are bringing a lot of snacks with you. I'm thinking now that maybe I should have packed more than my bag of dried fruit and nuts. Is snack food hard to come by near the hotel? Or is it just really expensive? I suppose I could bring an extra suitcase full of goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          Wow, you gals sound like you are bringing a lot of snacks with you. I'm thinking now that maybe I should have packed more than my bag of dried fruit and nuts. Is snack food hard to come by near the hotel? Or is it just really expensive? I suppose I could bring an extra suitcase full of goodies.
          I am sure you packed just right and we are overpacking. I think Baggie is bringing enough to feed the whole convention.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ten more hours before I get on the plane, not that I am counting or anything.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
            Every con i've been to the hotel usually has sandwiches etc on sale. Its usually eat on your feet during the day. They might be the same here.
            Probably.
            Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
            I think it was SG6.... The Mcdonalds sold out of food on the first day of the con. And the deptity manager of the shop got told of buy the manager. For not knowing there was a con on at the hotel, and not ordering more food in.
            Well, the local McDs is going to be a last resort for me.Especially now they put chopped gherkins into the Big Mac sauce.
            I used to like their Pizzas,years ago,but they stopped sellng them due to "lack of demand".
            Originally posted by Rune

So wine gums make Kliggs dance on the table ?
            *Adds Wine gums to to-buy list* What ? *Tries to look innocent*
            Mmmm..Fudge !
            Snickers spread won't be going home again ,that's for sure.Hubby's packed a spoon !

I am not dancing, on the table or otherwise, no matter what you feed me!!!!!! http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v257/kligg/orphans/dance6.gif
            Oh,ok then..I cant dance either on the table or any other location.
            Still getting Wine Gums though.Yum !

((((((((Kliggs))))))))) You and I can sit out the dancing and do the Hand Jive instead !
            (ROTFL..yeah,right.That went out of mode *mumble* years ago.....)

Remove all breakable/squishable objects,repack,then stomp on the case till it can be closed !
            Then take a backpack ..for the small but essential things.(PBT's,make up/toothbrush,etc )

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            There's a convenience store near the Hotel,for anything extra you may need in the way of snacks,soft drinks,etc.
            Not too sure of prices...I just packed for easy snack availability ,as the schedules are tight . Share with us ?
            I am sure you packed just right and we are overpacking. I think Baggie is bringing enough to feed the whole convention.

Hubby looked at all the stuff I'm bringing to share and said "So this Feeding the 5000,second sitting thing is a serious option,then ?"
            I then thwacked him with a cushion.....cheeky man .

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ten more hours before I get on the plane, not that I am counting or anything.
            ((((((((Kliggs)))))))))) Safe journey ,and hope all goes well.*Bounces*
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

3 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So wine gums make Kliggs dance on the table ?
                *Adds Wine gums to to-buy list* What ? *Tries to look innocent*
                Mmmm..Fudge !
                Snickers spread won't be going home again ,that's for sure.Hubby's packed a spoon !
                I am not even sure what wine gums are, but I am not having them and not dancing, and that is final.
                sigpic

Comment

I am not even sure what wine gums are, but I am not having them and not dancing, and that is final.
                  Wine gums are non-alcoholic.The ones I buy are sort of like fruit-flavoured ,chewy jello .
                  (Full of colourings though,if anyone's sensitive to that,then avoid them !)

Comment

I am off to pack, shower and catch a plane. See you all in a couple of days. Safe travel for everybody from whichever direction you are coming frrom.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Seconding that ,Kliggs !

Safe travel to Gabit everyone !Amanda-Time is almost upon us all..and it's going to be great !

See you and the others very soon,and I'm looking forward to meeting other AT/Sam fans from other lists and forums too..

Kliggs,try not to do yourself a mischief,carrying your luggage !

Comment

Seconding that ,Kliggs !

Safe travel to Gabit everyone !Amanda-Time is almost upon us all..and it's going to be great !

See you and the others very soon,and I'm looking forward to meeting other AT/Sam fans from other lists and forums too..

Kliggs,try not to do yourself a mischief,carrying your luggage !
                        Thank you. I managed to get it packed. Heaven help anybody that opens it in transit and who knows what shape some of the stuff will be in when it gets there.
                        sigpic

Comment

((((((((((((KLIGGS)))))))))) - bon voyage and see you VERY soon

*hehe I bought 2 bags of wine guns and don't worry I don't dance either - I'll just watch you*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! IT'S ALMOST HERE

Comment

Nothing like being prepared
                            I'll bring some biccies to spread it on or will he going for it au naturel?

Where's Bev's hyperactive smiley man, he's not been seen yet today? I hope his hamstring hasn't gone with all that jumping about

Comment

wow just did massive catch up ...... squeeeeeeeee it is almost there ..... after dinner con

to those going to the con ........ you are going to have a blast .... don't over eat at night and be drunk with all those wine candies .....

Comment

I am off to pack, shower and catch a plane. See you all in a couple of days. Safe travel for everybody from whichever direction you are coming frrom.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Safe journey, Kliggie, and we'll see you very soon!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X