GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
    You know I have always believed Amanda was a great judge of character...see...she pegged you straight away!!!
    I'm glad you aren't afraid of hugs...just be warned..I may have to pried off!!
    3 hugs from Amanda...I'd be happy with just one...just one wee little hug...even a handshake...but wow you got 3!!! And very deservedly no doubt!

I think I'm going to have start making a list of all the people I want/need to meet next year...I don't want to return home and regret not meeting any one single person...it's just as important to me as meeting Amanda herself!!
    Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly. *starts list*
    Yes, I missed so many people this time around *starts list as well*

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly. *starts list*
      I actually will be doing it for AT4 cause when i came home i had a few people i didn't mean and got sad about it cause i really wanted to meet them...

At least there is an AT4 so time to make sure the ones i missed meeting this year, that i meet them there... as long as they come of course

Comment

I definitely want bigger names...I want to be able to identify Samandans from at least fifteen feet so I can plan my attack, or er know who I am looking for

I certainly didn't meet enough people that I wanted to over the weekend, but at the same time felt like I met a lot and my head was spinning with all the new names and faces...in a great way!

Roll on AT4! Wheee.
        sigpic
        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
          I definitely want bigger names...I want to be able to identify Samandans from at least fifteen feet so I can plan my attack, or er know who I am looking for

I certainly didn't meet enough people that I wanted to over the weekend, but at the same time felt like I met a lot and my head was spinning with all the new names and faces...in a great way!

Roll on AT4! Wheee.
          Is that what you were planning

*remembers seeing small tittamiire picking people up and carrying them*
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            Is that what you were planning

*remembers seeing small tittamiire picking people up and carrying them*
            Actually that last she did!!! Was very worrying, especially since I was the one who had to endure it

I mean I am at least twice as big as her, but she tilted me like it was nothing, creepy!!!

Comment

What! It's affectionate...honestly no one was in any danger of being dropped...too hard.
              sigpic
              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                I'm glad you aren't afraid of hugs...just be warned..I may have to pried off!!3 hugs from Amanda...I'd be happy with just one...just one wee little hug...even a handshake...but wow you got 3!!! And very deservedly no doubt!

I think I'm going to have start making a list of all the people I want/need to meet next year...I don't want to return home and regret not meeting any one single person...it's just as important to me as meeting Amanda herself!!
                OK, now I am afraid!

Actually the 3 were just at the auction, there were others, it was a regular hug-fest!

I meant to print out the seating chart so I would remember where everyone was but things were too hectic before I left. Reading the thread I realize how many I didn't get to meet.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I'm planning on hugging/picking up (in the literal sense, not in the find in a bar sense) many more people at AT4
                  sigpic
                  My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                    I'm planning on hugging/picking up (in the literal sense, not in the find in a bar sense) many more people at AT4
                    OK, even more afraid now!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

My HUG MAGNET Shirt got an airing over the weekend. It works very well

On the subject of bigger names on badges. This was something we noticed ourselves, but it was too late to do anything this time.

Next time they will be BIGGER! and BOLDER! - promise!

Mumsey
                      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

how about, everyone that goes, organize a small get together in the lobby?

say, a 'gateworld meetup' in the lobby from 2-3 pm saturday or something like that

and a few folks stay for the whole time to be hostesses, others can come and go as their photo times come and go, and you just introduce yourself so that you know who's who

easier to organize than going out to eat, easy for folks to drop by, and a way to get to know each other
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I admit to being a little disappointed that the "LilFerret" on my AT badge was so teenie tiny...since the reason I put that first was so that peeps would recognize me without even knowing what I look like. But then Sue gave me my other badge with a GIANT "LilFerret" on it, and it sat so well behind the other badge, with the "LilFerret" showing below it.

But all things considered, having a teenie "LilFerret" on my badge was nothing to worry about. I had so much fun.

*squee*
                          Jenni

Comment

I admit to being a little disappointed that the "LilFerret" on my AT badge was so teenie tiny...since the reason I put that first was so that peeps would recognize me without even knowing what I look like. But then Sue gave me my other badge with a GIANT "LilFerret" on it, and it sat so well behind the other badge, with the "LilFerret" showing below it.

But all things considered, having a teenie "LilFerret" on my badge was nothing to worry about. I had so much fun.

*squee*
                            I never managed to get my GW badge. Too much to do and too little time.
                            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                            William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                            Anon

Comment

Oh noes! *huggles*
                              Jenni

Comment

*squee*
                                I loved the badges that Sue made they were awesome hehe...she rocks too!
                                sigpic
                                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Working...
                                X