No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the email thingy I need to contact Gabit?
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
      I would E-mail them right away
      I did before posting here.

Comment

Payment made. *fingers crossed* this is going to be the longest 'week to 10 days or more' in my life! I want a party ticket!

Comment

I'm done, thank gawd
          I swear this took off 5 years of my life

Comment

Yay they took me off hold on the website....
            So question, if I sent in my registration, and have to pay in a little bit, like.... lol, she said it's because the company was a high fraud risk.... lol, at least she's taking that status off....
            Good to know that if someone besides myself used my card, they would block those purchases....
            There seems to be a small light at the end of the tunnel...
            sigpic
            awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Well I think I'm done...as in the blasted thing is stuck...is so not a happy camper!
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Just downloading my emails to see if there will be a confirmation of booking....that would ease the mind a bit. There should be a payment confirmation at the least.
                sigpic

Comment

I got an email from Gabit for the ticket purchase but the payment page is still loading...I think I'm gonna cry now! Well maybe not cry cry but I'm definitely pouting!
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                    Just downloading my emails to see if there will be a confirmation of booking....that would ease the mind a bit. There should be a payment confirmation at the least.
                    I got 2 e-mails within 1 minute of booking.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                      And my computer sucks....
                      But it's working....
                      Lol, I'm not posting this until after it actually goes....
                      It's working, it's working....
                      OMG.... *SQUEEEEEEE*
                      Seriously..... thank something for making this work....
                      Yeah it was rather slow wasn't it?? I thought it was my computer but then after everything we used Amb's computer and it loaded eventually. Although I don't think I'll have a charmed pass though bummer!

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
                      Okay, not so happy. Got a server error after it was supposed to take me back to GABIT's site. It also didn't credit 2 tickets though the info was there!! ARGGH!
                      yeah it did the same with me... not the error though. it asked me to fill in 2 people but when i went to pay... I only had to pay for 1 And also when I get the registration e-mail it said I only had 1 weekendticket, although there were 2 people on there with 2 adresses (granted the same one) and 2 e-mails and phonenumbers...Mailed them with the problem though...

Comment

Hey I email Mumsey with the problem that I had correct? Like to let her know of the payment?
                        sigpic
                        awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
                          I'm done, thank gawd
                          I swear this took off 5 years of my life
                          rofl. The enter clickie button, I'm sure, took about 4 of them. I was worried that I was doing it wrong. Hopefully I did enough.
                          sigpic

Comment

No confirmation emails... *iz worried*

Comment

Hey, hope everyone's getting everything sorted. Can't believe I've got my ticket, how slow was loading the pages!! I think you needn't worry too much about the payment side, as long as you've got confirmation about the tickets, as there was the option to pay by cheque within 7 days anyway.

So, now the countdown really begins!!! I wonder how quickly the first 90 tickets were booked? Maybe at some point Mumsey can let us know? (when all the fuss has died down.....)

Looking forward to seeing you all in November,

Alison

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                                I can't enter Eileen's info!!

GAH!!

*edit* scrolling down would help*

Flail
                                Originally posted by antoa View Post
                                OMG soooo stressful!!!

But I am done!

Except for the paying part.
                                Glad it worked out.

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
                                Whoeeeeee!!!!
                                In and done now I can get back to my life. Can't wait to see if I got a charmed ticket. I had such a blast at the last one. Good luck to you all.
                                And to you.

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                                Well I got all my info entered, but when it took me to verify my payment on the HSBC website, my stupid credit card denied it.... So now I'm on the phone hoping that the actual ticket order went through.... Frelling system....

They actually put me on hold.... the stupid credit card company put me on hold....
                                Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                                What do you call a bit Lies?? I filled out the forms but can't make the blasted payment...is so not happy!!!
                                I'm sure things will work out. From the info on the site the G4 are very helpful and understanding of credit card issues.

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
                                Okay, not so happy. Got a server error after it was supposed to take me back to GABIT's site. It also didn't credit 2 tickets though the info was there!! ARGGH!
                                Hope it all works out.

Turns out the funeral is late enough that I was able to get on line right away. Thanks for the concern from all. Big thanks to the wonderful individual who offered to order a ticket for me. Kindness reigns here.

Initially my registration page went white and I had to log on again. Things were also slow for me. No worries though. I have a ticket. If I missed out on the cocktail party due to timing, I am happy to know I missed out because, in all likelihood, one of you got the ticket. Both a good and a bad day. Such is life.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X