X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
      Are you trying to give yourself an anxiety attack?!?!
      Planes are safer than cars. Not to be condescending, but you'll be just fine. Stop watching the videos before you drive yourself nuts. *hugs*
      That's what the pills are for...to stave off any attacks!!

I know the statistics. I know the risks. I'm fine. Honestly. Sometimes I get these things in my head and then something happens...you know?. I find that saying it aloud, kinda helps.
      BTW...can't drive myself any nuttier than I already am.

So...this countdown is still going and the numbers are decreasing by the day...should it be doing that????
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        That's what the pills are for...to stave off any attacks!!

I know the statistics. I know the risks. I'm fine. Honestly. Sometimes I get these things in my head and then something happens...you know?. I find that saying it aloud, kinda helps.
        BTW...can't drive myself any nuttier than I already am.

So...this countdown is still going and the numbers are decreasing by the day...should it be doing that????

It's this little thing called time. Ask Carter about it

"Time is a component of the measuring system used to sequence events, to compare the durations of events and the intervals between them, and to quantify the motions of objects. Time has been a major subject of religion, philosophy, and science, but defining it in a non-controversial manner applicable to all fields of study has consistently eluded the greatest scholars."
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
          I don't have anything other than my ticket and my roomie dealt with (and I mean that in the most lovingly innocent fashion, I swear! *hugs to roomie*) ... erm ... right. Anyway - I've got the 'what I would like to have happen' plans and the 'minimal time off allotted' plans ... but can't really buy plane tickets until I know which of the above it's going to be! I'm just trying to not think about how steadily closer November is creeping... a good and much anticipated creep, mind, but still ... gah!!!

PS: AT rox
          Sounds like you're right on schedule.
          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
            It's this little thing called time. Ask Carter about it

"Time is a component of the measuring system used to sequence events, to compare the durations of events and the intervals between them, and to quantify the motions of objects. Time has been a major subject of religion, philosophy, and science, but defining it in a non-controversial manner applicable to all fields of study has consistently eluded the greatest scholars."
            Are you OK, Neep? You said something serious. I fear for your sanity (the remnants of it, that is)! Does your hospital have a psych unit?
            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.

Comment

Who wants to do the Whitechapel tour with me on the Wednesday night? It's £7.00 and starts at 7pm at Aldgate East underground station. We will pepper the poor tour guide with questions about Montague John Druitt

http://www.jack-the-ripper-tour.com/
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Who wants to do the Whitechapel tour with me on the Wednesday night? It's £7.00 and starts at 7pm at Aldgate East underground station. We will pepper the poor tour guide with questions about Montague John Druitt
                http://www.jack-the-ripper-tour.com/
                I'm in if it's the Wednesday before the weekend event!!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Yes! We need to get numbers and book ahead. This time next week I will book the number we have, than anyone else can book in seperately after that. Is that good?
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Alright, I give, is this the "Jack the Ripper" tour? Sounds like fun.
                    sigpic

Comment

Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Alright, I give, is this the "Jack the Ripper" tour? Sounds like fun.
                        That's the one!

I will text message my mother telling her I'm walking around whitechapel in the dark... give her something to worry about over breakfast

Hehe, I will be exhausted on the tour... 5 hours after I arrive in London and my body clock will be telling me it's 7am!
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

A bunch of us went on the tour after AT3, and it was really cool. The tour guide really knew his stuff too.
                          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.

Comment

Hehe ... well, if Chelle is in, I guess I'm in too
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                              A bunch of us went on the tour after AT3, and it was really cool. The tour guide really knew his stuff too.
                              Yea, didn't one of us go missing too?

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                                Hehe ... well, if Chelle is in, I guess I'm in too
                                I was gonna ask you...I've just been caught up in RL this afternoon. Sorry.
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X