No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi have an OT question. Are any of you going to the FedCon convention this weekend in Dallas? If so any chance of getting together?
    On the Auntie question - they mostly call me Antee, unless they don't like it and then they just call me by my first hame. What can I say?

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
      Also posted these at the Sam thread, but since they're At3 icons

enjoy hope you like
      Very nice Sophie!

Originally posted by dreamingofstargate View Post
      Hi have an OT question. Are any of you going to the FedCon convention this weekend in Dallas? If so any chance of getting together?
      On the Auntie question - they mostly call me Antee, unless they don't like it and then they just call me by my first hame. What can I say?
      LOL! When have we been on topic lately? Not going to be there. AT3 was my one and only con and I think it may have spoiled me for others.

By the way Julia and Becky, be careful what you wish for. Did you see the amount of chocolate that came to AT3?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        By the way Julia and Becky, be careful what you wish for. Did you see the amount of chocolate that came to AT3?
        There is no such thing as too much chocolate.
        Jenni

Comment

Lovely icons Sofie .... *sigh*

LOL! When have we been on topic lately? Not going to be there. AT3 was my one and only con and I think it may have spoiled me for others.
          Ohh, so true. I guess we just have to go to AT4

Lol. That really wasn't normal ... but boy was it fun I loved the peanutbutter chocolate stuff, we don't have it here, but YUMMIE.
          sigpic

Comment

Tell me about it! I am still working my way through a mountain of Crystal Light kindly brought over for me to Gatecon 2006!

Mumsey
            For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
              oh i dunno...we had like what? 10 pounds or so??
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I don't know, we were awfully close!

Your sig cracks me up everytime I see it! Did any other folks on this thread buy something at the auction? If so, what?

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                Ohh, so true. I guess we just have to go to AT4

Guess so.

Lol. That really wasn't normal ... but boy was it fun I loved the peanutbutter chocolate stuff, we don't have it here, but YUMMIE.
                Not normal!

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                Tell me about it! I am still working my way through a mountain of Crystal Light kindly brought over for me to Gatecon 2006!

Mumsey
                Crystal Light? Make the mistake of mentioning on this thread that you liked it?

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                At least! It was nice to have some for snacks while touring in France (for me and my companions). Thank goodness we did lots of walking!

Comment

Hey Julia, I see you down there! Been meaning to ask you, the bag they auctioned off at AT3, were you the Julia that made that?

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    Oooooh remind me to bring chocolate next time...

Your sig cracks me up everytime I see it! Did any other folks on this thread buy something at the auction? If so, what?
                    Heehee thanks. And I know I didn't buy anything. Did I ask here yet if anyone knows who won the raffle item my friend Alexa and I donated? I made the design, she got it printed on a pillow:
                    Attached Files
                    Jenni

Comment

Hey Julia, I see you down there! Been meaning to ask you, the bag they auctioned off at AT3, were you the Julia that made that?
                      *waves at EH-T* Yeah that was me, I was very embarrassed when Amanda pointed me out, I didn't think anyone would find out that I had made it.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Heehee thanks. And I know I didn't buy anything. Did I ask here yet if anyone knows who won the raffle item my friend Alexa and I donated? I made the design, she got it printed on a pillow:
                        Don't know. I know I bought raffle tickets for something or several things (all I know is people kept offering to sell me tickets and I kept buying them ) but didn't win anything.

Very nice of you to do that.

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                        *waves at EH-T* Yeah that was me, I was very embarrassed when Amanda pointed me out, I didn't think anyone would find out that I had made it.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        I think I was busy chatting with someone when she was pointing you out so I wasn't sure. Have been meaning to ask about it but only think of it when I'm not near a computer. It was beautiful! Wonderful of you to do all that work and donate it. As someone who has zero craft talent I am impressed by those who do. I believe I bid on it but didn't get it. I do know it went for a lot of money. Way to go Julia!

Comment

Sofie, These are lovely!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          *Wow* what lovely donations. Such talent. Wish I could say I was the lucky winner of either one. *Sigh* not this time...

Thanks, sueKay!

Thanks, Mala!

Comment

Originally posted by idefix44 View Post
                            Remember the 'practice' and 'practise' one Ames?
                            It was you who brought that up at our table one Sundaymorning in May, right? Ah well, can ring it up to English being even harder

- a now thinking she might be absolutely off <shrugs>, F.
                            Yup, that was me
                            Oh the joys of having to change almost 200 reports ... sigh.
                            Not going to misuse those again anytime soon!

Very nice Sophie!

Ditto Sophie - lovely pics

I've been to Expo (baaaaaaad scene there), Collectormania (great for getting pics, sigs, and collectables, funnily enough), and AT3. I think I've definitely been spoiled now!

I'm sensing a challenge here -- can we outdo ourselves next time around? Then again, considering how much chocolate we had left over, do we really want to try? Hmmmmm ... IS there such a thing as too much chocolate? *ponders*

Well in that case ... LOL!

I have no idea what her name was, but a girl happened to be bragging about having won the pillow when I was at the table dropping off the jello-making supplies (mucho thanks going out again to Mumsey for supplying those!!!) She seemed really happy to have won it - and I don't blame her!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            But you deserve praise Julia! Everyone who made things to donate are so talented - props to all y'all!
                            ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                            ames on facebook
                            ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

YAY! *happiness*

I'm glad she enjoyed it, whomever she is.

I'd have thought for sure she'd be on GW. *sigh*
                              Jenni

Comment

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                of course we were going to find out this group is a terrible one to try and keep secrets from (I mean that in the nicest way)

Don't know. I know I bought raffle tickets for something or several things (all I know is people kept offering to sell me tickets and I kept buying them ) but didn't win anything.

Very nice of you to do that.

I think I was busy chatting with someone when she was pointing you out so I wasn't sure. Have been meaning to ask about it but only think of it when I'm not near a computer. It was beautiful! Wonderful of you to do all that work and donate it. As someone who has zero craft talent I am impressed by those who do. I believe I bid on it but didn't get it. I do know it went for a lot of money. Way to go Julia!
                                Lol...I know the feeling "Want some raffle tickets?" *digs in pocket* "Sure!"...Later "Want some raffle tickets?" *checks pockets* Yes! repeat lots hehe.

And I know...I have zero making talent and am in awe of anyone who can make stuff good enough to sell!
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Working...
                                X