Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
    It's very simple really.

As Amanda's fans you are all reflections of one another, and reflect Amanda's spirit, compassion and kindness in how you act towards each other and everyone you meet. At AT4 you will all also be reflecting on her career and what she has done in the past months since AT3 and reflecting on what you yourselves have done and achieved since you all met up.

Simple.

Julia
    G4
    Brilliant! I was thinking that you could interpret "reflections" in so many ways and was wondering what sort of angle you were taking it from. I love it, it's fantastic.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
      Brilliant! I was thinking that you could interpret "reflections" in so many ways and was wondering what sort of angle you were taking it from. I love it, it's fantastic.
      Seems she was taking several angles. Brilliant

Oh, and I have pics to share! Only about 400.

http://amandaraesmith.com/gallery/AT3

The misc album contains various pics from the pub and cocktail party. Let me know if you want me to take one down.

*edit* the link would be helpful
      Last edited by antoa; 21 May 2008, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Okay to put you all out of your misery and to prevent "dictionary finger" from occurring to anyone.......

AT4 - Reflections

Julia
        G4
        It's very simple really.

As Amanda's fans you are all reflections of one another, and reflect Amanda's spirit, compassion and kindness in how you act towards each other and everyone you meet. At AT4 you will all also be reflecting on her career and what she has done in the past months since AT3 and reflecting on what you yourselves have done and achieved since you all met up.

Simple.

Julia
        G4
        Oh, that's amazing - I love it!
        Thoughtful and thought-provoking ... totally works!
        *patiently waits for new countdown to begin*
        ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
        ames on facebook
        ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

It's very simple really.

Simple.

Julia
          G4
          That's so beautiful Julia ((((Julia))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Okay to put you all out of your misery and to prevent "dictionary finger" from occurring to anyone.......

AT4 - Reflections

Julia
            G4
            Hmmm ..... let me reflect on that ..... NICE!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

It's very simple really.

Simple.

Julia
              G4
              Oh that's beautiful. I think it's a lovely title. Can't wait to share the experience once more
              sigpic

Comment

It's very simple really.

Simple.

Julia
                G4

Even nicer.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

AT4 - Reflections

Julia
                  G4
                  You're no fun, no more guessing. I guess we could start guessing what color the disco theme will be.
                  sigpic

Comment

AT4 - Reflections

Julia
                    G4
                    It's very simple really.

Simple.

Julia
                    G4
                    Sweet! I really love it! Tis a feel good theme that I know everyone is gonna love as well. Can't wait for it to start now...in what? Fifteen..sixteen months or so?

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                    You're no fun, no more guessing. I guess we could start guessing what color the disco theme will be.
                    Ooh yay! Something else to keep us appeased.

AT3 was red. What were the others? Has blue been used yet...or perhaps purple? Hmmm...

Comment

1 - orange
                      2 - pink
                      3- red

I'm thinking yellow, to keep in the same color family
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                        AT4: raawwrrr

yeah that is the best i can come up with
                        Very fitting.

AT4 - Reflections
                        I love it.

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                        Purple!

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                        AT3 was red. What were the others? Has blue been used yet...or perhaps purple? Hmmm...
                        *pokes and whispers conspiratorially* Good idea! The check will follow...

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        1 - orange
                        2 - pink
                        3- red

2 was pink!? Thank goodness I couldn't go to the con!

Well, not that I went to the disco this time. Too dang tired.
                        Jenni

Comment

i didn't do the disco either. by the time we got back from dinner, it was just starting,and i was tired and went up to bed.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I stayed up, but not too terribly late.

Wait...I take that back.

I went to the room at a decent time. But I stayed up until about 3 in the morning posting pics online.

*headesk*

7am came REALLY quickly.
                            Jenni

Comment

Geez, a person is outta commission for a couple weeks, you guys post a gazillion posts; it's taken me 3 glasses of iced tea and a couple pain pills to get through and suddenly, BAM, AT4 has a "name".... [I]Relflections[I]....cool!!! You wheedled a name outta Julia but no date??? Shall I go off for awhile longer, maybe y'all can work a bit more magic, eh?

I've missed this place. Hope everyone's well and squirreling away $$ for AT4.
                              sigpic

otoole/Erin

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                                AT4: raawwrrr
                                yeah that is the best i can come up with
                                ...that would be too cute!!! hehe!!
                                AT4 - Reflections

It's very simple really.
                                Simple.
                                Julia
                                G4
                                I love the name!!! I really really love the name...but....is sad coz I can't reflect on what I have done since meeting up coz I have never met you all yet...but this does bring tears of joy to my eyes...we have an official name for AT4!! Dang...and I just set up my special savings account this morning and called it AT4 Account...bugger!!
                                Thank you for putting us out of our misery Julia...oh wait...I wasn't suffering..I was having fun guessing!!
                                Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                                Seems she was taking several angles. Brilliant
                                Oh, and I have pics to share! Only about 400.
                                http://amandaraesmith.com/gallery/AT3
                                The misc album contains various pics from the pub and cocktail party. Let me know if you want me to take one down.
                                *edit* the link would be helpful
                                Only 400 you say??? HOLY HANNAH!!!!!!...that's brilliant!!!!
                                Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                                1 - orange
                                2 - pink
                                3- red
                                In the Sanctuary forums I'm also known as Purple leader so purple would be cool...but the weird thing is, this morning I was contemplating my fave colour for some unbeknown reason and the only 2 colours that I could say were definitely my fave were blue and yellow...I mean I love all colours but if I had to choose just one I would probably go for blue...but I love yellow equally as much!!...that just freaks me out...something pops into my fron for some stupid reason and then I'm chatting about it hours later...freaky I tells ya...freaky!!!!
                                i didn't do the disco either. by the time we got back from dinner, it was just starting,and i was tired and went up to bed.
                                Party pooper!!...you know I'm gonna want to drag you to the disco next year Sky...even if it's for just a few minutes...you gotta make the most of your trip!!!
                                Originally posted by Erin13 View Post
                                You wheedled a name outta Julia but no date??? Shall I go off for awhile longer, maybe y'all can work a bit more magic, eh?
                                I've missed this place. Hope everyone's well and squirreling away $$ for AT4.
                                I just know that when the date is set, I'm gonna squeal like a banshee!!!
                                As I just said...have just opened up a new saving account specifically for AT4...my banker was pleasantly surprised and genuinely happy that I was saving for something that obviously means a lot to me...I've got my first $100 in it and will be adding to that every fortnight when I get paid...plus any bits I manage to scrape together in between...like all the silver coins I've collected in the last 6 months...should be at least $300 worth!!! It's not a lot but it's a start!!! I'm totally excited now...WOOHOO!!!!!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X