Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    My outfit?
    Yes you know the one you told me you'd fashioned from black bin liners - soooo pvc-a-like shiny with the matching aluminium foil accessories

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      Yes you know the one you told me you'd fashioned from black bin liners - soooo pvc-a-like shiny with the matching aluminium foil accessories
      ..... ..... .....

well possibly you can but you're far to nice to try aren't you
      Mwaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Not after that above crack, I 'm not. *smiles very sweetly*
      sigpic

Comment

Have you been reading the RDA thread?
        I may have perused that thread and some other Funky Thunky Threads from time to time...
        ((((((Baggie))))))) good luck! I wavered outside the door of one in town earlier and having seen how young and trendy all the stylists were decided to go have coffee instead ... yes, yes, bok bok bok I am
        I don't think you're a chicken.Just rightly cautious to trust your mane to unknown quantities.
        I went to have a proper look at the salons here this afternoon.*Sigh* I have coats older than the girls in one place..and the owner of the other salon scares me witless.He offered me the chance to patch-test some of the hair colorants,and have a free cut from his current protege.Nope.No thankees.I want a trim.NOT a bright pink groovy-chick style.

I like looking like a wannabee badger !

I came home ,left a message for my friend ,and offered to have her kids for the day, on any day of her choosing ,up to next Thursday,during this holiday AND pay her double if she'll rescue me in time for Gabit.
        Do you think that'll swing it ?

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        Why don't we help Amanda's charity by auctioning off the chance to lop...I mean cut...off a few strands of Rune and Baggie's hair? We could make millions out of this!
        Not a single chance in Hades !
        I've done so-called sponsored razor cuts for charities before.Raised a reasonable amount,but the sinusitis and earaches I had for weeks after,just weren't worth it ! Anyway..its too cold outside for anything drastic now !

That's a nice idea but ... um ... Baggie, you can go first!
        No,no ,after you.I insist !

*whimpers* Bev tried to cover it up but she definitely said LOP!!!
        Yep..and that word worries me !*Gulp*
        NO BOONIES!!!!!!
        Not fair ! *stamps foot* I like my Boonie hat.
        *Sits in petulant heap sucking thumb*
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
          I came home ,left a message for my friend ,and offered to have her kids for the day, on any day of her choosing ,up to next Thursday,during this holiday AND pay her double if she'll rescue me in time for Gabit.
          Do you think that'll swing it ?
          I was thinking of suggesting something like that.

Originally posted by FHB
          Not a single chance in Hades !
          I've done so-called sponsored razor cuts for charities before.Raised a reasonable amount,but the sinusitis and earaches I had for weeks after,just weren't worth it ! Anyway..its too cold outside for anything drastic now !

No,no ,after you.I insist !
          Yep..and that word worries me !*Gulp*
          Baggie, Baggie, Baggie; you know you wanna, just like Rune. Be brave!!

Not fair ! *stamps foot* I like my Boonie hat.
          *Sits in petulant heap sucking thumb*
          I REPEAT: NO BOONIES!!!!!!!!!!! But you do look cute sucking your thumb petulantly.
          sigpic

Comment

I was thinking of suggesting something like that.
            Of course you were.
            Baggie, Baggie, Baggie; you know you wanna, just like Rune. Be brave!!
            Nooooooooo !! I get called "Sir"/"Son" often enough as it is, by myopics !
            I REPEAT: NO BOONIES!!!!!!!!!!! But you do look cute sucking your thumb petulantly.
            So no Boonie for Baggie ? Final answer ? Humph..I'll give you "cute" !
            *Removes thumb from mouth and decides to confer with the orange dust bunnies*
            Drat..they said no Boonie Hat too.Just can't rely on anyone these days...

So..how about Bandannas ? How do you feel about those ,Kliggs ?

Comment

So no Boonie for Baggie ? Final answer ? Humph..I'll give you "cute" !
              *Removes thumb from mouth and decides to confer with the orange dust bunnies*
              Drat..they said no Boonie Hat too.Just can't rely on anyone these days...
              I have trained my dust bunnies well. Just say no to Boonies is their motto!
              So..how about Bandannas ? How do you feel about those ,Kliggs ?
              Would bu**er off mean anything to you?

On a more serious note (yes, I can be serious for a minute or two). I think the cell phone thingy is worked out. I should now be able to use my phone in England. Woohoo!!! Of course the test will be next week. Only five more days for me!!!!!!!
              Last edited by Kliggins; 21 October 2005, 12:24 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

I have trained my dust bunnies well. Just say no to Boonies is their motto!
                So much for the little beggars coming over to my side.
                Would bu**er off mean anything to you?
                ROTFL !
                It would...but you're out of luck,m'dear ! Got to find my Bandanna now,just to threaten you with at the Meet !
                (Not sure if it'd fit over my orange wig,to be honest.)
                On a more serious note (yes, I can be serious for a minute or two). I think the cell phone thingy is worked out. I should now be able to use my phone in England. Woohoo!!! Of course the test will be next week. Only five more days for me!!!!!!!
                Good news then ! (International phone card ?)
                Five days before you head for the UK .Then fun,fun,fun !
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 21 October 2005, 12:29 PM.

Comment

So much for the little beggars coming over to my side.
                  Not in this lifetime.

Originally posted by FHB
                  ROTFL !
                  It would...but you're out of luck,m'dear ! Got to find my Bandanna now,just to threaten you with at the Meet !
                  (Not sure if it'd fit over my orange wig,to be honest.)
                  Just say no to bandanas too!!!

Originally posted by FHB
                  Good news then ! (International phone card ?)
                  Five days before you head for the UK .Then fun,fun,fun !
                  No, international roaming placed on my account. *crosses fingers* Hopefully it will work.
                  sigpic

Comment

Not in this lifetime.
                    Does this mean you wish the little guys and orangy GG dust bunnies to return to you ? l
                    Just say no to bandanas too!!!
                    Ok....I'll just take my wooly hat then.
                    No, international roaming placed on my account. *crosses fingers* Hopefully it will work.
                    "International roaming" sounds intriguing ,imo.Should work fine.

Comment

... I don't think you're a chicken. Just rightly cautious to trust your mane to unknown quantities.

I went to have a proper look at the salons here this afternoon.*Sigh* I have coats older than the girls in one place..and the owner of the other salon scares me witless. He offered me the chance to patch-test some of the hair colorants,and have a free cut from his current protege. Nope. No thankees. I want a trim. NOT a bright pink groovy-chick style.

I like looking like a wannabee badger !

... I've done so-called sponsored razor cuts for charities before. Raised a reasonable amount ....
                      Yes, indeed ... one can never be too cautious when it comes to choosing the right hairstylist. I remember when I asked for "just a little off the top" ...

Thanks to minigeek at SaGC thread!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                        Yes, indeed ... one can never be too cautious when it comes to choosing the right hairstylist. I remember when I asked for "just a little off the top" ...

ROFL! Oh my, he/she did get a little carried away!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal

Arrrgghh ! Noooooo ! I don't want to look like an *Emu...I think I'll just wait and see if my friend can spare me some time for a quick trim.

I found my bandanna..but for safety's sake (from K ),I've ditched the plan.

I'm bringing my logo'd baseball cap instead.
                          (Nearest thing to a Jack cap,I possess.)

*Emu.Rod Hull and Emu on Brit Tv.Anyone else remember their act ?
                          http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/news/cult/...13/18477.shtml

Comment

7 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

time for a quick trim.

I found my bandanna..but for safety's sake (from K ),I've ditched the plan.
                              Just what are you implying? *stands with hands on ample hips and glares*
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys! I'm coming to the AT weekend too! *waves* see u all there! Is there list of everyone on the board that's going?

Edited to say: Scratch that I found the list of GW attendees. Would you guys mind if I tagged along for the meal on Saturday night or has it already been booked?
                                Last edited by AmberLM; 22 October 2005, 05:42 AM.
                                Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Working...
                                X