Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh lordy, I just can't WAIT!

GAH!

Oh, and if anyone is still wondering about time zones...

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

*nods*
    Last edited by LilFerret; 30 December 2008, 06:39 PM.
    Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
      Yay! This is all fabulous news. No more needing to stress out about entering the crazy foreign address quickly.

P.S. I now have Neep's phone number. My plot for stalking is coming along nicely. Mwahahaha.

P.P.S. The post was typed out on Henry, my new iPod touch.
      Shiny
      sigpic
      Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
      My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
        I've just read the FAQ (hence my snow flake comment lol) and it sais that while registering you can say if you would want a charmed pass and that the first 90 people in the queue who said they want one, get offered one. And after Becky's post it seems you get in the queue after you start entering your information. I think lol.
        Random obsessive and possibly repetitive question - but the first 90 people in the queue who ask for a charmed pass are determined by who entered the queue first at the *start* of registration?

So - theoretically - say I'm number 30 to select weekend ticket and hit next. That temporarilly secures my place in the seating order queue? So if I take another 5 minutes filling in details and select that I'd like a charmed pass, but in the meantime 61 other people (all who have selected charmed passes) overtake me and finish their overall registration in 3 minutes, because I was number 30 and in the "queue" first I'd still get a charmed pass?

As one can see I seem to have by-passed reason and gone straight for paranoia!
        sigpic

Comment

317 Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
            Random obsessive and possibly repetitive question - but the first 90 people in the queue who ask for a charmed pass are determined by who entered the queue first at the *start* of registration?

So - theoretically - say I'm number 30 to select weekend ticket and hit next. That temporarilly secures my place in the seating order queue? So if I take another 5 minutes filling in details and select that I'd like a charmed pass, but in the meantime 61 other people (all who have selected charmed passes) overtake me and finish their overall registration in 3 minutes, because I was number 30 and in the "queue" first I'd still get a charmed pass?

As one can see I seem to have by-passed reason and gone straight for paranoia!
            You are correct you would still be number 30 even if 100 other people hit I want a ticket after you did and finished typing everything in before you did. It's FRONT loaded this year. ( Last year it was back loaded ie when you hit the submit button for the final time before paying.) So it's when you "turn up" on the reg system and not how long you take filling out forms.

Hugs
            becks

Comment

Thank you Becky!!

*starts to bounce with Julia*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                Because you forgot how obsessive complusive we can be with this stuff

Hugs
                Becks
                G4
                Us!! Obsessive compulsive!!!

Nah!

<whistles innocently>
                To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

P.P.S. The post was typed out on Henry, my new iPod touch.
                  LOL..you named yours? I've only labeled my itouch with many different, but accurate descriptions.

Question for the G4...Payment for the weekend pass obviously is due right off the bat when we register on Saturday. If we're going for the charmed pass as well and are actually lucky enough to be selected to receive one, what is the time frame for payment on this?

Also, for anyone paying with a debit, it might be a good idea to call or visit your bank to let them know that on Saturday you will be purchasing a large money item overseas online. This way there is no questions on their end as if this is a stolen card transaction and a stoppage of funds.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                    Thank you Becky!!

*starts to bounce with Julia*
                    Uh oh, clear some space...we have bouncing penguins
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                      Uh oh, clear some space...we have bouncing penguins
                      *Bounces with PengYn* and *grabs Mandy so she has to bounce as well.* Hehe!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                        Us!! Obsessive compulsive!!!

Nah!

<whistles innocently>
                        None of us are obsessive compulsive.

Just dedicated.
                        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                        Anon

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                          LOL..you named yours? I've only labeled my itouch with many different, but accurate descriptions.

Question for the G4...Payment for the weekend pass obviously is due right off the bat when we register on Saturday. If we're going for the charmed pass as well and are actually lucky enough to be selected to receive one, what is the time frame for payment on this?

Yes, payment for the weekend pass is debited from your credit/debit card when you register on Saturday.

If you are in the first 90 who request a ticket for the Cocktail party (it's not a selection by us, just whichever 90 attendees request one first) you will receive an email from Kay telling you and giving you a link in order to pay. We expect to notify everyone who has been successful within ten days tops, allowing for sorting everything out, possibly earlier. At that time you will be given a specific deadline by which you must go online and pay for it, specified by Kay.

Julia
                          G4
                          To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                            Yes, payment for the weekend pass is debited from your credit/debit card when you register on Saturday.

If you are in the first 90 who request a ticket for the Cocktail party (it's not a selection by us, just whichever 90 attendees request one first) you will receive an email from Kay telling you and giving you a link in order to pay. We expect to notify everyone who has been successful within ten days tops, allowing for sorting everything out, possibly earlier. At that time you will be given a specific deadline by which you must go online and pay for it, specified by Kay.

Julia
                            G4
                            I am getting tickets for Neep and me. For the charmed passes, will we be given the option to pay separately or do I pay for both and work out payment with her?

And I name all my computers and electronics and stuff. The new iPod is Henry Foss because it's wicked cool, adorable and high tech just like its namesake.

Comment

I am getting tickets for Neep and me. For the charmed passes, will we be given the option to pay separately or do I pay for both and work out payment with her?

And I name all my computers and electronics and stuff. The new iPod is Henry Foss because it's wicked cool, adorable and high tech just like its namesake.
                              When I bought my first and only car, I named her Sam
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year to All!!

Hope everyone has a nice stress free Saturday registering for AT4. It's All-State audition weekend so I will be thinking of you as I listen to lots and lots and lots of middle school students try to make the bands.
                                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X