Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flippy18
    Haven't had my e-ticket yet
    (((((((((((flippy))))))))))) I'm sure you'll get it very soon.
    Polaroid camera - I checked in Boots and it costs £11 for a film for my camera. That would only take 10 pictures!! Let me know whether you still want me to bring it or not.
    Sorry to mess you around,Flippy.I hadn't realised it would be that expensive.
    Originally I thought it'd be a nice idea to use your polaroid so we could give out to everyone (Gatebee and Rune especially),some instant pics of everyone who consents ,at the meet,but Hubby says that all I really need to do is e-mail digital pics to them instead.

Anyway,thank you very,very much for looking into the costs..but let's drop my idea.

Bright side : At least you won't have to lug the camera around at Gabit now !
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Just cheking in quickly...

Haven't had my e-ticket yet

Kliggins - yours was the first badge I did remember?

Mal - am fine to do the other badges but can you check with them about shortening the names. I won't fit sue_the_lurker, MagnoliaAnaglypta or PoloSmoothie on the badge.

Polaroid camera - I checked in Boots and it costs £11 for a film for my camera. That would only take 10 pictures!! Let me know whether you still want me to bring it or not.
      Flippy Put what you can None of them will be expecting a badge. I think they'll be pleased with what they get. (((((((hugs))))))))

I had my ticket as well! Its nice talking about the con in terms of
      "Next week!!"

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
        Its nice talking about the con in terms of
        "Next week!!"
        Here, here *runs around in excited circles*

Still haven't found anything orange though, not anything I'd really wanna wear at least

Comment

dunno how good it is but there's one of those instant print digital consoles in the lobby...

Becks

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
          (((((((((((flippy))))))))))) I'm sure you'll get it very soon.

Sorry to mess you around,Flippy.I hadn't realised it would be that expensive.
          Originally I thought it'd be a nice idea to use your polaroid so we could give out to everyone (Gatebee and Rune especially),some instant pics of everyone who consents ,at the meet,but Hubby says that all I really need to do is e-mail digital pics to them instead.

Anyway,thank you very,very much for looking into the costs..but let's drop my idea.

Bright side : At least you won't have to lug the camera around at Gabit now !

Comment

Thanks Becky, that could prove very useful

Originally posted by Baggie
            Awww, it was a nice idea Baggie but hubby's right, GateBee & I will be more than happy with digital photos, heheh here's hoping we get some really nifty ones

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
              Flippy Put what you can None of them will be expecting a badge. I think they'll be pleased with what they get. (((((((hugs))))))))

I had my ticket as well! Its nice talking about the con in terms of
              "Next week!!"
              Next week!

Thank you Becky, Julia, Kay, anybody else for getting the tickets out!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                Next week!

Thank you Becky, Julia, Kay, anybody else for getting the tickets out!!
                I'd also like to thank the gang for getting the tickets out.
                Kligs, did you say next week? I'd better start packing!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  I'd also like to thank the gang for getting the tickets out.
                  Kligs, did you say next week? I'd better start packing!
                  I am getting hyper just looking at that smiley. He needs some Valium really, really bad.
                  sigpic

Comment

I am getting hyper just looking at that smiley. He needs some Valium really, really bad.
                    <----me. I'm just soooooooo excited about this!
                    sigpic

Comment

<----me. I'm just soooooooo excited about this!
                      Then you might want to think about some Valium or lay off the coffee. However, it looks like a good way to lose weight.
                      sigpic

Comment

Then you might want to think about some Valium or lay off the coffee. However, it looks like a good way to lose weight.
                        LOL! Then you'd never recognize me when I arrive for Gabit. (except for the banjo strapped to my back!)
                        sigpic

Comment

11 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mousie is getting nervous now. I've waited so long to meet Amanda, but it's going to be great!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
                              dunno how good it is but there's one of those instant print digital consoles in the lobby...

Becks
                              Thanks,Becks . I'll get Hubby onto that when we arrive on the 28th.
                              Originally posted by Rune
                              Awww, it was a nice idea Baggie but hubby's right, GateBee & I will be more than happy with digital photos, heheh here's hoping we get some really nifty ones
                              *Bounces* Nifty pics must be snapped at all costs !
                              (Don't worry ,everyone..I won't let Hubby snap away unless he's got prior permission . )
                              Aw..that'd be cruel.Bev's little Hyper-smilie is so cute. Maybe he can join my "orange dust bunny" brigade ?
                              No way...I want to see Bev in all her happily manic glory at Gabit.
                              LOL! Then you'd never recognize me when I arrive for Gabit. (except for the banjo strapped to my back!)
                              So you intend to go all hippity-hoppity and merrily bounce around with your wondrous instrument strapped to your back ?
                              Aside from being very difficult to play it in that position...do you think we should warn the Hotel/Gabit4 to have medics on standby in case you injure yourself,or poke someone's eye out with the banjo of lurve ?

So.Today's countdown has arrived.<11 days to go.Thankees Mal !
                              Cool thoughts are becoming slightly less possible....
                              *runs off to make herbal tea.*
                              *sends herbal tea to all who need it *
                              (Tastes like soap...but hey,it's organically grown,according to the sachet ! )
                              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Mal - [re: badges] I'll just shorten them to Sue, Polo and Magnolia then I could fit the full ones on but the writing would be so small noone would be able to see it

Baggie - [re: polaroid] no worries, I knew it was a long time since I'd bought a film for it but I couldn't believe the price of them. Can see why digital technology is taking over

My ticket successfully arrived at one of my email addy's this morning so Am on Row K.

Just had a meeting with the boss about proposed staff pay schemes, etc. so Gabit and fun can't come soon enough!!!!

Rune: [rerange] I haven't found anything orange to wear either. Have decided I'm just going to stack my arms up with 30 orange glowstick bracelets!! I've got loads so you can always have some to do the same if you fail to find anything else orange
                                LizWhite.net

Comment

Working...
                                X