GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by becky_preen
    message from paul brown at legends re all the goodies he's bringing over. Most important... prices included so you can budget....

becks
    ++++++++++++++
    Several GABIT attendees have asked us to give some idea of what we are
    bringing to the show, along with some prices. This request has been prompted
    by the fact that (at the moment) we are unable to accept credit cards in the
    UK so some folks would like an idea of how much cash to bring along. We are
    currently trying to establish a facility that would enable us to accept
    credit cards but in the meantime, here is a brief overview of some of the
    things that we're bringing, along with the prices:

• A large selection of Amanda's photographs, including our exclusive new
    'Femme Fatales' selection - premiere release at GABIT! We shall also have
    photos of all the other SG cast members. All photos will be £4 each, or 3
    for £10.
    • Scripts: £10 each
    • Shooting Schedules: £5 each
    • The wedding photo! We are releasing an official replica of Sam and Jack's
    prop wedding photo and this will be available for £3 each (or 2 for £5 if
    you want to buy one for a friend!). We also hope to bring a small quantity
    that will be signed by RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON! These will be for sale for £30
    each...with proceeds going to Richard's charities.
    • Autographed photos of all of the cast members. Amanda, Michael and Chris
    will be £20, RDA will be £25, Teryl and Don will be £15. Cast signed photos
    (4 signatures) will be £85, FULL cast photos with SIX signatures will be
    £100. Once again, proceeds will be going to the charities of the stars.
    • A great piece of Stargate history! We are bringing a new framed
    presentation containing a piece of the actual iris that was installed in the
    Stargate at SGC. Each piece of iris has been mounted behind a laser etched
    5" Stargate and is mounted on a black suede matte that has been framed in
    3-D style, meaning there is no glass. This way, you can actually touch the
    iris piece and if you wish, you can even have Amanda sign it for you - right
    on the iris! We have a very limited supply of these (probably about 40 for
    GABIT) and they will be available at a very special price of just £35!
    • Sam and Jack dog tag sets! A new item released for the first time at
    GABIT: £20
    • 7" Laser etched glass Stargate: £40
    • Laser etched glass Stargate coaster set: £30
    • 9" Miniature Stargate - a spectacular exact replica of the original
    Stargate at SGC: New low price: £125
    • Miniature Jaffa Serpent Head statuette: £55
    • Laser etched Stargate wooden photo box (for 8x10 photos): £10
    • Original Episode Photo Proof Sheets from the studio (these are 1 offs):
    £10
    • SGC and SG-1 patches - originals from the studio: £10 each, or 3 for £25
    • Official replica (with COA) of Carter's 'promotion' letter: £5
    • Official replica (with COA) of Daniel's 'resignation' letter: £5
    • Official replica (with COA) of O'Neill's 'resignation' letter: £5

In addition to these items, we are also bringing a large selection of
    set-used props. Too many to list here, but these here are a few teasers:

• One of the actual screen-used Replicator creatures
    • Daniel's 'Eye of Ra' necklace from 'Full Circle'
    • O'Neill's TER gun
    • Open Zat Gun
    • 'Blasted' flak jackets worn by Teal'c and Kawalsky
    • Carter's Hero notebook (with notes) from 'Grace'
    • Symbiote
    • Naquada 'ore bricks'
    • Memory probe devices from 'Jolinar's Memories'
    • Pharaoh amulet
    • Carter's Hero belt and head-band from 'Death Knell'
    • 'Eye of Tiamet' relic from 'The Tomb'
    • Darien arrows from 'Double Jeopardy'
    • Plus an assortment of Weapons, Daggers, SGC files, Jaffa armour, Tollan
    devices, Alien papers, Egyptian artifacts, Pieces of the Stargate, Crystals,
    Jewellery....and much, much more. Even one or two pieces from the Stargate
    movie!

We are also bringing some of Amanda's costumes as well as some that have
    been used by RDA, Michael, Christopher, Teryl and Don. Once again, these
    will be priced individually.

We shall be here just until Wednesday Oct 12th to answer any questions that
    you may have, but then shall be away in Hawaii for our daughter's wedding.
    Then off to London to meet you all!

Thanks to everyone that has written and expressed their interest in our
    attendance at GABIT...we are looking forward to an exciting event. I met
    with Amanda on Thursday and can tell you all that she too is excited about
    coming over!

Best to you all,

Paul
    Legends Memorabilia
    Wow ... this is truly mind boggling! I hope RDA keeps signing away as I think the wedding photo will be hot item!

Thanks so much for posting this here, Becks! Looks like Amanda is starting to feel a bit of the excitement too.

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      Poor little Bunnies ! *Gathers them all up and takes them home*..to paint them orange !
      wow orange bunnies .. RLOL ... am so excited to be seeing all of you so soon

Comment

Thanks Becks, for posting Paul's message and list. Boy,what a list !
        *Gets out paper and pen to do some calculations*
        This could take a while,lol !
        For me the highlight of Legends coming is going to be seeing the actual costumes and props.I'd better not show my son the full list,as he's fascinated by the symbiotes !
        ETA :Looks like I can get him those patches though ,and I can afford some other stuff too.I'm impressed by the low price of the photos .

Originally posted by gatebee
        wow orange bunnies .. RLOL ... am so excited to be seeing all of you so soon
        I and the orange bunnies are really looking forward to meeting you too !
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 09 October 2005, 04:45 PM.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
          message from paul brown at legends re all the goodies he's bringing over. Most important... prices included so you can budget....

becks
          ++++++++++++++
          Several GABIT attendees have asked us to give some idea of what we are
          bringing to the show, along with some prices. This request has been prompted
          by the fact that (at the moment) we are unable to accept credit cards in the
          UK so some folks would like an idea of how much cash to bring along. We are
          currently trying to establish a facility that would enable us to accept
          credit cards but in the meantime, here is a brief overview of some of the
          things that we're bringing, along with the prices:

Thanks to everyone that has written and expressed their interest in our
          attendance at GABIT...we are looking forward to an exciting event. I met
          with Amanda on Thursday and can tell you all that she too is excited about
          coming over!

Best to you all,

Paul
          Legends Memorabilia
          This sounds so great Paul! Thank you for giving us a glimpse of what prices will be.

This is going to be such a great event. Thank goodness only 16 more days until I take off for London. No, I am not counting down or anything.

Thanks Becky for forwarding Paul's message.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            This is going to be such a great event. Thank goodness only 16 more days until I take off for London. No, I am not counting down or anything.
            Well I am leaving this Saturday, Oct. 12 for London. Will be staying there only for the weekend then proceeding to Paris for 3 days then Rotterdam for 2 days. Will be back to London Friday, Oct 21. Will be flying out on the 30th right after our dinner. Am still trying to see if I can move my departure to the 1st of Nov, but at the moment has not been able to.

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
              Thanks Becks, for posting Paul's message and list. Boy,what a list !
              *Gets out paper and pen to do some calculations*
              This could take a while,lol !
              For me the highlight of Legends coming is going to be seeing the actual costumes and props.I'd better not show my son the full list,as he's fascinated by the symbiotes !
              ETA :Looks like I can get him those patches though ,and I can afford some other stuff too.I'm impressed by the low price of the photos .

I and the orange bunnies are really looking forward to meeting you too !
              Thank you Baggy. I can't contain myself at times. Each morning I feel the rush of the excitement increases per day. LOL hope you all still have your ORANGE stuff on you when we meet at the dinner.

Comment

19 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the price list Becky!

Comment

After reading what you guys will be able to buy at the con, I am so jealous now. When we meet, I would love to hear all of you about you lovely time with Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by FHB
                    They're deliriously happy..but they held a ballot and decided I need to go back to ordinary type so they can read my posts .
                    Am so glad my dust bunnies are deliriously happy at your house. They were so unhappy at mine.

Well I am leaving this Saturday, Oct. 12 for London. Will be staying there only for the weekend then proceeding to Paris for 3 days then Rotterdam for 2 days. Will be back to London Friday, Oct 21. Will be flying out on the 30th right after our dinner. Am still trying to see if I can move my departure to the 1st of Nov, but at the moment has not been able to.
                    Lucky you Gatebee, getting to leave October 12. In case I forget, have a great time in Paris and Rotterdam. See you in London.
                    sigpic

Comment

*looks at price list* Yay
                      *reads all the posts*

LizWhite.net

Comment

Good luck with all the travel plans and have a great time . Hope they can shift your departure date .
                        Thank you Baggy. I can't contain myself at times. Each morning I feel the rush of the excitement increases per day. LOL hope you all still have your ORANGE stuff on you when we meet at the dinner.
                        Well,since the dinner is before the Orange-theme disco,and will overlap into the Disco start time,I think we'll have to gear up before the meet/dinner .
                        That means you should be able to see our attire at its most colourful !

To All :Usually,Hotels prefer "Smart Casual attire" to be worn at dinners,so best I give the Bistro fair warning of the Orange Invasion in prospect !
                        I don't want to be ordered to go and change at the last minute and miss part of our meal/meet...and I need a general idea of menu prices too.
                        I plan to try ringing the hotel again today.(No luck getting through on Friday)
                        Originally posted by Kliggins
                        Am so glad my dust bunnies are deliriously happy at your house. They were so unhappy at mine.
                        They're in bliss here...they seem to have formed bonds already with the ones who colonise the space below the kids' beds.

Originally posted by flippy18
                        *reads all the posts*
                        http://home.clara.net/flipper/discomeece.gif

*Reads Flippy's post*
                        *Checks Flippy's link*
                        *Collapses into hysterical laughter and coughing fit *
                        I hope we "Three Blindingly Orange Mice " look as cool as that trio !

Edited to remove IMG tags .
                        Last edited by Bagpuss; 10 October 2005, 08:17 AM.
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

*reads all the posts*
                          http://home.clara.net/flipper/discomeece.gif

Flippy, this is priceless.

Too bad you can't make a badge out of it for the trio.
                          Last edited by Kliggins; 10 October 2005, 03:37 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=becky_preen]message from paul brown at legends re all the goodies he's bringing over. Most important... prices included so you can budget....

Thanks for this info. When will the dealers rooms be open? Just the Sat and Sun or Fri as well? Would you have opening times for it planned as well?
                            sigpic

Comment

Tis a shame I can't reproduce the animated ones as badges. I can make stickers though if anyone wants them. In fact if anyone would prefer a set of stickers to the badges let me know. I know some people don't like having pin marks on their clothes from badges.
                              LizWhite.net

Comment

http://home.clara.net/flipper/agentbaggie.gif

Tis a shame I can't reproduce the animated ones as badges. I can make stickers though if anyone wants them. In fact if anyone would prefer a set of stickers to the badges let me know. I know some people don't like having pin marks on their clothes from badges.
                                I love this. Baggie MUST have one!

Thanks to Becky and Paul for the list of goodies. I'm so excited about this.

*empties piggy bank...finds 1/3d...decides she must do more gigs to make real money*

I hope there'll be a gazillion copies of THE wedding picture, as I'm sure it'll be a big seller.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X