• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    1 - orange
    2 - pink
    3- red

I'm thinking yellow, to keep in the same color family
    Julia typed it in blue though. I think it's going to be blue. Good color for a stage backdrop. Better color for disco than Pink!
    sigpic

otoole/Erin

Comment

Originally posted by Erin13 View Post
      Julia typed it in blue though. I think it's going to be blue. Good color for a stage backdrop. Better color for disco than Pink!

Indeed! I have lots of blue clothes. Heh.

It's gonna be REALLY hard to save for AT4. I can't afford to buy ANYTHING for it until March-ish when I get my taxes back and bonus. *bites nails* If tix go on sale before them I will not be going.

*cries*
      Jenni

Comment

1 - orange
        2 - pink
        3- red

I'm thinking yellow, to keep in the same color family
        Pink! Kinda glad I didnt make the second either as pink is one color that I don't do much..hehe.

i didn't do the disco either. by the time we got back from dinner, it was just starting,and i was tired and went up to bed.
        Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
        I stayed up, but not too terribly late.

Wait...I take that back.

I went to the room at a decent time. But I stayed up until about 3 in the morning posting pics online.

*headesk*

7am came REALLY quickly.
        You both should have done the disco as it was awesome fun! Didn't I see you peek in for a bit though Sky or was I wrong?

For me, I was looking forward to it cos I thought everyone was planning on going. Turns out that it wasn't nearly as full and many of the tables were still quite empty. It was still fun though and the French girls who came were just so much fun! They had an exuberance about everything they did that weekend and I think the best vids I filmed were from the disco...hehe. Got some real incriminating evidence here.

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
        I love the name!!! I really really love the name...but....is sad coz I can't reflect on what I have done since meeting up coz I have never met you all yet...but this does bring tears of joy to my eyes...we have an official name for AT4!! Dang...and I just set up my special savings account this morning and called it AT4 Account...bugger!!
        Thank you for putting us out of our misery Julia...oh wait...I wasn't suffering..I was having fun guessing!!

Chelle don't feel so bad! I was there and didn't meet half of the people I wanted and looked forward to meeting. For me, going back once again will be meeting up with some friends I made, but also searching out those I didn't. Besides, I kinda feel we know each other through GW already. When we see each other in person next year, we'll just take up where we left off from here.

Yay on the savings account though. Do you think you could have the name changed yet on it or is it too late?

Originally posted by Erin13 View Post
        That's my thought as well and actually what I'm hoping on as blue is my fav color and what the vast majority of my closet contains...if I had a closet that is.

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
        Indeed! I have lots of blue clothes. Heh.

It's gonna be REALLY hard to save for AT4. I can't afford to buy ANYTHING for it until March-ish when I get my taxes back and bonus. *bites nails* If tix go on sale before them I will not be going.

*cries*
        Awe, I do hope your able to go next year! Darn budgeting stinks ain't it? You don't think putting even the tiniest amount away bi-weekly would help? In a year's time it could really add up I'd think.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
          Yay on the savings account though. Do you think you could have the name changed yet on it or is it too late?
          Nah...it doesn't matter...the fact that it's already named AT4 is kinda cool enough for me...it's gonna be cool to see when the statement comes in the mail...Michelle M DeBoer AT4 Account Summary....hehe!!!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

You both should have done the disco as it was awesome fun! Didn't I see you peek in for a bit though Sky or was I wrong?
            nope. came back in from dinner, walked by, 'oh yeah, the disco is going on' and kept going to the elevators.

discos aren't big here in the us, and i don't dance, don't care that much about music and usually end up thinking 'dang, it's too noisy in here'

i stopped in the pink disco, for about 10 minutes, then retreated to the lobby where it was quieter and hung out with folks for a while. but since the lobby was torn up, there wasn't anywhere to hang this year, so i just went up and went to bed.

I'm just not a dancer at all and not much of a partier.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

nope. came back in from dinner, walked by, 'oh yeah, the disco is going on' and kept going to the elevators.
              discos aren't big here in the us, and i don't dance, don't care that much about music and usually end up thinking 'dang, it's too noisy in here'
              i stopped in the pink disco, for about 10 minutes, then retreated to the lobby where it was quieter and hung out with folks for a while. but since the lobby was torn up, there wasn't anywhere to hang this year, so i just went up and went to bed.
              Neither am I...which is why we should just do it...even if it's for just a little teeny bit...at least you can say...yeah I went to the disco!!!...and if you hate it you can always blame me..I won't mind!! I'll bring the ear plugs if you like!! *must put that on list of things to bring*
              Hey...I just realized something stupid...if the disco theme is blue...we used to have this thing here when I was but a wee teenager, called a Blue Light Disco...called so because it was organized and run by the boys in blue...the police...I'd love to go to another "blue" disco...just for the hell of it..you know...try to remember the good old days when we did that stupid thing with the strobe lights and danced to Footloose and Michael Jackson's Thriller...oh yeah...those were the days.
              Now we have Teenage Night Clubs...and they wonder why the youth of today are like they are...sheesh!!
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                Oooooh! I forgot the rendition of 99 Luftballons! I knew more of the lyrics than Nicky and Anke!
                Umh, I do know the lyrics by heart, however, I usually refrain from singing out loud lest it hurts innocent bystanders.

As much as I love the Japanese, but karaoke is the one thing they can't make me do.

Comment

I only went to the disco for about an hour, I was so tired and a little overwhelmed by everything that had happened so far that I need time. I was feeling kinda ill that day too, but the hour at the disco was fun

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post

For me, I was looking forward to it cos I thought everyone was planning on going. Turns out that it wasn't nearly as full and many of the tables were still quite empty. It was still fun though and the French girls who came were just so much fun! They had an exuberance about everything they did that weekend and I think the best vids I filmed were from the disco...hehe. Got some real incriminating evidence here.
                    Ohhh, the French girls. They were soo much fun. And the "delicacies" haha, that was fun

I don't like blue ... purple would be very good for me, I have lots of purple clothes I like orange and pink too .... maybe again at AT15, when they've run out of colours
                    sigpic

Comment

*listens to the sound of Julia hitting the floor*
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Nahhh, she's smart. She knows I'm kidding right??

Right??

A well ... *helps Julia off the floor*
                        sigpic

Comment

The best part about going to the disco (no I didn't dance) was running into and getting a chance to talk with ChopinGal. It seems we kept missing each other, it was definitely a pleasure meeting you
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Disco suggestion: how about tartan?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

How about BDU's

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Gee you have good hearing TJ!!!

Actually I have "swayed" over twice today at work and nearly fell flat on my face - seriously - inner ear infection/labyrinthitis which didn't respond to the medication given to me last week and is so bad now that I am on antibiotics and sea sickness pills!!!! (Yeah Becky, it's still there!!! Argh)

Gulp on the AT15! I'd be heading for 70 then!!
                                You guys certainly plan ahead!! LOL!

No clues on colours or anything else AT4 related. The name is all you get!

Julia
                                G4
                                To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X