GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

86 DAYS to go until AT4!!!!!

Days to go until The Sanctuary Experience!!!!!!!

Days to go until Meet the Man!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
      You were lucky then. Flights for me are $300 more than what I paid for AT3. At this point, I don't know if I will be able to afford it without dipping back into the credit card *sigh*
      Really - I have not purchased a ticket yet but I did check prices last night and I found prices about the same out of Fresno as what I paid for AT3. Using Kayak as a search engine.
      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
        Really - I have not purchased a ticket yet but I did check prices last night and I found prices about the same out of Fresno as what I paid for AT3. Using Kayak as a search engine.
        Yep, that's what I used and they are ridiculous out of LAX *sigh* I am looking at at least $900 for my ticket.

Comment

You were lucky then. Flights for me are $300 more than what I paid for AT3. At this point, I don't know if I will be able to afford it without dipping back into the credit card *sigh*
          I found prices about $200 more for me compared with AT3, but I bit the bullet a few weeks back and bought mine for about $800 total with all the taxes and fees. Not happy but waiting longer to buy won't make prices come down any. At least that part (and the most expensive) is out of the way now so I can concentrate on getting all the PT tickets put together for each leg of my trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
            I found prices about $200 more for me compared with AT3, but I bit the bullet a few weeks back and bought mine for about $800 total with all the taxes and fees. Not happy but waiting longer to buy won't make prices come down any. At least that part (and the most expensive) is out of the way now so I can concentrate on getting all the PT tickets put together for each leg of my trip.
            I'm planning on going on points but I have noticed that Air Canada was advertising seat sales. You think with the state of the world economy and the lower fuel prices that prices would be less than last year.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Yep, that's what I used and they are ridiculous out of LAX *sigh* I am looking at at least $900 for my ticket.
              I bought my ticket in February coz that's the best time to buy...I paid $2202.50AUD...apparently that was cheap!
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

85 DAYS to go until AT4!!!!!

I had a good laugh last night at work! One of the careers with me has not been issued with a uniform yet. She was wearing black trousers and a black slvless top. Underneath that she had a white shirt. her hair is black. She looked so very like AT as Helen Magnus!!! She is not a fan of AT but she has heard of her and was quite chuffed when I told her that she remined me of Amanda!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  I know it is here somewhere in the thread but it would take a long time to find it. I'm finally getting around to booking my flights so who is going to be in London before the con and who is there after?
                  Coincidence, have just booked my flights. Had planned on getting the train, it's only 260 miles, but the price was ridiculous - I could get to London for £16.80, but the return journed would be £106.00, crazy system. So booked the flight for £82 return, simpler and quicker. Others who've discussed booking trains, they're now available for those dates (you can only book 90 days in advance) and there are only a certain number of cheap tickets, so the sooner you book the more likely you are to get a good price.

I'll be arriving at the Ren about 2.30 pm on the Friday and departing at about that time on the Monday, so no time for sightseeing but plenty of time for chatting!

Hope everyone else's travel plans are taking shape.

Comment

*writes note on her forehead to book her travel tickets this weekend*

I'm coming down on the Friday and heading home on the Monday....I must remember to book the time off work too...*writes another note*
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                    My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

84 DAYS to go until AT4!!!!!

Comment

Ok . 3 Small comments for 3 Amazing People ,,, And for every one else on this Thread ,,, Your Amazing Tooo ! ! !
                        Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                        OMG!!!
                        I had a dream the other night that I was in Germany and it was really...weird. Then I had another dream about being in Holland and meeting up with Hastie...and that was even more weird!!
                        I have a sneaking suspicion that my dreams are going to get worse before I leave.
                        It would be Worse if you woke up after having a dream about A T 4 *( no no no no no , , It can't be over )*
                        Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                        I bought my ticket in February coz that's the best time to buy...I paid $2202.50AUD...apparently that was cheap!
                        Is it still the same price ? ?

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                        *writes note on her forehead to book her travel tickets this weekend*

I'm coming down on the Friday and heading home on the Monday....I must remember to book the time off work too...*writes another note*
                        Any chance you could Write another note on your hand , , to look in the mirror and see The note on your forehead ...
                        Last edited by Master Bray Tack; 23 August 2009, 12:36 AM.
                        CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
                        Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
                        Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
                        Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
                        Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
                        Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

OK, I'm all booked. Arrive at 6:25 a.m. on November 11th and leave at noon on the 17th.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

82 DAYS to go until AT4!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              OK, I'm all booked. Arrive at 6:25 a.m. on November 11th and leave at noon on the 17th.
                              Yay! You're going on the Jack the Ripper tour then?

Eileen ... maybe we should book one of these days?

*goes in search of the list*
                              sigpic

Comment

I think this is the last list ... you can still add yourself or change things

Jack the Ripper tour (wednesday, november 11, 7.30 pm, £7.00)

Definitely want to go:
                                Neep
                                Chelle
                                Annelies (SamJackShipLover)
                                Master Bray Tack
                                bikerchic1977
                                ~Sarah~

Maybe:
                                EH-T
                                Flow (Annelies' friend)
                                Ames
                                Shirt'n'Tie
                                Celandine +1
                                Last edited by SamJackShipLover; 25 August 2009, 06:54 AM. Reason: Changed the link, cause we're going on a different tour
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X