GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    Yep ! I can see exactly what you're up against.
    In 3 weeks time,I'll be enjoying watching you two bantering in person.

Will there be prizes ? You know the kind of thing.
    Laurel leaves for the Victor..lettuce leaves for the loser ?
    That was not nice Baggie. We do not banter; we discuss and I always win!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      I may as well start chopping up the lollo rosso for you now then, Kliggs
      You chop it up the way you like it as you will be eating it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
        Do you think it's some sort of omen that the evening before my firewalk I was kept awake by TWO fire engines parked outside my house!!!! Apparently, daft woman over the road had forgotten to turn her grill off and awoke to find her kitchen/hall filled with smoke. Nobody injured and the damage is all smoke damage so at least that's something
        No bad omen,I'm sure..just a random act of daftness on the part of your neighbour .
        Come the hour (still 9 pm,GMT?) I'll be thinking good thoughts for you (and your feet) and you know we expect a full report here,once you're ready,right ?

Anyway, the orange glowsticks arrived this morning so I've tested one to make sure they work (they do!) and put them to one side for Gabit.
        Woo-Hoo !
        To whoever it was that asked about polaroid cameras - I do have one, do you want me to bring it along for the meet-up/disco?
        *Raises hand*That was me ! Yes please .
        (I don't know how much the films for those cameras cost,but I'm happy to share the price,if that's ok ?.)
        Am not planning on bringing any other cameras, am relying on everyone else to take some nice photos of AT
        I'm delegating my piccy-taking to Hubs.
        (I'm lousy with cameras,lol !)

ETA :
        Originally posted by Kliggins
        That was not nice Baggie. We do not banter; we discuss and I always win!
        I may as well start chopping up the lollo rosso for you now then, Kliggs
        See ? We could have organised you two to provide some extra evening entertainment and sold tickets and all...
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 08 October 2005, 02:37 AM.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

maybe, I guess that means you'll be busy eating your own words along with a big old slice of humble pie then. Would you like cream on that?

Comment

Originally posted by FHB
            See ? We could have organised you two to provide some extra evening entertainment and sold tickets and all...
            No... I repeat no!

maybe, I guess that means you'll be busy eating your own words along with a big old slice of humble pie then. Would you like cream on that?
            No thank you. The humble pie will be for you, so you have whatever you want.
            sigpic

Comment

Do you think it's some sort of omen that the evening before my firewalk I was kept awake by TWO fire engines parked outside my house!!!! Apparently, daft woman over the road had forgotten to turn her grill off and awoke to find her kitchen/hall filled with smoke. Nobody injured and the damage is all smoke damage so at least that's something
              Ack, glad to hear nobody was hurt there with all that smoke, it makes me think of when I was a kid and people were forever leaving chip pans / grills on or catching their chimneys alight, our poor village fire brigade had it's work cut out.

It's not an omen I'm sure, it's just setting the mood. Hope it all goes well later, I'll be thinking of you and can't wait to hear of the experience

Comment

Go Flippy. Remember to walk fast.
                sigpic

Comment

No thank you. The humble pie will be for you, so you have whatever you want.
                  Baggie! Kliggs is picking on me! Go get her!

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
                    Hi folks... need help...
                    I think there's a thread about this somewhere but I can't find it so if anyone can point me there please do... I am working on the quilt for GABIT... favourite sam quotes.... here's what i have so far. I need 38 in all. not too long please. the mobius take off of emanciation is about the limit and it has to be said by Sam without interaction from other charaters...

nominations please....
                    Good luck with this Becky, I'm useless with quotes but I'm sure the others can help you out with plenty. I've heard about your quilts before, I hope we're able to get a peek at this one in all it's glory before some lucky person gets it

Comment

Baggie! Kliggs is picking on me! Go get her!
                      Wimp! Can't even fight your own battles.

I am sorry too, Becky. All the quotes I remember you already have.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good luck with this Becky, I'm useless with quotes but I'm sure the others can help you out with plenty. I've heard about your quilts before, I hope we're able to get a peek at this one in all it's glory before some lucky person gets it
                        It will be on display somewhere at the venue... whic reminds me... Quilt stand... now I wonder who has it at the group.....

Becks
                        Another thing for the list!

Comment

I bet that list is very long by now,Becks !
                          Best of luck with the Quilt quotes search,and I'll look forward to seeing it at Gabit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Eyes K and R's bratty posts to each other *
                          *VR "Zats" both*
                          *Runs away*
                          I was only kidding............

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                            *Eyes K and R's bratty posts to each other *
                            *VR "Zats" both*
                            *Runs away*
                            I was only kidding............
                            Ow!
                            *collapses*
                            I feel so funky ... Baggie! That's gonna leave a mark!

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
                              It will be on display somewhere at the venue... whic reminds me... Quilt stand... now I wonder who has it at the group.....

Becks
                              Another thing for the list!
                              That's great we'll all get to see it, I can't wait!

I'm certainly going to be having one busy Saturday, so much fun to cram in

Comment

Ow!
                                *collapses*
                                I feel so funky ... Baggie! That's gonna leave a mark!
                                ROTFL ! Not as big a "mark" as I'll make with my lovely orange wig,glow-bracelets, and whatever else I can find to wear to the Saturday disco !

Comment

Working...
                                X