No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need some help again. I'm a big Amanda Tapping fan, and I just found out she was on Hypaspace talking about her new show Sanctuary. I just want to know if someone anywhere taped that episode, if so, I would like them to contact me. Or does anyone know if they'll be a repeat of that episode? The episode was on May 12. For more info on the Hypaspace episode, there's a link on the bottom. If anyone taped that episode, could you please contact me. Thank you.

http://morjana-subductionleadstoorog...ly-amanda.html

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I know I'm a little late with this but I just had to say a big thank you to the G4 and the entire GABIT staff for another wonderful convention. AT3 rocked.

Some of my highlights:

Amanda, of course. What a lovely, lovely lady. So talented, funny, geniune, warm, and so very generous with her time and to her fans. Just an amazing lady all around.

My picture with Amanda. Thank you, John!

Meeting fellow GWers!

The charity auction.

The chocolate exchange.

The Quilt of Many Hugs.
      Becky & Mumsey, there are no words to adequately describe how beautiful that quilt is. What a labor of love.

Mumsey's fabulous needlepoint.

Julia's speech at the closing ceremonies...Dang, I'm tearing up just thinking about it now.

*Sigh*...just a fabulous, fabulous weekend. I can't believe it's all over. Thank goodness there's an AT4 to plan for!

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      how about, everyone that goes, organize a small get together in the lobby?

say, a 'gateworld meetup' in the lobby from 2-3 pm saturday or something like that

and a few folks stay for the whole time to be hostesses, others can come and go as their photo times come and go, and you just introduce yourself so that you know who's who

easier to organize than going out to eat, easy for folks to drop by, and a way to get to know each other
      Oh, I love this idea.

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
      I made 30 AT3 icons. Not sure if I should post them here or in the SAGC thread, so I'll just do both

The pics are from my friend Alexa. And boy, was it fun making these icons!!
      Lies, Beautiful, beautiful icons!

Thanks, sueKay!

Thanks, Mala!

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
        I've picked my two fave out of that lot...has anyone suggested AT4 Revisited??
        I like Resurrection and Reckoning because they are the names of two episodes that were Carter centric!
        Very nice Chelle! Good possibilities if you ask me.

How about 'AT4 the...'

Rejoicing
        Revelry
        Resplendent
        Resurgent

gah..can't think of anymore R words that haven't been used yet. *pokes mind*

Comment

i scanned through the dictionary and there's weren't many more. i dont' think regurgitation or remorse or requiem would be good choices
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Has "Revitalized" been covered??? I think I may be pushing it now...but seriously...can't it start with another letter...the first AT event didn't start with R...did it???
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

AT4: raawwrrr

yeah that is the best i can come up with

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                Has "Revitalized" been covered??? I think I may be pushing it now...but seriously...can't it start with another letter...the first AT event didn't start with R...did it???

No the first Event didn't start with anything. It was simply "Amanda Tapping, a weekend with her fans". "The Return" was AT2 and "Reunion" was AT3. So yes, AT4 does begin with an "R". It's tradition!!!!

Hee...hee.......

Julia
                G4
                To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Okay if everyone is good for the next hour and stops guessing I will post what it is when I've finished the commute drive home. Am about to leave.

Julia
                  G4

Comment

Okay to put you all out of your misery and to prevent "dictionary finger" from occurring to anyone.......

AT4 - Reflections

Julia
                    G4

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                      Okay to put you all out of your misery and to prevent "dictionary finger" from occurring to anyone.......

AT4 - Reflections

Julia
                      G4
                      I approve

Comment

Oooooh, interesting theme there. Any explanation to why you chose that title? Or is that still hush hush?

Thanks for telling us, Julia!
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

AT4 - Reflections

Julia
                          G4
                          YAY! That's so fitting, I like it!
                          Thanks Julia

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Just thought.... is the colour a hint as well?
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                              Oooooh, interesting theme there. Any explanation to why you chose that title? Or is that still hush hush?

Thanks for telling us, Julia!

It's very simple really.

As Amanda's fans you are all reflections of one another, and reflect Amanda's spirit, compassion and kindness in how you act towards each other and everyone you meet. At AT4 you will all also be reflecting on her career and what she has done in the past months since AT3 and reflecting on what you yourselves have done and achieved since you all met up.

Simple.

Julia
                              G4

Comment

It's very simple really.

As Amanda's fans you are all reflections of one another, and reflect Amanda's spirit, compassion and kindness in how you act towards each other and everyone you meet. At AT4 you will all also be reflecting on her career and what she has done in the past months since AT3 and reflecting on what you yourselves have done and achieved since you all met up.

Simple.

Julia
                                G4
                                Very cool, I love it And it seems so real now. Tee Hee!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X