GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    ROTFL ! Not as big a "mark" as I'll make with my lovely orange wig,glow-bracelets, and whatever else I can find to wear to the Saturday disco !
    *giggling* maybe we should each bring a little orange something to attach to you for the disco, you'll end up looking like a cross between a Christmas tree and Jack Sparrow bopping around with all your dingle dangles

Comment

As long as you don't force me to sing Christmas Carols or talk like a Pirate,I don't care what I wear.

(*Thinks* Within reason !)
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
        Do you think it's some sort of omen that the evening before my firewalk I was kept awake by TWO fire engines parked outside my house!!!! Apparently, daft woman over the road had forgotten to turn her grill off and awoke to find her kitchen/hall filled with smoke. Nobody injured and the damage is all smoke damage so at least that's something
        Whew! I'm glad it all ended okay, with not too much damage. I don't think it's a bad omen, but just setting the scene for tonight.

Anyway, the orange glowsticks arrived this morning so I've tested one to make sure they work (they do!) and put them to one side for Gabit.
        I can't wait to wear these!!!

To whoever it was that asked about polaroid cameras - I do have one, do you want me to bring it along for the meet-up/disco? Am not planning on bringing any other cameras, am relying on everyone else to take some nice photos of AT

Some great quotes there for the quilt, Becky. All the best with it
        I see that Baggie's offering to help pay for the film for the pictures, and I'll help out too. Sounds like a great idea to have instant pictures. (It'll help with the court case later! )
        sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to see your quilt, Becky. I'm afraid I can only remember the quotes you already have. My favourite quote from Sam is: "Y'know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water!", which you probably have already, but I love the next part of the quote, which people tend to leave out for some reason...Sam: "Oh. Next up: parting the Red Sea."
          Last edited by dipsofjazz; 08 October 2005, 08:18 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
            Hi folks... need help...
            I think there's a thread about this somewhere but I can't find it so if anyone can point me there please do... I am working on the quilt for GABIT... favourite sam quotes.... here's what i have so far. I need 38 in all. not too long please. the mobius take off of emanciation is about the limit and it has to be said by Sam without interaction from other charaters...

nominations please....

becks
            the story so far...
            Shouldn't the EM generator be pointed at the gate?
            Go suck a lemon!
            I don’t know why we wait to tell people how we really feel. I guess I hoped that you always knew
            Just don’t look at the bookshelf
            Next year......I'm gonna kick butt
            Welcome to my life!
            What's a girl to do?
            Not exactly
            I'm having a good time now, Sir
            It was a honour serving with you too, Colonel.
            It's all Phoenician to me
            Were you this annoying when you were ascended?
            I was shouting for you to hear
            Y'know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water
            Trust me it’s a math thing
            Don’t get your hopes up this is a far as I’m going
            Don’t look at me, I don’t know what to do!
            In my world I am a warrior and a scholar, I do the work of men
            You know you really will like me when you get to know me
            Maybourne, you're an idiot every day of the week, couldn't you have just taken one day off?
            I can’t believe we didn’t do this years ago
            Just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside doesn't... God! That's horrible! Who would ever say that?!?
            Hi Becks,

I always liked (Death Knell, father and daughter rapport):

"You gave up coffee for your symbiote?!"

Good luck!

CG

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
              I bet that list is very long by now,Becks !
              Best of luck with the Quilt quotes search,and I'll look forward to seeing it at Gabit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Eyes K and R's bratty posts to each other *
              *VR "Zats" both*
              *Runs away*
              I was only kidding............
              Owwwww! *twitches on floor* What was that for?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                *giggling* maybe we should each bring a little orange something to attach to you for the disco, you'll end up looking like a cross between a Christmas tree and Jack Sparrow bopping around with all your dingle dangles
                I think that is a wonderful idea. *starts thinking about what to attach to Baggie.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  I think that is a wonderful idea. *starts thinking about what to attach to Baggie.
                  *wipes away a tear* Baggie will look so beautiful, like a walking tombola stall

Comment

Grrr, it won't let me edit my post >>> smacks computer!

Just seen the time, Flippy must be firewalking right now! GO FLIPPY!!!!

Comment

Oh my gosh I'm gonna need my glacier goggles at the disco!!

Comment

Firewalk survived!! There is no photo of me doing the walk itself - my Mother commented 'I think I've got you on there' but she'd just got the edge of my t-shirt and someone elses back
                        Anyway, there's a photo of me+sooty soles+certificate here. It was a real buzz and it feels a bit like walking on snow. Sort of crunchy beneath your toes! No burns/blisters or otherwise, though I do have a sore throat from all the shouting and cheering people on Just want to say a huge thanks for all your support. [[hugs]] all round

The glowsticks I tried this morning are still glowing!! We could be glowing all weekend at Gabit the way they're lasting Will investigate getting a new film for the Polaroid camera next weekend in town *makes note to remind self*

Am off to have a drink and rest my tingly feet for a bit!
                        LizWhite.net

Comment

Firewalk survived!! There is no photo of me doing the walk itself - my Mother commented 'I think I've got you on there' but she'd just got the edge of my t-shirt and someone elses back
                          Anyway, there's a photo of me+sooty soles+certificate here. It was a real buzz and it feels a bit like walking on snow. Sort of crunchy beneath your toes! No burns/blisters or otherwise, though I do have a sore throat from all the shouting and cheering people on Just want to say a huge thanks for all your support. [[hugs]] all round

The glowsticks I tried this morning are still glowing!! We could be glowing all weekend at Gabit the way they're lasting Will investigate getting a new film for the Polaroid camera next weekend in town *makes note to remind self*

Kudos, flippy, for grace under pressure and a job well done! Impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                            Oh my gosh I'm gonna need my glacier goggles at the disco!!
                            Er ... I don't know ... wearing the goggles may be more noticeable than the orange wigs and glowsticks!

CG

Comment

Woohoo!!!!!! Congratulations flippy!
                              sigpic

Comment

Way to go and congrats Flippy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X