GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
    If only lol. It just has been 3 months (how time flies), I'm sure we have to wait some time yet.

I had the weirdest dream the other night. I'm maybe/probably going to creation con in Vancouver next year. Amanda will be there too. I dreamt we (me and Megyn) were at a Sanctuary panel (I watched the Comic Con vid the night before lol) and the room was all ... how do you say it ... cosy? A bit dark, and people were sitting on the floor. And Amanda and Thomasina (yeah ... huh?) were doing the panel and it was so much fun everyone was laughing so hard. Meg was litteraly rolling on the floor and Amanda came to help her up.

Yeah ... fun dream. Funny how your mind mixes stuff.

Is it weird that I'm ridiculously happy that Amanda touched me in your dream?

Yes it is weird Meg, please shut up, people are staring.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post

Lol.

My dreams often come true OK not

I'm still bouncing anyway!! Is it next weekend yet?? Hehe.
      sigpic

Comment

If only lol. It just has been 3 months (how time flies), I'm sure we have to wait some time yet.

I had the weirdest dream the other night. I'm maybe/probably going to creation con in Vancouver next year. Amanda will be there too. I dreamt we (me and Megyn) were at a Sanctuary panel (I watched the Comic Con vid the night before lol) and the room was all ... how do you say it ... cosy? A bit dark, and people were sitting on the floor. And Amanda and Thomasina (yeah ... huh?) were doing the panel and it was so much fun everyone was laughing so hard. Meg was litteraly rolling on the floor and Amanda came to help her up.

Very cool dream!! Whee....we've all got conventions and excitment on the brain *bounces*
        sigpic
        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          I was only joking Sky. I know they are busy with that and the Me So Lovely show. No one had posted here in a while and it was all I could come up with!

A big THANKS to the kind and generous Chelle as I received an Australian care package today. My office is now a wee bit of Australia. There were TimTams (loved by all), Jaffas (the edible kind) and many other goodies including, what else, a penguin. May have to bring that to AT4 to counteract Jan and Mandy'd polar bears!
          Sadly, I most likely won't be going to AT4 So no need to counteract my polar-bearness
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            Sadly, I most likely won't be going to AT4 So no need to counteract my polar-bearness
            Same here if they stay with 2009. Darn lottery!
            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
            William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
            Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
              WHAT? It won't be nearly as much fun. Start buying those lottery tickets!

Possibility of anything closer like Creation in Vancouver or next year's Gatecon?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                Lilferret gave me a panda bear mask at Comic Con... so now I can represent MY ship preference!
                Teehee. I couldn't resist!

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Is it weird that I'm ridiculously happy that Amanda touched me in your dream?
                LMAO. I would be the same way.
                Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  one thing to consider guys....the gabit folks are working heavily with Gatecon and Legends...so you might not get any updates until after Gatecon is over in August.
                  One thing at a time, and right now Becky has her hands full helping Legends out.
                  I know...and I didn't mean for it to come across as being pushy or what not. Sorry.
                  Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  I was only joking Sky. I know they are busy with that and the Me So Lovely show. No one had posted here in a while and it was all I could come up with!
                  It was just a bit of fun...right EH-T?? Sorry if anyone got upset or thought that we were being impatient.
                  A big THANKS to the kind and generous Chelle as I received an Australian care package today. My office is now a wee bit of Australia. There were TimTams (loved by all), Jaffas (the edible kind) and many other goodies including, what else, a penguin. May have to bring that to AT4 to counteract Jan and Mandy'd polar bears!
                  Did you suck the Jaffa's til they were soft?? Or did you bite them???
                  If you shared the bickies, then I shall have to send you some more...do you like coffee?? We have latte TimTams too!! Yummmy!!
                  Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                  Lilferret gave me a panda bear mask at Comic Con... so now I can represent MY ship preference!
                  I have the perfect Panda for you Tracy...will get it this afternoon!!!

Woe...three months already??? Cool!!
                  Love the dream...I like dreams where it's the real person and not the character...just hate waking up from those dreams!!

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                  Oh no! Oh bummer. I was sooo looking forward to meeting you guys too.
                  Mandy...you said most likely...so does that mean that there is still hope???
                  rderoch...if it's delayed til 2010, would you be able to make it then?? Please note...I'm not making any suggestions or what not about a time or delay...just putting forth a query to rderoch is all!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                    Oh lordy...we're back to that...

*giggles and sits back in chair, glass of wine in hand, in her gutter*
                    Jenni

Comment

Would you rather we not mention "that"? It's all innocent...I swear!!
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Lies! ALL LIES!

LOL
                        Jenni

Comment

i didn't think anyone was being pushy, i was just sticking my nose in

they do have their hands busy with Legends right now, so Gabit stuff is likely on the back burner for another month or so
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

That's cool...I'm kinda having fun watching my dad's reaction when I tell him that I'm definitely going to be there but that I just don't have a date yet.
                            I had an argument with him tonight...he was meant to go to Germany next October and I was going to meet up with him and do the family reunion thing seeings how he took both my brothers there in 97. Well now that the boys are unable to travel next year, he wont be going over either. It would seem that I'm just not as much fun as the boys...and then he said he wanted to go when the grandkids were going...there's a whole lot more to this story, needless to say, I'm feeling quite dejected as my dad makes it quite clear to me that I'm just not worth it. BUT...good thing is...I'm still excited about traveling over there on my own!! I can't wait to meet everyone.
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                              Oh lordy...we're back to that...

*giggles and sits back in chair, glass of wine in hand, in her gutter*
                              Come sit next to me, Ferret. My head went straight there!
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post

If you shared the bickies, then I shall have to send you some more...do you like coffee?? We have latte TimTams too!! Yummmy!!
                                I have to admit I'm a biter!

Thanks for the offer but I don't like coffee. Besides, you should be saving all your spare cash for AT4 so you can eat!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X