GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
    Are you kidding?? The 21st?? I got it today!!!
    I have PM'ed you...I don't know what to say...I cannot possibly thank you enough so you had better be at AT4 next year so I can give you a huge hug!!!
    To those of you who are wondering what the heck we are talking about...EH-T did the most wonderful thing for me while at AT3...she graciously gave up her personalized autograph opportunity to have a picture personalized by Amanda to me instead...the picture is beautiful...it has three images of Amanda on it...2 are RepliCarters and one is a promo of Sam in black BDU's...and Amanda wrote...
    "To Chelle,
    See you at AT4!
    I can't wait.
    (love heart) Amanda Tapping"
    I feel absolutely blessed...I wish I could express in words how I feel at this moment...it's most difficult...I'm so totally stoked and over the moon...I'm giddy like a little school girl...I can't stop smiling...I was shaking and squeeing like a mad woman when I got the package this morning...I was nearly late for work...and I wouldn't have cared because you just cannot imagine how happy this made me.
    And the letter from EH-T...oh man...I'm going to have that filed very carefully and kept for eternity.
    I swear...couldn't you all hear me scream?? Around 10.30am EST...thank you so very much EH-T...from the bottom of my heart...I thank you so very much!
    Oh wow! That made me go all mushy inside darn it! What a lovely thing to do. I've had a bit of a bad morning and was feeling rather grumpy, then I read that and it makes me genuinly happy to see so much goodness here.
    sigpic

Comment

I have PM'ed you...I don't know what to say...I cannot possibly thank you enough so you had better be at AT4 next year so I can give you a huge hug!!!
      To those of you who are wondering what the heck we are talking about...EH-T did the most wonderful thing for me while at AT3...she graciously gave up her personalized autograph opportunity to have a picture personalized by Amanda to me instead...the picture is beautiful...it has three images of Amanda on it...2 are RepliCarters and one is a promo of Sam in black BDU's...and Amanda wrote...
      "To Chelle,
      See you at AT4!
      I can't wait.
      I feel absolutely blessed...I wish I could express in words how I feel at this moment...it's most difficult...I'm so totally stoked and over the moon...I'm giddy like a little school girl...I can't stop smiling...I was shaking and squeeing like a mad woman when I got the package this morning...I was nearly late for work...and I wouldn't have cared because you just cannot imagine how happy this made me.
      And the letter from EH-T...oh man...I'm going to have that filed very carefully and kept for eternity.
      I swear...couldn't you all hear me scream?? Around 10.30am EST...thank you so very much EH-T...from the bottom of my heart...I thank you so very much!
      That is awesome and I think I did hear you scream *dances* what a wonderful bunch of people you are you are hehe.
      sigpic
      Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
      My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
        Oh wow! That made me go all mushy inside darn it! What a lovely thing to do. I've had a bit of a bad morning and was feeling rather grumpy, then I read that and it makes me genuinly happy to see so much goodness here.
        Grumpy? Well I'm sure lunch would have cheered you up *raises eyebrows* I've been worried about you! Not replying to messages or phone calls!
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

"To Chelle,
          See you at AT4!
          I can't wait.
          Oh wow chelle that's wonderful (((((chelle)))))) what a fantastic thing to do EH-T ((((((EH-T)))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Wow!! Chelle & EH-T. Soooo cool and sweet ... I'm just ... wow
            sigpic

Comment

"To Chelle,
              See you at AT4!
              I can't wait.
              Believe me, hearing you scream all the way from Down Under to Up Yonder was thanks enough. Put a huge smile on my face and is a great way to start my week. Sorry you were almost late for work, don't want to put a dent in the AT4 savings!

Hmmm, if I'd known you were keeping the letter, I would have written it in nicer handwriting, not scratching on the plane.

A word about Amanda Tapping. As I mentioned, she wrote even more on the message to you than I requested. Then she broke the GABIT rules about one personalized photo per fan right in front of Julia and personalized my photo with her as well. Very sweet. She was also impressed you sent a donation to the Hearing Dogs even though you could not attend.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

AW! That is so sweet! *hugs EH-T and chelle_db*
                Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                  That pretty much says it for me too! Very sweet!

Thanks, sueKay!

Thanks, Mala!

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                    (((PengYn)))...hope you have a much better day today...we have rain and I'm in heaven!!! But I would like to say this...EH-T is just an amazing person...I can't wait to meet her next year...I know we often talk about how kind and generous and amazing Amanda is...but I think EH-T is right up there with her. I have read about EH-T's kindness and generosity and I can say without a doubt that she is truly a wonderful person...I find it hard to get the right words out but...you know what I mean...right??
                    Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                    I'm still wowing after yesterdays delivery...I fully intend to "pay it forward" as they say...I hope I can make someones day like EH-T made mine.
                    Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    Believe me, hearing you scream all the way from Down Under to Up Yonder was thanks enough. Put a huge smile on my face and is a great way to start my week. Sorry you were almost late for work, don't want to put a dent in the AT4 savings!
                    Hmmm, if I'd known you were keeping the letter, I would have written it in nicer handwriting, not scratching on the plane.
                    A word about Amanda Tapping. As I mentioned, she wrote even more on the message to you than I requested. Then she broke the GABIT rules about one personalized photo per fan right in front of Julia and personalized my photo with her as well. Very sweet. She was also impressed you sent a donation to the Hearing Dogs even though you could not attend.
                    I wasn't the only one who donated to the hearing dogs but I know I will be doing so again...and as for the letter...it's perfect as it is!
                    Being late for work was the last thing on my mind...believe me...when I finally walked into work, I couldn't wipe the smile of my face despite the extra huge work load I had...I still can't stop squeeing over it...I think I yabbered poor hubby's ear off last night telling him...his only concern was...and I quote...
                    "so who's gonna look after the kids while you're trotting all over the world?"...
                    I just stared at him and said he had to sort that out...it's his turn now!!!
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

A loud "Hey!" to all I met at AT3.
                      This is my first time ever posting on GW! Who knows how many may follow...

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                      I'm planning on hugging/picking up (in the literal sense, not in the find in a bar sense) many more people at AT4
                      And Titta... I am looking forward to it... being picked up again... in the most literal sense of your greeting for sure! I'll waltz around with you again too. ;-)

Flow/I44

Comment

YAY. Flow is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see you hon
                        sigpic

Comment

Oy you!
                          Now you got me deaf... colourblind... and scared ****less.
                          ~Flow~
                          Last edited by idefix44; 30 May 2008, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by idefix44 View Post

And Titta... I am looking forward to it... being picked up again... in the most literal sense of your greeting for sure! I'll waltz around with you again too. ;-)

Flow/I44
                            Don't think I got the chance to meet you but hard to keep track! Maybe at AT4 if I'm there.

Welcome to Gateworld.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Oy you!
                              Now you got me deaf... colourblind... and scared ****less. :-P
                              ~Flow~
                              Hmmm.... the name seems familiar. I'm sure that I met you at some point. Just not sure when! It's all a (slightly drunken / hungover / crazy) blur.
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Flow/I44
                                YAY you made it and you need to get your backside up here sometime well before AT4 so we can go rock climbing too.
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Working...
                                X