GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
    I'm still hoping there is a picture of that bag out there somewhere!!!
    (((((chelle)))))) there will be a picture, I promise I just have to find one

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
      Julia(samcarterrules)
      Thank you Julia!! No rush...take your time...we got plenty of it...
      "On the contrary Chelle..."
      "Shhht...no pressure Julia...pay no attention to the dude with the funny thing on his head!!"
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
        Yup, exactly like that!
        ...it's no wonder that English is considered one of the most difficult languages to learn as a foreign language...
        I don't know about that. I can't imagine how hard it must be to become literate in Mandarin/Cantonese/Wu. There's a different character for every word... sometimes two.

Ok...so I had the bestest dream last night...I dreamed that I had landed in London and drove to the Renaissance hotel and as I was unpacking, I heard some people chatting and when I turned around I saw Eve and 4 other people standing there and they were debating whether I was who I was and so I called out to Eve and we ran up to each other and we all hugged and cried and it was so cool...and I woke up with this big huge smile on my face...in my dreams I met some Gabiteers...I can't wait for next year!!!!
        Sounds like something that could actually happen. Except you won't be driving. Buses and the Underground are the way to go.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        oh i dunno...we had like what? 10 pounds or so??
        We easily had more than ten pounds of chocolate. The bag I brought was 3/4s of one.
        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

I'm still hoping there is a picture of that bag out there somewhere!!!
          I have seen a picture of it somewhere but there have been alot of AT3 pictures posted so I'm not sure where it was. It wasn't a close up, I think it was a picture of Amanda holding it.

Originally posted by ames View Post
          Ah, smart woman!
          Any chance of getting a pic of it on here?
          Just wondering....
          Chances from me: zero. I didn't keep the shirt. So unless the young woman I gave it to joins GW and sees your post, not likely.

Julia(samcarterrules)
          See my comment above. Although maybe you took some pictures before you donated it.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Thank you Julia!! No rush...take your time...we got plenty of it...
            "On the contrary Chelle..."
            "Shhht...no pressure Julia...pay no attention to the dude with the funny thing on his head!!"
            Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            I have seen a picture of it somewhere but there have been alot of AT3 pictures posted so I'm not sure where it was. It wasn't a close up, I think it was a picture of Amanda holding it.
            See my comment above. Although maybe you took some pictures before you donated it.
            Guys, I'm getting my friend to e-mail me a couple of pics of the bag later today (unfortunately I was dumb and deleted them from my PC, doh!) so I'll post them asap. As EH-T says someone has a pic of Amanda holding the bag, but I can't remember who's pics I was looking at when I saw it, I think it might have been over at the GABIT website forum.

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic

Comment

Guys, I'm getting my friend to e-mail me a couple of pics of the bag later today (unfortunately I was dumb and deleted them from my PC, doh!) so I'll post them asap. As EH-T says someone has a pic of Amanda holding the bag, but I can't remember who's pics I was looking at when I saw it, I think it might have been over at the GABIT website forum.

Julia(samcarterrules)
              I will check but I think sue took a picture of it for the catalogue???

I'll ask her if she can dig it out.

Hugs
              Becks

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                I will check but I think sue took a picture of it for the catalogue???

I'll ask her if she can dig it out.

Hugs
                Becks
                Thanks Becky *hugs*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                  Sounds like something that could actually happen. Except you won't be driving. Buses and the Underground are the way to go.
                  Well then...there you go...had a dream last night...or rather this morning before I as rudely awakened by the alarm...that I was somewhere...I have no idea where...but there was a whole bunch of women.,..and I have no idea who they were...and we were on a bus and we were trying to load it up with something...I have no idea what...but we were laughing and carrying on and having a great time...I like having dreams where I'm having fun...I just hate having to wake up from them! If only I knew who the women were...no one looked at all familiar...oh well...such is the power of dreams!!
                  Julia(samcarterrules)
                  What??? There's another forum where you guys chat??? Oh man!! How do you do it???
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

What??? There's another forum where you guys chat??? Oh man!! How do you do it???
                    I have a time dilation device, Thor let me borrow it.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic

Comment

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      ...damn that Thor...my time dilation generator is broken...I tried to fix it...I put out a call to Sam but she was busy with her own doohickey...tried to buzz Tor but he's off having himself re cloned again so he was a no go...so I tried to hit the retched machine in the hope that it would miraculously fix itself, but that just made things worse...now I live in real time and I have no time to do the things I want to do...all because a little gray alien sold me a faulty doohickey!!...go figure!!
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I had an AT3 (or maybe 4 lol) / Amanda dream last night. Hehe, was cool. All of us were hanging out, taking pictures. I think my brain put faces on some people, cause there were people there I never met. Was fun ... I love dreams like that
                        sigpic

Comment

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          You have a ... from ... gah! I'm so hanging out in the wrong places
                          I want a TD device, pretty, pretty please???
                          I solemnly swear it would only be used for non-nefarious purposes...
                          ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                          ames on facebook
                          ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

http://www.gabitevents.com/forums/

See you there!

Mumsey
                            For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                              Thank you Mumsey!!
                              When I entered that site just now, I thought maybe I had already joined at one stage ages ago but it didn't recognize me and I wondered if that was because it had a hissy fit with me last time like it did this time...I'm awaiting confirmation of my account!! Yay!! Looking forward to seeing you all there!!
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Thank you Mumsey!!
                                When I entered that site just now, I thought maybe I had already joined at one stage ages ago but it didn't recognize me and I wondered if that was because it had a hissy fit with me last time like it did this time...I'm awaiting confirmation of my account!! Yay!! Looking forward to seeing you all there!!
                                Just gave No.1 Son a prod and he's dealing with it now.

Mumsey
                                For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X