The white chocolate with popping candy...and smurfs on...was my favourite
    sigpic
    Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
    My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
      That was probably the American stuff.

<Runs for cover>
      Haha ... I knew I did something wrong. I will start with Eve's chocolate next time

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
      The white chocolate with popping candy...and smurfs on...was my favourite
      I brought that, but I haven't been able to find it again over here. Will for sure look for it!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
        You mean SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE isn't in any language?? Lol.

And yeah, I was so hungry for normal food, the chocolate didnd't taste all that good. We will need to think about it maybe. The blue jello / peanutbutter thing after the closing ceremony was worse though imo, I was just too depressed lol. So, saturday would be for the best I think.
        Yeah the jello/peanutbutter tasting was worse for sure, I mean some people had to change hotels, or had to get a flight/train/... and obviously we were all sad about the con ending, and it honestly had nothing to do with a certain speech eh

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
        We were meant to eat on the Saturday evening? Now that would be why the gin went to my head.
        Yeah that might explain a lot. I didn't feel hungry myself from the choccie but I knew if I didn't eat, i would have been sick and stuff...

I don't think there is much time on another day unless on Friday night but then the people with charmed passes will have to miss out on it, and maybe we can do it in the lobby or so?? nah I know not such a good plan

Comment

Oh dear Tracy Jane, that would be the aftermath I saw the next day when you were very quiet

As to the chocolate party. I remember eating my dinner in the corner of the room with some of the other Gabit staff members and a few of you came over offering us chocolate, which was lovely..........our dessert!

Tracy

Comment

Haha ... I knew I did something wrong. I will start with Eve's chocolate next time

I brought that, but I haven't been able to find it again over here. Will for sure look for it!
            Ooh yes please do!
            sigpic
            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

since the chocloate party was an unofficial event, originally we'd counted on using the lobby and catching folks as they p assed by, but the renovations messed that up and we ended up in another room

someone can take charge of it, pick a location and - with the kind assistance of the G4 assisting iwth communication, let people know when and where it is.

I, personally, think earlier in the con helps simply because it gives us all more time to eat the chocolate before we have to pack it into bags

that being said, does anyone care to be the chocolate maven for AT4? the 'hostess' or a couple of 'co-hostesses' for the party. (be it said that hostess really is nothing more than helping people introduce themselves and just being there)

ETA: the one big caveat, Becks (along with others i'm sure) doesn't do peanuts, so the hostess will have to help keep the 'boobytrapped' chocolate separate from the uncontaminated chocolate
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
                That was probably the American stuff.

<Runs for cover>
                whacks no1 son
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  whacks no1 son
                  you can't whack him if he is right

And i am willing to host it... I will be there on the thursday anyway, so maybe doing it on the friday in the lobby is not such a bad plan in the end eh... it is a good way to get to know everyone

Comment

I volunteer to be in charge of the chocolateparty, but I can't say for sure wether I'll be going to AT4 (because of the baby making thing, that kind of comes first) till probably may. But there's so much time left, we don't need to stress about it now. If anyone else is up for it though, would be fine with me (Sky, you did it last year right?).

EDIT: never mind lol ... Eve will be there for sure, so that's better
                    sigpic

Comment

Could we do it during the autograph or photo op sessions? People seem to be milling about at that time anyway.

I agree that the Saturday time wasn't ideal. I ate chocolate and promptly got ill because I had forgotten to eat real food most of the day.

Sometime in the afternoon would be nice. Some dessert after Lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                        Could we do it during the autograph or photo op sessions? People seem to be milling about at that time anyway.

I agree that the Saturday time wasn't ideal. I ate chocolate and promptly got ill because I had forgotten to eat real food most of the day.

I agree with that time And maybe people from Gateworld, who are attending the chocolateparty can get an altered time for their autogrpah or photo if they are seated in the rows that are up around the same time? Surely it won't be a lot of people. We would have to take that up with Julia I guess. But no rush for sure.
                        sigpic

Comment

That is a good plan too, and people will keep joining in and everything so you'll make more friends for sure I like it...

And Lies, we can do co-hosting if you want

Comment

I agree with that time And maybe people from Gateworld, who are attending the chocolateparty can get an altered time for their autogrpah or photo if they are seated in the rows that are up around the same time? Surely it won't be a lot of people. We would have to take that up with Julia I guess. But no rush for sure.
                            We could just have it informal and have people drop by when they aren't in line.

Comment

We could just have it informal and have people drop by when they aren't in line.
                              Yeah that is what I was thinking, just in the lobby... hanging around there with chocolate and introducing ourself and just talk a bit and eat choccie from all around the world

Comment

But then you might miss out on the introduce yourself part at the beginning. I did like that. And people can be in line for quite a while, I know I would be bummed if the party started while I had to stand in line for the picture.

But yes, I did like the informalness of the jello thing where people just dropped in also.

I don't know lol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X